A side-character is way more charming than the main heroes despite getting way less screentime

>a side-character is way more charming than the main heroes despite getting way less screentime

a sign of a good writing or bad writing?
that's of course assuming that the main cast is supposed to be likable too, if they are purposely made pieces of shit then obviously there is nothing wrong with that

It's a sign of OP being a massive faggot and having bad taste. Tsuyu is good, but the main characters are still much more charming as they aren't rulefags

Was about to pick this up but since Frog Girl isn't main I guess I'll pass

I know that feel all too well OP.

>Frog
>charming
Nuke yourself you piece of filth. She is both ugly and a retarded hero. Deserves to be stained, gibbed and dusted

Pic not related. Tsuyufags coast off of USJ so much but she’s bland as fuck and offers nothing interesting

>Sup Forums hates her
Tsuyu confirmed best girl

Sup Forums usually loves her, they're just being contrarians now

she's got too popular for Sup Forums

You know how I can tell you don’t actually read the manga, you still think Tsuyu is likeable

So every manga ever?

Probably bad. If you're going to tell a story from someone's POV, you should probably be most invested in them. Like, what are you doing most of the story? Waiting for a side character to appear one panel per chapter or something?

>she got too popular for Sup Forums
>Jirou, the most popular girl, is considered patrician
what did he mean by this?

Frogger is a memwaifu, if you are obsessed with her then you are the problem.

Reminder that the frog deserves to be purged

>frog

Why is Momo so cute

Here, i give you a better froppy

low self esteem

Serious answer here: it's usually a confluence of factors. Most important of which is that they don't have to carry the story on their shoulders, so standards are lower even if people will never admit it. And because of all that, they're allowed to be a bit more nonstandard than your typical Japanese MC. Their designs are allowed to be wackier, their character more niche, and so on. Due to this, they're more likely to get certain demographics to latch on to them in particular, which they might not do for the MCs. This can result, especially in places like Sup Forums where vocal minorities dominate, with the side character appearing to be more of a hit than they really are. Something you can often compare to other popularity metrics like the WSJ poles.

Not all side characters benefit from these, but it is often because popular side characters are side characters that they ended up becoming popular.

Not a bad assessment.

>Jirou
>Patrician
No,she's a flat chested piece of shit. Better yet,she's jackshit

Frog is just overly competent, desu.
She's sort of broken compared to the rest of the cast too. All the others have very obvious hurdles that need to be passed, but Tsuyu is just kinda there and keeps getting better without any issues what so ever.
Am I the only one bothered by this? She's way too good to be a main focus, and hoo boy does it show.

That's because she's the traitor.

This happens all the time for good reason. More spotlight on development/changing and other necessary traits for protagonists means they won't be as easily likeable whereas side characters can be kept simple and only brought into say things that would make them likeable. You have a lot more flexibility with side characters because there is much less need for a spotlight to be on them.

This one is the bestest froppy

It’s not even overly competent. She has low expectations and essentially zero character issues. She’s good enough to be helpful but no one asks for more than just helpful, whereas Deku and someone like Todoroki are used as frontline people when shit goes down

Where does the Todokori hates mutants thing come from? I just saw it appearing all of a sudden and never got an idea from where.

The best part is that literally everyone in-universe loves her too

I swear it’s the same dumbass asking this question every thread

The fact that her quirk does like 50 different things at the same time when Todoroki is a eugenics created superman whose quirk only does two things is kinda nuts. She can pull new abilities out of her ass that are better than other characters entire quirks.

I'm sorry that I don't browse every thread back to back or go through the one's I missed.

She said sorry tho

>literally everyone

Todoroki needs to let his friends know about the mutant menace.

>Ochako poster telling anyone that they have bad taste

Heh.

What killed the hype?

I#m dying to know what his quirk is.

Right now, he's flying All Might. Which is kinda op

Eri

Why do they fuck with Deku like this?

Who made this?

>Deku stuck on the jobber pen
Deku confirmed scrub.

Todo pen is definitely the best.

That doesn't really matter when her quirk is terrible for both offense and defense, I can see alot of other heroes becoming strong like whey and Momo and jirou, but how can she ever go to to toe with the va's top guys?

O
MY

Kaminari and Ochaco should switch

It's way easier for a character with less screen time to be more appealing than a character with LOTS of screen time because you see less of them. There's a better chance you only see their good features.

>Their designs are allowed to be wackier
But don't you think that conflicts with Tsuyu being the most identifiable character in the show? Even knows know her and what she's from, but they probably wouldn't recognize Iida, Bakugo or even Izuku.

>lel I'm a frog ribbit ribbit
Shitty meme character.

Except Bakugou is literally the most popular character in the series. And I’d guess Todoroki is also highly recognizable

Well I would also like to know.

mirio is the best

Ah sorry, I fucked up trying to say "Even people who don't watch it recognise Tsuyu". I wasn't necessarily meaning popularity pols, but more recognition outside of the fanbase. But you also have a point with Todoroki.

I can tell that Hori probably tried to tank her popularity because he didn't know how to bring her into the story he wanted to tell.

Problem is that he tried to cut off his own nose to spite his face.

Frog is so shit and a huge coward. Someone post /that/ image

What?

Tsuyu has never been the most popular girl in the poll. Never too 5 either. She’s popular enough but you guys overstate it because of some memes

THE
FROG
IS
SHIT

Polls mean nothing user.
Popularity with a certain small base means nothing compared to instant recognition by people outside of that small base of people.
Her reaching iconic status on a level to where she can instantly be recognized by people who never even heard of jump is something very very very special.

Well she has shown she learned how to use chameleon skin didn't she? That's quite an improvement

I imagine he's not nearly as strong as All Might.

What would it feel like to kiss Mina?

Some retarded & assblasted user from here

REWIND

Mina is the kind of girl you finger on the first date.

Grapefag. Who else would be big enough of a homosexual to come up with something as gay as "herorager".

Does Mina have big tits? Im drawing her with Jirou and i think i overdone with size.

It just means she has a memorable design, that's it. In terms of the story she's meaningless

Slight tingling like an orange.

Anyone have a pic of panel where the girl in UA's top three plays with Mina's antennae and she's all embarassed?

But this question is asked and answered in every thread. How could you not know already?

Frog said one really nasty thing and now everyone here hates her

>Ochako
>getting screentime
Oh I am laugh

The fuck you are talking about?
Ochako has plenty of screen-time

It's a forced meme.

He was mad at the police chief in the post-Stain-arc conversation (because they were sweeping things under the rug) and he didn't help console Tsuyu when they were in the dorms (because he's autistic and hasn't had anyone comfort him since he was 5). And I guess some user wanted to be recognized in the threads so he kept spamming it past when people initially found it humorous.

>calling a meme that offends you a forced meme

It's sad to see that Froppys surge in popularity thanks to the anime has soured her to a lot of people.

>Spamming a meme when people got tired of it months ago

GOODNESS

Don't copy that froppy

You could always just look up official art of her.

>frog prolapse

So where do we go from here in the manga? Deku is currently fighting a 20 story tall monster, throwing punches that could level a city block. I don't see how the tone of BNHA can recover from the most recent arc, because it's beyond retarded. These were high school kids about a month ago, and now they're going toe-to-toe with the with some of the most threatening villains Tokyo has ever faced?

>He posted it again

Who is that madman translated this shit?

Your shit is as logical as saying gondola is a forced meme. If people keep posting it then they weren't tired of it.

In case you missed it, he already threw 100% (albeit how 100% is “100%” is debatable at this point) in chapter 3, so no, the story can still progress as usual

It's tired when it's the same person doing it over and over again.

medium kek

>its same person
How can you tell?

The difference in tone and stakes between those events is astronomical

This meme has gone too far

And yet 100% is still 100%
He also did something with similar stakes in summer camp

But this is clearly a one-time-only thing, most likely to hammer in to him how he can’t just simply rely on accessing more OFA percentage

You posted the wrong image
Lemme help u

Calling the police chief with the dog head a "damn mutt" and not consoling Tsuyu when she's crying after the hideout raid

Reminder that Kaminari did NOT job during the license exam

You know what I just realized? I think that the reason why Overhaul

The second doujin that author did has less prolapses but somehow he managed to make Tysu even more repulsive.