Why hasn't there been another Charlottesville style rally?

Reminder that THIS is what terrifies leftists and Jews the most: White men standing up for their race and their nation in public, not hiding on the internet where we can safely be ignored. The proof can be seen in the terrified way they reacted, even now almost a year later they're still talking about it as if it was another Shoah. Also, getting nonstop media coverage for almost weeks on end is a plus by anyone's standards. We should be organising more rallies instead of slowly letting ourselves fade into obscurity, like some within our movement seem to be content with doing.

Attached: image.jpg (960x640, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

heraldsun.com/news/local/crime/article199048869.html
youtube.com/watch?v=utA-BrRWPSw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When you order a pizza you get a pizza.

Nobody has ordered another violent astroturf habbenig yet, because it did not play well and obama/dnc/soros et al realized continuing this kind of puppet show would doom VA gubernatorial race and congressional midterms

Rallies like Charlottesville allow the media to cast antifa in a positive light. If no overt white rights activists are out in public then antifa are portrayed as the scumbags they are.

Most of the people on the "right wing" are terrified little faggots unlike most who went to the first one.

end of story

>meme sharblue flag

>praising Richard Spencers kike funded psy op to make the right look bad

checks out

This looked very good. For once I think America truly impressed the world, this kind of spectacular demonstrations would rather have been expected in Europe.

Bad publicity.

because were at work retard

There have been other rallies, but nothing on the scale of Charlottesville.

If you've been listening to Stormfront Radio on Tuesdays when Kessler is a weekly guest, he's doing an anniversary rally. We going back to c-ville. Hopefully this will be championed by the ACLU like last time.

yeah let's get some tiki torches and commit vehicular homicide

Really? When the NSDAP was just a fringe political movement in Weimar Germany, did they stop holding rallies because it could cast Antifa in a positive light? You sound retarded.

Attached: image.png (800x575, 547K)

Antifa and blm are countered most effectively from a civ nat / tea party angle of attack. Institutional anti white racism is best fought by the Jordan Petersons and James Damores.

My friend, have you ever heard the phrase, "there's no such thing as bad publicity"?

Dwayne Dixon is gonna have a fun time in court.

hy·poc·ri·sy

Europe is a different case from US. NSDAP was 100 years ago in Germany. Different culture = different tactics

Everyone that organized it is being sued, but there is a good chance there will be a second unite the right rally around the time of the anniversary of it happening.

Yes but the enemy is the same.

Attached: kristallnacht.jpg (800x553, 78K)

Another Berkeley then. But the point is, we need something to show that we're still alive and kicking. And there hasn't been anything on the scale of Unite the Right or the Battle of Berkely in months.

because it was manufactured by the powers that be in order to create a strawman/boogieman in order to scare little lefty children and prove trump is bad.

>Dwayne Dixon
I had never heard of him until now, but it sounds like he did indeed have a fun time in court when his charges got dismissed

heraldsun.com/news/local/crime/article199048869.html

I'm not suggesting we go burning synagogues. Never initiate violence, but when these BLM/Antifa thugs start disrupting our raallies and throwing shit at us we can't be afraid to fight back, and we can't be afraid of the media painting us in a bad light for doing so either.

The difference between bad publicity and straight up lies. Virtually nowhere in any news report stated that this is a permitted demonstration Champion by the ACLU or how the authorities were incompetent in organizing to maintain order and just declare it an unlawful assembly and watch the ensuing chaos.

That tiki torch shit was great optics. The Jews really cowered in fear.

Don't you worry. The warm weather is coming. I wonder if we're going to have another chimpout if a basketball American decides to suicide by cop and BLM decides to poke its head up just to start something. Haven't had one of those in a while and I felt very nostalgic for Ferguson. I don't know it's too early to place my bets. I'm working cerned about advocating for candidates for the midterms.

He was caught on camera in a class or a seminar or something and proclaimed that he raised his rifle towards James Fields which the near immediately cause the oh so famous automobile incident we are all aware of which took the life of one obese Newport smoking communist

Not the right time. The right needs to gather more strength before it can mount an offensive. The media governs the world and at the moment they're way too far left that right now they're looking for even the smallest excuse to paint right-wing groups as evil terrorists while exonerating their good gentiles, who are the real terrorists, as little angels.

who organized it?

Jason Kessler was the main organizer.

>Charlottesville was actually great

Attached: 8EA7E804-153C-41F2-A77C-399CF77D13F3.jpg (1024x1024, 93K)

Kessler is really the only organizer. Anyone else involved was just a special guest speaker. As far as I know, most of these people coordinated with law enforcement for what was hoped to be a typical right-wing rally albeit with some of the biggest people in the Pro white movement. It's sad that the media portrays as it as a bunch of neo-nazis just decided to descend upon Charlottesville Virginia all of a sudden and a Rainbow Coalition of communist and other talmudic forces fought them off.

It made the media panic. This is good.

>obese larpers making themselves unemployable for life is a good thing
Lol no

Why not?

I'm a NatSoc and even I admit that the fucking degenerate skinhead (((neonazi))) style rally was a huge fucking failure to the WN movement.
Richard Spencer is a fucking crypto-kike shill who is setting back our movement to the 70's.
We need to stop doing the roman salutes and stop screaming sieg heil in fucking public, especially infront of the kike controlled media.
We need to fly Usa and Confederate Flags.
We need to dress sharp and classy or casual.
We need to dress in European /fa/ .
A perfect example is those flemish lads in Belgium who took back a local castle from marxist commie trash.
They looked like real white young men and well educated and well mannered.
Leftist think that NatSocs = Neonazi Skinheads.
When they see that articulate and well dressed young white men also have these views, their whole "trailer park trash" insults break apart and they shit themselves.

Attached: southernfash.jpg (474x622, 53K)

Fat hucksters like Spencer and Enoch making money off young angry men who are then doxed and disowned by their families and will never be able to live a normal life and raise white children.
Or they ruin themselves associating with a fat slob like Heimbach who tries to fuck their wives.
Anyone with any common sense has moved away from these idiots and are moving intelligently and not draped in a kekistan flag.

I still think it's worth it for the publicity.

CIA

Nope Charlottesville was a failure, and got a bunch of our guy's doxed, targeted for costly lawsuits and imprisoned. It also gave the media ammo to slander us as Nazis, and hurt our social capital with red state Whites.

It also spurred increases in internet censorship.

The guys at Dailystormer, and TRS, Andrew Anglin and Mike Enoch have decided to move away from the goon marches and focus on what has worked in the past, and other strategies that actually work.

We'll do the marching stuff when we've actually got the sympathy of people, and enough of the infrastructure built up.

The next path? following xx european examples:

youtube.com/watch?v=utA-BrRWPSw

controlled opposition

I´m fucking your wimmin while you are making shits with tiki torch

Thing is classing up your racism just pisses off the inbred shitkickers that make up the majority of racists.

>focus on what has worked in the past, and other strategies that actually work.
Such as?

Building our media platforms, podcasts, videos, forums.

Low key and guerilla style meat space stuff, like building real life social networks and building ourselves up, stickering campaigns, convincing friends and family. Unannounced In and out banner drops and rallies with our own media capturing it. infiltrating the republican party and taking the most right ward stance publically acceptable.

>tiki torches
>inbred hillbillies, degenerate skinheads
It was a decent idea but these things killed it.

The point of that rally was to get rid of the confederate statues and it worked.

Don't you fucking DARE shit talk tiki torches nigger.

What ruined it,

1. the Nazi and Klan goons

2. The fact that the enemy owns Charlottesville, and we haven't even built the good rapport with White America. Resulting in us getting mobbed and humiliated and persecuted.

Marches are for when you have already WON, you demonstrate your massive numerical superiority with the march.
Marches are NOT for convincing people to join your cause. If you are hated minority opinion like "whites deserve to live too" then you don't march, you build support.
Win THEN March..

When one sets and example then they will follow lead.
And the thing is to only allow good looking people into these rallies.
It's all about optics.
optics is everything.
If white normies look at you and see that you are a well behaved and contributing citizen that espouses these right-wing views, then they will also get confidence in espousing these views themselves.
Whites need leaders and what better leaders than our young white people?

>Why hasn't there been another Charlottesville style rally?
Because it.s a psyop with the goal to fabricate discord and ange.
And it achieves nothing.
Do what they fear the most, get involve in politic, get people elected and try not to be a retards.

I thought the funniest part was they canceled cancer treatments at the college because they knew Antifa smashing some skinheads face who was there for chemo would be bad optics.

because charlottesville demonstrated that as long as the left still has a stranglehold on media then demonstrations like this will be used against us. best to avoid them for the time being

Just mask up and only hit back if you have a reason to. Don't get doxxed!! But make sure to kick ass

That why you fuckin mask up and don't let yourself get doxxed.

The chant "You will not replace us" is perfect. It resonated with everyone. They understand why we a are pissed. At least, part of why

Nah our boys kicked ass. Only, it was a shame some of them were doxxed and persecuted. Anonymity is required

>not wearing lite facial prosthetics (eyebrow ridge and nasal bridge) and camo face paint

I agree. It needs to happen in as "far-right" of places as possible, to (hopefully) prevent more betrayals by local governments.

It was perfect until the idiots started saying JEWS WILL NOT RELACE US instead. There were definitely infiltrators there, like that one guy carrying a Nazi flag who was plastered all over the media coverage yet was somehow still never doxxed.

The NSDAP also didn't have to worry about cameras everywhere and biased media making their movement look ridiculous by cherry picking what to report on.

That was the best part, dummy.

More to it. The left wing local government refused them the permit where they wanted it, they tole the right to have it out of town more remote location. Right wing guys sued to force the event in Lee park (BIG MISTAKE LOL)

So the left wing mayor "allowed the event to occur under a court order" then immediately sabotaged the event against the right, and declared an emergency and evicted the right wing guys from their protected square, forcing the mayhem to occur. So forcing a court order on a city, never is a good idea, beacuese the left wing city can fuck you easily by simply having control of the entire police/national guard and other control cuckholdry.

problem is, american nazis are literally inbred fat pigmonkey looking retards. maybe you'd have a chance if you could organize a march of people who don't have felony convictions and meth addictions. good luck tho lol

>what is winter

Attached: 10B8C354-593A-4D9F-ACA4-42FD3BBF2CDC.jpg (480x640, 124K)

because pathetic white 'warriors' are terrified of some sjws showing up and maybe yelling at them, or getting fired for yelling their stupid shit in public where they can be doxxed, which is exactly how it should be

Attached: boiga.jpg (1014x677, 73K)

BECAUSE NAZIBOYS REALIZED THEY FELL FOR A MEME-OP

Can we bring back the American Silver Legion?

Attached: Silver_Legion_Spartan_2-259x300.jpg (259x300, 22K)

Who wouldn't be terrified of these antifa warriors.

Attached: 1516737915391.jpg (908x716, 108K)

500 yards

:\

Soon we’re going to start hearing about how 6 Jews were burned alive by tiki torches.

The alt right has probably ruined that guys life just by posting him so much for e credit. I know the life of the ugly skinny guy there got ruined because he was kicked out of college and fired from his job

HELL YEAH

THIS you got my full support lad

Their leader was a turbo-sperg iirc, but their uniforms were good.

"american" "nationalism" won't go anywhere. All you people are either nazi worshipping degenerate skin heads or faux-trad racist laissez-farists. You lack something that will go beyond the current neoliberal globohomoplex. You propose the tired old free market bullshit but this time without minorities.

Also the WN movement thinks they can enact change by ignoring the working class, the opticucks think that they can somehow convince Sheldon Adelson and the Koch brothers to shoot themselves in the balls and fund white nationalism. This shit is pathetic beyond belief.

All you people are is a bunch of twitter armchair generals. Stick to the memes, you fucking inbreds

Attached: 1518878233861.png (339x270, 205K)

Blackpillers who are too pussy to risk their lives for their beliefs and just want to enjoy playing video games while posting racist memes online (its okay blackpillers I'm a pussy too)

Yeah, but it disbanded so long ago (1941) that if it could be picked up today it could very easily be rebranded.
Funny enough, one worry I have is the logo, and civnat memer kids saying "take that L" or some stupid shit.

That shit was fake as fuck.
Who paid for the hundreds of tiki torches?
Who paid for the hundreds of white shirts?
That whole group of people were glowing so brightly you could see them from miles away/

Attached: 1510827530298.jpg (749x771, 164K)

Charlottesville proved that the Mass Media and the Slave Master Whites suck the dick of anti whtie Jews. The strategy has to change dramatically going forward.

The Darkies need to be agitated to confront every single Democrat politician and scream at them for being Slave Masters. When the White Democrats realize what has been unleashed on them they will suffer strokes. The entire white world has been trained to hate white men who are not anti white. Use that to your advantage.

The fear of a white army of angry young men can unhinge even the hardest of Leftists. Every bit of race propaganda the white Leftist has seen has convinced him that White Supremacists are everywhere. He believes they are so crafty and so entrenched that they occupy all institutions in every white country. What is actually going on is the Slave Master Whites are fighting with the Exclusive Community Whites over what kind of community will be had in a given area. The Slave Masters have the upper hand through their control of Central Banking, Media, News, Education, etc.

Exclusive Community Whites need to organize first and then take the fight to the neighborhoods of the Slave Master Whites (and Jews.) Cut the diversity off at the source.

worse than the blackpillers are opticucks who think that posting on twitter is all you guys need

dont waste your time with this WN bullshit, hoard money, make your life the best you can and if the US becomes a shithole evacuate to eastern europe, dont waste your time with twitter generals trying to police you tactics

you are basically correct white nationalism only works in white nations! usa hasn't been white for over 50 years now! and it is only going to get worse! either you pack your bags and move to a white nation or the Zimbabwe or maybe the more current south africa treatment is going to come to you in time! whites are a dying race though desu and I don't really care anymore fuck whites, I am in search of a half white half asian women so I can birth in the world the master race 3/4 white and 1/4 asian and with this power we will overtake the jews!

White shirts and tiki torches could run you a WHOPPING TOTAL of around $7 at wally world.

Nah we need to invade Berkeley again with the civ nats. That would be epic

>Why hasn't there been another Charlottesville style rally?

Yeah because that turned out just great last time didn't it schlomo?

We better make sure to do it in a swing state just like last time too ehh?

Fuck you and your psy ops.

Attached: Jew Post.gif (480x270, 1.05M)

>The NSDAP also didn't have to worry about cameras everywhere and biased media making their movement look ridiculous by cherry picking what to report on.
Wrong, the NSDAP had to worry about newspapers lying about them, and there weren't as much cameras back then to prove the lying media wrong

whats the problem is that the WN in the USA lack anything that goes beyond the status quo. They propose the same free market bullshit, the same inequality, but you know without those pesky democraps wanting to take their moneys away for welfare and shiet

Yeah kek. A big "L" is not the best logo. It just screams "loser". Literally.

Civ Nats! Civ Nats are even worse then the right wing in the usa, you fuckers are probably even worse then the left as well, the fuck is there to be proud of in the usa it's nothing more then a consumerist let's make as much money as i can type of place! no fucking culture and whites are being replaced at a record pace in the usa! you fuckers are the usain bolt of white replacement! only Canada may be faster!

This. Read Mein Kampf. Hitler knew optics mattered.

Ill tell you truth. There isnt any reason to at the moment. Also we are waiting for the lawsuits going on to be over. We are winning all of them as well.

>That would be epic
back to redddit you fucking piece of shit

Attached: 1521370624233.jpg (489x370, 37K)

This

Aut right started the marches too early. You have to agitprop people till you have normies to march with.

You are wrong there were no neonazis there but one guy who was faking it. Stop concern trolling you have no fuckinh idea what went on at that rally. No one was even allowed to fucking speak you god DAMN faggot

why am I not surprised a commie lets his trash build up like that?

>after the govt puts WNs in trouble they will rule in our favour in court
D E L U S I O N A L

the last one ended with a dumbass driving his car into people.

it left a bad taste for every alt right ideologist.

Attached: 2A5D250500000578-3154758-image-a-68_1436442732020.jpg (634x635, 69K)

They are going to win just like trayvonn case.

there were it was all types of nationalists united including neo nazis

Everyone just laughed your silly torches and pathetic faces op.

after all this shit? I dont think so. The judges will be under such pressure they will crack
>I have the ability to quash the neonazis, I can't pass this up!

vote republican thats the ticket

it's extra funny because dipshits post pics like that and ~soyboys~ and shit and laugh, but then turn around and scream bloody murder whenever black bloc antifa show up with sticks and masks

Attached: 1fk0jRh.jpg (499x690, 96K)