6 more years

6 more years

Attached: vladimir_putin.jpg (800x534, 169K)

BASED

Attached: 1507513692737.gif (580x432, 3.12M)

I'm sorry

>younger than trump
>richer than trump
>smarter than trump
>zero opposition

Attached: 1415712530215.jpg (285x249, 9K)

Putin is unstoppable.

Attached: 1520885751394.png (1178x663, 818K)

Did he win?
I'm kinda good with that. Except he's gonna kill all us Americans, per the plan.

Sucks for you

Attached: Putin.png (624x351, 383K)

Soviet anthem earrape edition intensifies

This pic looks like fake. I need to know from expert if is it real or jewish trick from burgerland.
Putin if you are reading this please liberate my country we will join you.
t. whiter slav than you

Holy Crap, what a surprise. When you put your opponent in prison and bar them from running against you, it results in victory.
The only time that he will lose is when he chooses the next person that will follow him.

all pics and all media are jewish tricks

Pic saved. thanks user.

what (((plan)))?

Vision itself is one big Jewish trick to fool the goyim into believing its eyes

you just had to take it to an autistic level didnt you?

And who got in prison?

Attached: 12.jpg (250x185, 10K)

Nobody saw that coming

Close call but he did it. What a madman.

Attached: skratadurfaloradouralidosa.png (849x435, 573K)

DELET THIS!

600 with cybernetics and cloning

>Sanctions destroy some of the wealth in the oligarchs
>they start to skevtch
> (no idea what happens behind the curtains)
>he still wins in a landslide

whew, you gotta hand it to them that they probably still managed to keep it together just purely out of spite and nationalism.

Its true.... All of it...

Attached: 1486290818637.png (625x1052, 520K)

Putin is the only person that can hold Russia together. Like a benevolent dictator he can't leave the country in the hand of anyone else as he knows western forces will overthrow and put in place a puppet to anyone else.
Russians should just be greatful they haven't turned into a warzone yet

this. (((they))) didnt get their US/Russia war and now they are trying with Great britain

fake and gay

I like him. Considering the odds and the adversary he's faced he hasn't done bad at all. He's been targeted by the globalists since at least 1996 when they smeared his dissertation. Even westernized Russians would do well to appreciate this.

It should get easier as time goes on. Lots of propaganda in the west has been dismantled (at least for us here on the chans). Italy has joined the euroskeptics block most likely. UK has problems with theresa may??? The v4 is growing stronger...china has banned rap music...we are still not removed from the internet...this boring fight of public opinion is slow, and boring...but right now we are winning (I think)

china banned rap music???
lol based they know nigger music corrupts

Lucckyy!!!
Wait I have Trump :3

Yep, the other block, and even the US (though its supremely hard to tell) seem to be turning into a more positive way. The neutral to right wing nations are turning even MORE right wing. Putin openly bullying the UK. The EU being pussywhipped faggots. Turkey waging open warfare against commies. And Syria itself is prospecting right now into economic buildup. Their offshore drilling exploration has restarted again. Christ. We are in for a spectacle I tell you. Not sure what the kikes will be doing right now. And which nations may have some sleeper power of theirs in them.

thats what scares me the (((blowback))) will be enormous

It is fake you brainlet.

6 MORE YEARS
M
O
R
E

>all that gloablist salt
Lmao at ur lifes

Attached: crimea river.jpg (800x585, 121K)

5 nuclear launch capable israely subs (at least)

What the fuck do you even mean?
Putin is the biggest globalist, the globalism he built is ten times worse.

Attached: 1516643566646.jpg (1000x541, 265K)

Putit

Attached: 1511971107413.jpg (764x512, 60K)