Quack quack? Quack quack!

Quack quack? Quack quack!

Doc best rock.

cool thread op

>putting the title in the namefield
Looks like you need to visit said quack.

Why is this show cursed to have Master Scholars as thread OPs?

Mistake was made, please no bully

Take off your name user.

Prepare to be bullied, nerd.

What do you want to discuss user?

>you will never be a moonie
Fuck gems i want a SoL about moonies.

Nothing at all. Better to just wait for the episode in 70 hours. Subs out in 74 hours.
Also reminders to hide your spoilers mangafags.

How many lives need to be lost until Phos's bloodlust is quenched? Possible options:
>the moon party
>the moon party and gems sent to rescue them (more than half overall)
>Shinsha being grinded
>it doesn't matter, Phos is too far gone

My hot take:
Moon party is obliterated. All hands lost. Phos loses a huge chunk of her chest. She has to be repaired with Padsjanai ruby material. Boom!! She's now the House of No Cunny.

>no bully

Phos should be aware that the moon party isn't coming back (even if he thinks they'll be unharmed, you can't really imagine them being allowed to come back). He's fine with it as long as it serves his goals. Phos lived long enough to see himself become a villain, full on end justifies the means. This is evidenced by him manipulating everyone and trying to manipulate Cinnabar and also him thinking they shouldn't feel sorry for Sensei because Sensei's not a gem. He's probably okay with grinding all 27 of them if it can get rid of Lunarians forever.

This is best gem

That's Alloy gem Phos made to distract Shiro right?

>She's going to get Dia killed
This will be the point where Phos becomes irredeemable.

I discovered yet another tiny jade

When does the manga normally get updated?

Once a month on the 20ths

I think it's pretty clever that the show is making it appear that no matter what happens to a gem, they'll just be repaired. Can't wait for winter.

for every time someone post "this is a kind child" page

It took me 10 minutes to find the thread, OP

OP is a faggot.
It is known.

What do user think about this gemfu?

A case of cured Disassociative Identity Disorder. Moonie psychologists are the best.

Fucking OP i was afraid there is no HnK thread.

So what the hell is up with Sensei? What the fuck did he mean by "I don't care"?

it varies, last chapter came earlier
it could be on 25ths or 30ths too

Phos was always a trouble child. It only took her becoming super smart thanks to Lapis that she could transition from troublesome but ineffectual to troublesome and destructive.

That he doesnt care.

Pads has such a wise, cool senpai air to them. They also seem like they know more than they let on.
Thinking about it now, Phos kinda became a cool senpai, too.

>becoming super smart
>kills half gems by being stupid
Seems legit.

INT and WIS are different stats

>thinking this handsome motherfucker will betray Phos

there is no point in that

The bones, flesh and soul will soon be reunited on the moon

Prince lied. They're not stealing gems to make sensei sad. They want them for their Reunion. And Phos fell for it hook, line, and sinker.

Incidentally, despite his over the top hair, Parappa the Rapper feels like one of the most boyish ones to me.

Lapis's brilliance + Phos's decision making and lack of ethics.

You are kind right, i always put my trust in fellas who likes to recreate body parts of my dead friends, just to grind it to dust in front of me.

Am I a pervert if I find that expression arousing?

I don't think Phos actually became any smarter. What they got from Lapis was mostly perception and a honeyed tongue, plus an habit or too. They changed the way they ponder about things, paying more attention to details, but they're still as impulsive and rather naive as ever when it comes to making decisions.

Phos is an expensive modern computer running a pirated, virus-infested copy of windows XP SP2.

So how much longer does this manga have until it ends?

Yes, a pervert with good taste.

>Am I a pervert if I find that rock arousing?

Interestingly, Padparadschapapshadcha seems to be actually bigger than than the rest.

>When the entire thread is spoilers and you're too terrified to look at them

I swear when the anime wraps I'm reading all the manga.

The synthetic gemstone production was a failed attempt to build the Bones without having to fight that implacable asshole Sensei, but it turns out the inclusions are essential, so back to kidnapping little gem girls they go.
Of course, they come in handy for convincing Phos that the only use for gems is to grind them up with a clever visual display. I mean, why did they even enslave the admirabilis? Just a cruel whim? And all the callbacks to that conversation Phos had with Ruler give it a certain weight. Flesh, Bone, Soul. Remember the Human particle? Why was that there in the Lunarians' labs? Why did looking at it make Phos sick?

Its Zero Escape threads all over again.

I read it not because of spoilers, but because after ep4 I was like "I need to know what happens NOW".

Same.

How can you not be sick looking at humans?

Why do you think we've all waifu'd gems instead?

Why not just read the manga?

That damn Human particle has been showing up as a cloud in key moments ever since and it's ominous as fuck.

>he still haven't read the manga
You will read it after episode 7 or 8.

Foreshadowing for the Lunarian's true intentions?

She's so cool and cute.

More like foreshadowing on Phos becoming human somehow. I can see him becoming able to substitute Sensei and pray the moonies away by the end of the series or something. But well, there's gotta be a reason that Sensei just won't fucking pray.

What if that was the Lunarian's purpose to begin with? Outlast the cataclysm, then restore humanity. Sensei was built to create the gems (it almost seems implied that he seeds the Beach of Beginnings to allow the gems to grow in the first place), and his "defect" is actually that he's not going along with the program, and has decided to allow the gems to be their own people instead of materials for the Human project. Because, as we can see quite clearly, he genuinely cares for them. The Lunarians can't move on not because Sensei's not praying for them, but because he's not allowing them to fulfill their primary purpose: the restoration of humanity. Once they have done that, they will be satisfied and can move on. So the Price told Phos a half-truth. They really do want to die, but not before fulfilling their true purpose, and Sensei really is a robot and really is violating his true purpose. Perhaps it all comes back to that Professor. Maybe she convinced Sensei to just let humanity die, and allow the new species,
Gems and Admirabilis, to inherit the planet.

So what's the problem with Pads? If she was like that from birth how could she have stayed awake long enough to team up with Rutile? Or is it a case where she was born fine but during teaming up with Rutile she got holes made in her by Lunarians or something?

Those aren't necessarily counter to each other. There's no reason Phos can't be the first successfully-formed Human

Forgot to spoiler the file.

>Outlast the cataclysm, then restore humanity
read it as "outlast the capitalism" first, that would be a brilliant plan though

>replace Phos with Pads
>turns from funny to tragic

Possibly. One of the things that annoyed me was how Phos never asked why the Lunarians were kidnapping the Admirabilis since, if the Prince was being 100% honest, there would be no need for that.

That's what I meant.

It's such a cookie cutter villain plan. Yo, let's have this Human Instrumentality Project or whatever, even though the other two races doesn't need it. Because we need to ADVANCE TO THE NEW STAGE.

God damn commie shits.

You're forgetting that assembling her gets harder every time and she stays up for less and less. Perhaps the first assemblies could keep her awake for years

It's not advancing to a new stage. It's REGRESSING. Humans no longer fit in this new world of vast oceans. They don't belong. Their successors, the Gems and the Admirabilis, are the true heirs of the planet, though they weren't intended to be. The Lunarians, if that's their real goal, are acting in vain. It's nice and metaphorical. Their inability to accept a loss of humanity and an evolution into new form mirrors an inability to abandon the material and evolve to a more enlightened state. Maybe. Just theorycrafying here.

Yoko Taro pls go.

Wait, do they actually have 6 moons? I thought it was metaphore for 5 + 1 extinctions.

Each strike knocked material off the planet and formed a new moon.

Oh yea that makes sense.

OTP
I always confuse Peridot and post-winter Phos, they have almost identical haircuts

How the fuck is there any signs of life or even water on planet if it was striked with power enough to split it in 6 pieces?

I believe he was trying some shock therapy there. Keep in mind he was obviously planning to negotiate with Phos from the beggining. Showing him how he made dust his closest friends right at the start and THEN explaining the why and giving him a chance to stop it is better than telling your sob story and then having your "ally" discover the shit you did with his friends.

It's not one strike it's 6 strikes with like a hundred to a thousand years period between them. We don't know how many years into the future this is. We only know that the Earth has been striked 6 times.

great taste

Of all the gems to get tasteful nude art on pixiv, why SPHENE?

Wait is this? Can't recall it.

some fan comic

Those proportions, Jesus Christ.

I need it. For my encyclopaedia.

Or do you mean it's all? I thought there is more.

30 gems in mars.

that´s all

Phos gets a Padparadaratparat prothesis, becomes more human, starts to pray and Moon people finally die. Then suddenly the jewel commando realizes they can't drive a moon carpet and are stuck forever on the moon. Meanwhile on Earth slugs proliferate and...

10,000 years pass. Gems are now fighting off near-daily attacks by Snail People, who want to eat them because darn they just taste so good. Everyone misses the Lunarians.

I wanted cute not suffering.

Also this

Why does phos turn into some faggot looking thing?

How is this a faggot?

Isn't it cute, when someone cute suffers?

How is that not a faggot?
I thought this show was about cute looking genderless gems but actually look female?