AFRICAN AMERICAN HERE

I am a 23 yr old black American male, from the great city of Detroit. Ask me anything

Attached: 39103550E.jpg (750x499, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/44VirhQP26o
youtube.com/watch?v=EXt8nzPI75ov=-8SMPGWTZ4Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Which part of Detroit? I don't believe you.

Why would I lie? I'm from Hamtramck originally, currently live in Islandview area

Do you know how to make an Alabama Wind Chime?

Attached: ahdhxhxx.jpg (700x1151, 256K)

Okay, you know the lingo. You're legit. Indian Village myself.

>Detroit
>White 12.26%
>Black or African American 81.55%

is this bullshit?

Attached: 1364948096158.jpg (549x471, 31K)

You're so hilarious

No you’re not
Why are you lying

why the fuck do you still live in detroit? Isnt that place a literal hellhole.

Ooga booga bix nood?

Do you think you can survive Day of the Rope?

Attached: ns1515302481727.webm (496x360, 2.31M)

I'm from Windsor, dawg.

Are you sick of all the niggers over there, or what?

why are you like this

White population seems lower than that for the most part, but it does vary for each neighborhood. Once you leave Detroit proper its very white, like in Warren, Grosse Point, etc. But downtown is probably like at least half white. Idk for sure, that how its seemed to me

How do you feel about the redevelopment underway? Do you feel like it's being undertaken in a way that's respectful to established residents?

Are you a nigger?

It's not horrible everywhere.

>says he's black
>knows how to use computer
One

>hamtramck

give arab gf

Do you actually think the Day of the Rope will happen?

why do you think we care about you? there are thousands of unique visitors to this site every day only you have your head so far up your own ass that you felt it necessary to make this gay ass thread.
nobody cares about you and your shitty ass opinions on anything.
kill yourself you waste of space

75% of the posters here are coloured too friendo.
You're not rare enough to bother with.

>Detroit
>great

Attached: 1520879125206.jpg (340x565, 37K)

I'm inclined to think differently.

Do you love white people?

>Ask me anything
nigger?

Not necessarily. I hate the "culture" of people all wanting to be Gs acting all hood and tough, whatever else. I was raised to work hard, and that's why it's so unapealing

Why is Detroit such a shithole?
>inb4 niggers

How many juggalos do you come across? Do they get their asses kicked?

Cry more pussy

It has already started with the use of genetic bio weapons.

Attached: ns1515368817453.gif (500x381, 977K)

Thanks for ruining my once great city

didnt the auto crash fuck that city though?

Of course, I love all people unless I have a reason not to.

Nigger.

>great city

thoughts on race iq?

Attached: whattdidthey.png (327x623, 157K)

Well, if you can read I do state that I am in fact African American

What percentage of young black boys/men would you estimate are part of the nigger culture?

Detroit is amazing, it is a microcosm of Africa on the north American landmass

I'm guessing that's why you've come to Sup Forums then.

>I am a 23 yr old black
Who the fuck cares, god damn

holy cow a real life black person.

ive never seen one before

can i touch it? does it understand me?

H E L L O
E
L
L
O
N E G R O
E
G
R
O

It will happen dindu

this. Rap music and hood thug culture is cancerous asf.
>t.mixed kid

Attached: Chocolate Chaika.jpg (386x348, 29K)

All of the things I've seen on that never take in to consideration things like economic status, or things like access to education. For example, it's obvious a majority of people in Africa are severely uneducated, but they have no access to schools

How many nuffins did a dindu do if a dindu dindu nuffin?

you aren't a person....you are part of a hive mind that voted 98% for Obama

I wish I could lie and say not many, but most. if I could guess, probably 70% to 80%

Hello syrup boy

How many people have you killed?

I'll wait for that

post penis or gtfo

What are your political views?

>grooms your thread.

Attached: MASA.png (975x971, 498K)

What do you black guys think of Jews?

Wrong, I was too young to vote in 2008 and 2012

how long is your crime sheet? whats your profession/income?

I'd say that I am pretty center

What do you think of affirmative action?

Trump or Hillary?

Why are you here?

I don't ever think about jews, don't think i've ever met one, either

omg it answered me

Do you own a gun?

Post hand with timestamp or kys you larping nigger.

How are black women doing? Are more of them getting roped into the nigger culture as well? Thoughts on the schools in your communities?
All of the things I've seen on that never take in to consideration things like economic status, or things like access to education.
I wager that it's because most Africans have a shitty diet - not enough protein - and so their intelligence has lagged behind other peoples. And they've done studies on the economic and social effects. When you have a black child in a white home, for example, you see an improvement in development at a young age, but as that child gets older it their IQ trends towards the average like everyone else. If you want to raise IQ, it will take generations.

What do you think of Trump?

And do you think your stance on Jews shared among the black community?

honestly I find they're both idiotic, but I would probably prefer Trump. Doesn't really matter though, because I know for a fact neither of them would actually do anything to help problems in the black community

is shared*

No

Hello Op
would you be happy if you got to live in a racial separate country? like apartheid but treated Equally?

Attached: Jok.jpg (300x413, 25K)

Yeah, probably.

Lol

Then how are you still alive?

Fuck off larper

>to help problems in the black community
There is no helping the black community. The glorification of hood culture and perpetual victim complex of dindus is here to stay. It will only become worse over time.

I can appreciate ghetto-ass culture to an extent - having enjoyed Easy-E etc in the past - but I've also been beat down by ghetto-ass noggs in the past, so it is what it is. I'd love to have a black friend that gets it. What do you do for fun in Detroit?

Not really. I personally don't mind being a minority as long as we are treated equal. I'd rather live in the United States than anywhere else. Canada, for example, is not this multicultural paradise people make it out to be. Ive been to Windsor, London, and Toronto. Windsor and London are both very white and very racist, and Toronto is more "diverse" but white people are still a majority, with asians and indians coming in decently after. The United States is the only country I feel is the LEAST racist despite what people say.

There is a high chance you get shot in your city then here in Baghdad agree?

Are you really from africa?

Thoughts on ethnonationalism?

Explain

Do you fuck white girls ? Please tell me you do.

Attached: br.png (908x870, 937K)

That is without a doubt a big problem,but I find things like schools and programs to help kids are severely underfunded. Poverty is still a problem. because of segregation the effects can still be felt today. Being born poor, and not having access to decent schools is not going to be able to get you anywhere in life. So, stay poor, have kids, same thing all over again

nigger

youtu.be/44VirhQP26o
Hey I saw this video in another thread. I live in a well off white family &I have never seen something like this before. Is this kind of explosive situation normal for black people? How often does something like this happen with all the shouting?

No, and fuck off you fetish retard

Whose saying it hasn't

youtube.com/watch?v=EXt8nzPI75ov=-8SMPGWTZ4Y

My ancestors, yes

So..you were born in the US?

You have avoided the question, he asked about iq, iq has nothing to do with education. There's no language in those tests. Literally "pick a picture that corresponds more".

thoughts on race iq?

Woahvicky is white is she not? But it depends, the people wanting to be all hood and shit are like that

Nigger do you glow in dark?

obviously

I still have yet to see solid proof that race is a defining factor in iq

Yeah she's white but there's a lot of videos like this. So do all blacks experience stuff like this even if they're not part of it or "hood"?

don't give two shits about proofs, what's your thoughts on in?

Yeah, see I have worked with African americans, you my mossy headed newfriend are not African american. You're just black. Obviously.