PV out for Uchuu Yorimo Toui Basho Original anime by Madhouse

youtube.com/watch?v=kFByZt2YdYA

Main cast:
Inori Minase
Kana Hanazawa
Yuka Iguchi
Saori Hayami

Uchuu Yorimo Toui Basho will center on high school girls visiting the South Pole.

Previous thread

>164424933

Other urls found in this thread:

yorimoi.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For fuck's sake.

>Antarctica
Seems comfy as fuck, the choice of setting is interesting enough for me to keep an eye on it. And nice seiyuu cast.
>The assblasted OPMfags bitching about muh Madhouse in that thread
Gave me a good laugh. I hope they enjoy their meme series getting JC Staff's C team while they work on the real one punch man's third season.

>OPMfags being THAT assblasted at the news

Good God, that's fucking hilarious. Now I hope they'll give OPM the side project treatment and give Index or any other SoL show their A-team so that we'll see them froth at the mouth.

>that GOD tier cast list.
>comfy show about girls visiting the south pole.
Oh my god I'm already dribbling.

>that cast
Nice. Madhouse letting OPMfags know that CGDCT > repetitive joke man

Cute girls doing cetacean research, Nippon style?

Top Gear Polar Special with cute girls? Could be good.

>Ishizuka
Picked up.

Shit, there are new visuals out, I'll post them.

>selfie stick

cute

:3

A bit too pure.

Website if anyone gives a shit
yorimoi.com/

Best girl.

Well shit, this time around, we have a different kind of ship-fag.

I'm always for hot penguins action

I just realized Madhouse have 3 shows in Winter. Expect one of them to suffer and be full of QUALITY. To compare, Madhouse only released 2 anime in the entire span of 2017 and two movies plus they had a collaboration anime continuing from Fall 2016.

I'm getting cold just looking at the girl on the far right

fat

Her autism keeps the cold away if I had to guess.

Genre shift on episode 3?

Tell me more.

I hope Overlord and CCS are the ones to suffer.

Overlord season 1 already looked like absolute dog shit without there being 3 shows airing at the same time from Madhouse.

I just noticed, Madhouse also have a long running kid anime for Marvel Avengers shit. So they have 4 fucking cours of animation in the same season, that's not going to go bad.

Damn, so we're getting Yuru Camp, Hakumei to Mikochi and this. I'm personally looking forward to Hakumei the most, but if the other 2 end up being good, they'll be nice bonuses. Hakumei is also from Kadokawa.

Well that avengers series it,s almost 100% done at Doctor Movie, so it,s not really draining them at all.
It,s very probable than Overlord 2 will ends being the worse production wise. It,s the only one without a trailer yet.
Card captor Sakura will fade well, but it,s probably to be lower than yorimoi, since Clear Card could be longer and last 25 episodes, but in other hand Asaka hasn,t been doing anything else since it was announced.

Asaka is pretty great, Card Captor Sakura will at least probably be really consistent.

>an anime for /out/ists
FINALLY

Look at Yuru Camp as well then, also in Winter 2018.

So this is where madhouse die

Yeah, he is great but i feel that working in so much shojos it,s taking him a tool.
The Teddy-Bear Ova was very dissapointing, he relied to much at chibis, barckground changes. It felt very unnatural while card captor sakura used to be a kinda real-life adventure.
Also the colors wasn,t very good. Chihayafuru used Ken Hashimoto who is the top classic madhouse color guy. Ore Monogatari used Harue Ono, who tends to works with Ishizuka and is also working in yorimoi.
But the card captor sequel doesn, t seems to be at the level of those two. So it,s very probable to be other person.

So this ia madhouses current state. How fucking pathetic. I thought they weren't Kadokawa slaves any longer, but I was wrong. Instead of adapting aome shit light novels, now they're forced to do a dime in a dozen moeshit flop garbage.

>People Unironeclly enjoy this garbage because it's "comfy" XD
WeW
madhouse should just end their suffering

is* and some*

SEETHING

I fucking hate these "educational" SoL, no doubt half of each episode is going to be lectures on Antarctica geology and fauna or some other shit.

>National Geographic the anime
Wtf I'm in.

>underage retards angry that it's not One Punch Memes

Amazing.

Yeah, they should die already like Gainax did.

No one even mentioned OPM you retard.

You don't need to say it. It's too obvious you are one of those manime faggots.

>>underage retards angry that it's not One Punch Memes
>Calling moeshit garbage
>LoL y-you are just angry b-because it's no one punch memes
The absolute state of of the paranoid moefags

>'s too obvious you are one of those manime faggots.
Are you a psychic or something?

Since it's an original, I'm pretty sure it's gonna have the full attention of the studio

Now this is a new level of autism and retardation.

Eyebrows is best girl.

You'd think that, but it's not always the case. I do hope it is though because it looks more interesting than the other shows Madhouse is working on.

Now that's wishful thinking and optimism that you shouldn't have when it comes to original anime. They also have 2 other production in the same season, not a good sign.

>Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san
>Hakumei to Mikochi
>Yuru Camp△
>Mitsuboshi Colors
>Ashita wa Doyoubi
>Uchuu yorimo Tooi Basho
Winter will be great for cute girls anime

yeah nah, hopefully CCS gets the budget

Haven't you watch yama no susume ?

>underage sperging

It's not going to be as good as the original anyway, so who cares?

I enjoyed the filler episodes of the original CCS more than I will probably enjoy this anime.

It does seem like a cheap cashgrab at this point, for muh nostalgia. Fuck clamp, I hate them with a passion.

Not sure what of the two is going to move better.
But i think that Yorimoi looks already prettier, it have a much more sharp and clean artstyle.

Winter season always delivers.

>U-UNDERAGE!!!!
fucking moefags

I got tired of the director's art style in Hanayamata and her constant abuse of light diffusion

Yeah no. Shoujoshit deserves no budget.

I guess you could say the're really CLAMPing down on their cashcow.

keep crying underage

>He's still going
Man you're really insecure about something

What insecurity? Madhouse redeemed themselves with this.

Oh boy, moeshitters actually believe this. This is going to flop harder than your generic typical kirara shit stuff.

I wonder what the drama will be, maybe aliens, NWO and reptilians.
This is a ploy to get more jap to pilgrimage to Antarctica.

This.
Hopefully it's not just a one time thing.

Will they visit the Schwarzwelt?

>it's actually a show like Princess Principal, about spies trying to discover the ancient alien bases and hidden military secrets from Antarctica

If only

Don't worry, when the studio dies off in the next 2 years, they won't be making any cheap moeshit.

How's that paranoia and autism working out?

kino as fuck

It's a proven fact that the majority of moeshit flops. Stuff like Gochiusa are rare exceptions. To be fair, Gochiusa is amazing, so no surprise it's a big hit. I'm not swallowing down cheap moeshit.

Stop replying to boring attention whores.

Winter gonna be comfy

What the fuck will I do if I don't get replies, I'll be fucking finished.

Moeshitters begone

I have nothing against this but I'm still pretty disappointed that we're not getting something more in line with their past originals.

Old Madhouse is dead and they're not coming back.

Nu Madhouse made death parade and I quite liked it. I was expecting something along the lines of that.

>OPMfags literally on suicide watch
Today is a good day.

That was garbage.

Sure.

Me too, but i don,t think that Kadokawa will want to greenlight anything dangerous.

Death parade was produced at NTV, it has more sense to do a serious original to be done there.

Well, they are going to become almost clean once the Winter season it,s finished, so they have time and staff free once winter ends to do something more serious for the next fall. Maybe the next original Tachikawa`s series or some manga adaptation at NTV.

If this thread isn't proof that show attracts bottom of the barrel normalfags I don't know what is.
Thankfully they won't be shitting up the airing threads since the triple threat of Violet Evergarden, Franxx, and Fate will absorb all the Winter season shitposting.

I'll eat up shit as long as it has the psychological tag.

Those were their final legs. The Death Billiards OVA came in 2013 and the TV network probably decided they wanted an anime out of it back then. That will be the last we will see of Madhouse doing a good original.

Why would you? Tachikawa hasn't done anything at Madhouse since Death Parade. Ishizuka directing a Madhouse original makes much more sense since she works there.

The absolute state of madhouse

>no new IP
The absolute state of shitposters

He is doing a new original series right now. It could be done at madhouse, mappa, nut, Bones, he is a freelancer he can work where he can.

He was already a freelancer when he did Dead Parade, he directed Terror in Tokyo at Mappa just before Dead Parade.

You are right about that it has a lot of sense to give Ishizuka a original series, she is an insider and they have responsability to give her things

>Nobody mentioned OPM in this thread
>OPMfags on suicide watch
w-wew?

>It's a proven fact that the majority of moeshit flops.
You should have no issues with providing evidence considering that it is a "proven fact", right?

Unfortunately Madhouse is a subsidiary of NTV and most of their shows now are adaptations. They're not dying or going out of business.

OPMfags type like retards and you fit the bill.

Do I really need to link you to every shitty seasonal Kirara time anime or kirara time wannabe that sells like shit? If 10 of these kinds of shows come out in a year, chances are, maybe 3 will sell decently and the other 7 will flop.

>The heroines arrive to Amundsen-Scott.
>South Pole is so kawaii! The summer weather is comfy -35°C
>Suddenly, giant creavasse on the runway.
>Winter is coming...

Holy shit you're paranoid.
Chill, I'm neither a OPMfag nor a moefag