pastebin.com/3HjZf7yH
pastebin.com/BQgDu2K6
pastebin.com/6RUFbXgy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i want to FUCK neia

I don't get it. Can you elaborate?

Reminder

>every thread
Why are you so invested in this? I hope Climb stays a useless chump to the end just so you'll end up killing yourself.

>implying climb won't discover a trove of WCI because of information Renner extracted from Albedo due to her superior intellect
>Climb armed with fully charged World Savior attacks Ainz
>"kukuku you should have prepared time-stop countermeasures"
>Actually, Climb has a time stop WCI and Ainz can't even react to the attack
>Climb slashes through Ainz, destroying his revive item, and his guild weapon
>"N-Nani!"
>implying this won't happen
>implying Ainz could possibly prepare for this eventuality
>implying Maruyama hasn't already confirmed this ending in a coded message hidden in the BDS
>mfw

Just caught up to volume 12, please tell me Neia is gonna be alright. She's such a good girl.

>Why are you so invested in this?
It's just part of my daily routine praising and spreading the all great being that is Climb.
>I hope Climb stays a useless chump
Nobody will stop Climb from growing ever greater heights. His name symbolizes this very fact.

>implying Maruyama hasn't already confirmed this ending in a coded message hidden in the BDS
Explain further.
>It's just part of my daily routine praising and spreading the all great being that is Climb.
>ironically worshipping a fictional character because most people ironically worship a different fictional character in the same novel
You're just a contrarian.

>It's only been 2-3 months since Volume 12
>mfw Waiting for Volume 13 feels like 10,000 years

Do you Sup Forumsutists have other non-scheisse isekai to keep an Overlord fan sated till then?

>Do you Sup Forumsutists have other non-scheisse isekai to keep an Overlord fan sated till then?
yes, theres a whole bunch in this thread.
>164438191

I think he means to
Fry
Until
Cooked
Kosher

It sounds delicious to be honest, user.

>>It's only been 2-3 months since Volume 12
It was released in october and it hasn't even been a month since it's been fully translated. Even veteran NEET wizards should have a better sense of the passing of time than this, what's your deal?

Reminder. Also, we need more Climb NTR fics and photos. Any writefags and drawfags lurking today?

We could had a voluptuous necromantist, but we ended up with skeletal necromancer.

Huge fan, or just literal autism. Consuming Overlord and whatever Isekai I can find with the same crazed obsessive hunger as like what moot did with cocks back in the day.

>instead of having a generic anime MC we ended up with skeletor
It's what makes it unique.

Please respond.

No one knows. Tweet Muruyama about it, I'm sure he'll respond to all your filthy foreign piggu's questions.

You're late for the clusterfuck canon war that was the Neiafags begging and denial phase fighting the AntiNeiafags cock-stroking smugness of her 'inevitable' kill.

Shitty Author! has yet to leak anything substantially juicy, so you'll be stuck with us for the Mr. Bones wild, wild ride that is- waiting for Volume 13.

Don't worry he will learn some polymorph spells
>Ainz steals from some druid
>Turns into doggo Ainz
>Starts tasting all the food from the NW
>Albedo jumps from under the bed
What now?

/d/ happens. Because a dog is fine too.

>ywn have albedo tap on your skull
youtube.com/watch?v=TafLVcL98sQ

why

>Skeleton MC is unique

It is in anime.

>not ageless MC that actually could rule the world all eternity

>Albedo gets pregnant but nobody questions how because Supreme Beings hax
>Delivery comes
>Puppies.jpg
>Everyone thinks Albedo has lost her mind and got pregnant with a canine servant
>Aura checks her pets for STDs

It sucks but you gotta give it points for originality.

What other female isekai MC with power-tripping as the main appeal do we have anyway? "Kumo desu ga, Nani ka?" is the only one that comes to mind at the moment.

More Mare when?

>Volume 12
>Still don't know what happened to Clementine's body
This is not okay.

>Mare impregnates Neia
How scary would their children be?

So when's next volume? A year from now?

Let's face it, as much as I like this series the author loves introducing characters to kill them off for cheap shock.

Why is Ainz such an amazing ruler? He is so mighty and calculating yet gentle and wise.

I wouldn't call that a clusterfuck user. Those are actually quite tame, when compared to headcanon, powerlevel bombardments.

>Neia's criminal eyes
>Mare's cold blood when it matters
>Their timidity
Child will be both cute and spooky
Perhaps it's because the undead Sorcerer King lived for such long time? Someone so smart and powerful needs to be a thousand years old at least.
I am curious about what kind of rumors circulate amongst the natives in the NW about Ainz.

>>cute and spooky
>Parents tell him Ainz is an almighty and perfect being
>Child goes too see Ainz all the time
>Ainz feels he has to live to his expectations
>Sits on a corner and watches Ainz with cold blood eyes and a blank expression on its face
>ANXIETY INTENSIFIES.jpg

He's lv. 100 magic caster.
His INT and WIZ is very high.

>WIZ
No such attribute

> WIZ
Narberal.png

Everyone should just agree that Albino snek is best girl.

Any news concerning the release date of v13?

>be Suzuki Satoru
>a 30 something virgin salesman wageslaving for a company that clearly doesn't see him as someone competent enough to even work in lower management.
>instead of furthering his education or investing in a fulfilling social life, you put your money and free time in a fantasy video game
>video game suddenly becomes an alternative universe and you become a skeleton God-king surrounded by custom-made beings that worship you and love you unconditionally.
He can keep bitching about the stress of being a supreme ruler all he wants, we all know he'd never go back to his old world if the opportunity came up.

Does anyone has a better quality for this one?

A certain user is slowly scanning all the illustrations in HQ. A few already got posted about 2 weeks ago.

>we all know he'd never go back to his old world if the opportunity came up
He has nothing to return to.

Just dig through the archive, it's already been posted in higher quality and res than that.

Don't worry, user, I've got it covered.

Evileye, pls

Climb the cuck

>madhouse doing 4 anime next season
>give me your love and passion singer quits the band
Well shit, goodbye overlord quality.

Wait a minute 4? OPM is going to be done by another house.
Which other 3?

>Yumi Hara and Sumire Uesaka sing the next OP and ED
How excited are you?

Is she just really tight ? Is Climb just a normal sized boy ?

He is not going to kill her, no author is going to build a charecter like that just to kill it in the next book. Besides, he already showed us that "im not afraid of killing charcters". Je doesnt need to proove anything anymore.

> no author is going to build a charecter like that just to kill it in the next book.
It's his shtick. He killed two adventurer teams like this already. It's gonna be Arche all over again.

Dear user, she's ded shit.

Shtick that gets old real fast

I agree, but it's still his schtick.

>two adventurer teams
Silver Canaries are still alive.

>Which other 3?
Besides CCS and Yorimoi that start in winter, he assumes that the Marvel anime, which is 100% animated in Korea at DR MOVIE will continue in 2018.

They didn't get good focus like neia did, even the lizards are still alive.
She'll come back as an undead and be put in the non pleiades maid unit or with enri.

>skeleton = ghost
Are you retarded?

Daily reminder that Ainz squeezed these until they burst.

chapter 31

imgur.com/gallery/bix16

What really bursted was her spine, not her tits.

There's a page missing.

Sebas seems to have a passive ability that attracts attention. Or he just looks too perfect.

Superior version:
overlordvolume10.blogspot.sg/2017/11/overlord-manga-chapter-31.html

pastebin.com/nN0ZCEQj
pastebin.com/3HjZf7yH
pastebin.com/BQgDu2K6
pastebin.com/6RUFbXgy

Seriously user..

>Panties moistening

> bursted

Does anyone have the Kindle version of Overlord Volume 5 ? (Yen Press)
When I say Kindle, I say the digital release of the Volume.
I want to read the translations done by Yen Press.

>I want to read the translations done by Yen Press.
Disgusting.

What's the problem in waiting to read the official English version of the Novel ? Nigel is not omnipotent, so there may be mistakes that were done in his translations, therefore is only natural to read multiple translations in order to obtain a better perception of what the original text meant.

>unironically wanting to read shit press version of anything
Might as well buy it and support the author.

Yasei Last Boss

>official English version of the Novel ?
Because Yen Press employs first-year college students as translators, whose 'translations' are approximately of the quality of british food

Is the link broken?

BUT Anonymous! Buying the official release of Yen PressĀ® totally support the author! You don't want the anime industry to die, right?

Into the trash it goes.

I would do so If I had money to spare, unfortunately, I have not. I have to save the pleasure of supporting the series for a future time, that's why I'm asking for a digital version of the YP translations, because regardless of my economic situation, I would still like to read the Volume.

Then why you don't use torrents? It was available for weeks already.

I didn't find Volume 5, only 1-4. I did waste some hours looking for it. The last time I searched was about 2 days ago and didn't find it.

Good ol' Nige.

The original sound effect was *whisper whisper* and "Kyaaah" for the street ladies and the magician's guild girl btw.

Hurrrr

Why is Sebas manga design so fucking bad ?

Is Renner going to die or have a really painful time when her box opens and she eats the fallen seed?

I mean, they turn you into a heteromorph in the MMO, but nobody really knows the effects of it on a NW human

How is Overlord being sold in China, to the extent that the version we get translated into English is the Chinese version, when it's illegal to depict skeletons in China? The Skeleton King from DOTA 2 and Karthus from LOL were both redesigned into different kinds of undead because of this law.

How can Momonga be so damn edgy? Yeah I can get let slide some murder here and there, but rapecamps and shit?

The worst part is we have absolutely nothing to even base speculation of a release date for 13 on.

Why does everyone assume there's a race change item in the box

Skeletons aren't banned in China. Blizzard and friends are cowardly autocucks who censored the skeletons themselves, thinking their games would be more smoothly received into the country without the skeletons, because some publishers there could interpret the skeleton designs as "promoting superstition," which is what's actually censored.

NW is full of handsome blond men,but these chicks is falling for a old bearded man. This is crazy. I just can't see Sebas as someone who can charm women. Even Demi have more chance in my opinion