Brit/pol/ - TOMMY ROBINSON STABBED AFTER VISIT TO BURRY PARK FRIED CHICKEN TAKEAWAY

PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS

Attached: file.png (960x639, 738K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MAZRhrngUn0
news.sky.com/story/ukip-peer-lord-pearson-invites-ex-edl-leader-tommy-robinson-to-parliament-11291201
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43448682
theguardian.com/politics/2018/mar/18/revealed-how-increasingly-powerful-momentum-is-transforming-labour
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5515579/Paedophile-grandfather-sold-children-sex-Telford-house.html
telegraph.co.uk/politics/2018/03/18/boris-johnson-russia-has-creating-stockpiling-nerve-agents-assassinations/
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/lutz-bachmann-pegida-detained-stansted-deported-a8262131.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LWk-amymTXA
twitter.com/KTHopkins/status/975452914557833216
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Press F to pay respects.

Attached: tm.jpg (1200x680, 70K)

Was it peng?

crack

Attached: crack.jpg (642x359, 91K)

Theresa May fuck the Russians.

tfu

looser

Source, fagit

Check out this video: youtube.com/watch?v=MAZRhrngUn0

Why wasn't this Muslim arrested?

LINKS
>UKIP peer Lord Pearson invites ex-EDL leader Tommy Robinson to Parliament
news.sky.com/story/ukip-peer-lord-pearson-invites-ex-edl-leader-tommy-robinson-to-parliament-11291201

>Spy poisoning: Russia stockpiling nerve agent, says Johnson
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43448682

>Revealed: how an increasingly powerful Momentum is transforming Labour
theguardian.com/politics/2018/mar/18/revealed-how-increasingly-powerful-momentum-is-transforming-labour

>Paedophile grandfather sold children for sex in a Telford 'rape house' where perverts queued down the stairs to abuse youngsters
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5515579/Paedophile-grandfather-sold-children-sex-Telford-house.html

>Russian spy may have been poisoned via air vents in his BMW, intelligence officials believe
telegraph.co.uk/politics/2018/03/18/boris-johnson-russia-has-creating-stockpiling-nerve-agents-assassinations/

>Lutz Bachmann: Founder of far-right anti-Islam group Pegida barred from entry to UK and deported
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/lutz-bachmann-pegida-detained-stansted-deported-a8262131.html

henlo stinky russian

ARE TOMMEH
ARE FOOKIN TOMMEH
IN-GURR-LUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S to SPIT in his grave

zionist scum

I swung by speakers corner for 15 minutes earlier and it was shit I just got pushed around. I've been before and it's funny to talk to the mudshits but this was just ridiculous, there were like 2 million EDL boomers drinking so I just gave up and went home after hearing Tommy. Was anyone else there? And who was the faggot with the pepe in his phone that looked like a heroine user? He here? Or the guy that started yelling soyboy. No offence gents but you guys need to concern yourself more with the gym and optics.

Attached: DYcw5gbVQAE6T29.jpg (800x1000, 109K)

Sadiq Ahmedi(the one who stabbed him) told me himself

Just got back from seeing Tommy up in London
Nice day, good vibes in the snow.
There was an assortment of people, as for numbers, in total I'd say over a thousand, but around Tommy there were I'd say about 3-500 of the football, union jack, chanting lads on one side. A mix of people in the center, about 300 including police and then about 100 of the Muslim speakers who've made speakers corner their spot.
They didn't seem to be happy, they started off telling their followers to stay calm, but people got aggy and started bustling - it was only the Muslim youtube guys (Ali Dawah etc.) that were getting aggy. Everyone else was calm and most of the crowd were there for free speech - outside of the old Britain First brigade.
Was intersting to note the huge police presence, easily 300 cops about, plus vans, but they were very stand-offish during the speech, they seemed to take the hands-off approach as they didn't instigate conflict. The only people who looked like causing a fight were the muslim speakers; not picking on them, just reporting what I saw.
There was good chats going on though and I'd say it was a successful day. It will be interesting to see if he got any news coverage and what they said about it.
Haven't seen his speech or any coverage yet, it was too busy to hear him, will watch now.
Also AMA

(here's a link to the speech
youtube.com/watch?v=LWk-amymTXA )

WE GET OUT AND TOK!! YA FOOKIN LISEN TO ME!!!!!

We lost two national heroes today, one to leukemia and another to an inbred paki.

giz a shag

Source faggots

Tommy has leukemia

Hey thats me

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-18 at 19.27.21.png (124x74, 23K)

Fatima told me herself

haway 'en love

Attached: kk.png (866x900, 114K)

feel like pure shit lads, just want her back

Attached: tm2.png (1590x980, 1.13M)

Owen Jones confirmed micropenis

twitter.com/KTHopkins/status/975452914557833216

Attached: Owenjones BTFO.jpg (731x552, 55K)

Hey hey hey. Seems like you need proofs. Are you russian?

at least the muslim who stabbed him will get leukemia too now

kek'd

>local pizza shops closed

feel like pure shit lads, just want them back

Tommy is /ourguy/ so you can go choke on a pile of dicks.
also sage

Another thread I've conquered

GIT IN ME FOOKIN FANNY NOOWW

Attached: 1521292946505~3.png (866x900, 263K)

Britpol has leukemia

that white kid in the end shouting "Allahu Akbar"

Attached: skratadurfaloradouralidosa.png (849x435, 573K)

can't believe are tommy's dead lads
i'm in an absolute state right now

how the fuck does QTHopkins know how big owen's cock is... this isn't fair

Attached: sc2.gif (434x248, 557K)

i didnt stab him m8
Deano ddid proper ledge

Shh komrade, its sekret

Awlright hunk.vA saw yew at tha bar earlier nd a fot yew were hot. wanna go back to your place, stud?

Attached: 1521394770679.jpg (360x360, 17K)

We don't do sources today, just trolls shitposting.

It really fucking does

hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

The guy who started it was some short fat muslim that grabbed the flag of st george, I was about 5 metres away from that after the initial confrontation. The dude who was a speaker started the whole tribal allah huakbar shit when walking towards the EDL crowd when they first arrived.

bump

Source now faggots

hope youre ok lad x

Guys I've got a terrible news. Putin has Leukemia.

Shes my gel go away

Attached: vatnik-rugaetsya_106392461_orig_.jpg (465x640, 38K)

He has leukemia

No.

deano posted a pic of him getting stabbed by some boy with lukemia

Jesus Christ British Police are so pathetic with their political correctness. That Muslim clearly assaulted that guy first and they hold back the victim? Fucking losers.

>implying he wouldn't pull a sick judo move and yank it out of his own blood by hand

The Muslim has leukemia

Eddie's a man. An wont his big scouser cock in me bumhole. Jist let me clean out tha shite first en u can bum me all nite, sailor

Attached: 1521394608735.png (538x620, 23K)

bin that knife

You going back next week? I prolly will only live 20mins away, wonder if the turnout will be as mad

Press F to buy guns.

Attached: 1475000840543.jpg (1024x576, 679K)

He doesn't really know judo, it's just a meme.

And Putin has leukemia.

Fookin' hell kevin!

Attached: e09.png (645x729, 69K)

Just found out I've got leukemia. Wtf.

ITT: cancer

I wonder a lot if they're ordered to be the paki defense force and hate it themselves, or if they've actually swallowed their own propaganda and do it gladly. Every single encounter I've seen between police and snackbars, the police treat them as if they work for them.

yeah I swear there's a gang of jumped up guys
egos who got too big from 1000 views on youtube
they think they're all that but they really got showed up for the petty little boys they are
but when it comes down to it they were desperate to try and shut him down, desperate to generate views on their channel but they ended up moving away to another area to talk whilst tommy was doing the speech.
and I feel the speech itself was largely symbolic. it was nice to see lots of happy people out there today, something the cameras didn't capture

dunno, but i encourage others to
it's safe there, you can't really get kettled as it's a park. and it's worth it for the conversations alone

We get out Ill call my crew ya call yas and we shall foit

Attached: vatnik_149426763_orig_.jpg (600x710, 39K)

>the guy that started yelling soyboy
that was probably me lad

Eddie's a butt pirate. A can't resist his intoxicatin manly body odour or 'is well toned body or 'is charm any longa. Oi Eddie get in here and FOOK ME ARSE. FOOKIN SHAG MEH. OH YES HARDER HARDER GO ON MY SON RIGHT IN THE BACK OF ME THROAT

Attached: 1521388977526.png (211x239, 6K)

Fun fact, my mother tried to make me say leukemia yesterday so she could see how it was properly pronounced. At least you'll know how to pronounce it, unlike some faggots. GL faggot.

Hey fuck you, I have a glandular condition...

Note to Americans: this isn't an exaggeration of how working class Britons communicate. They are a different species.

Fuck you

Based muslim, mashallah Britain is ours now.

>butt pirate
Im experienced in boarding

Attached: f67eb501bab95ea75fbbfd8c3f833358bd2c8ce8.wm.jpg (600x600, 65K)

Good summary. I was there too. It was a bit dissapointing in terms of content being delivered. Crowds were too big to actually hear what tommy was saying for the most part, and he was only there for like 20 mins. Was also a bit sad to see the lack of antifa. Although it does seem like there was a bit of a ruck with some of the muslim gentleman.

Never the less, the event was organised well and people were respectful. There was a good atmosphere in the air. Good optics probably too.

>I wonder a lot if they're ordered to be the paki defense force and hate it themselves

I suspect its this. Imagine the shit they get calls to intervene in. Their families are generally white (or at least) natives. They usually joined up because they want to do something good (yes, I'm a hopelessly naive optimist, so what) and instead they get to stand there in the freezing cold waiting for something to kick off or a truck of peace to roar out of a side street.

It can't be a fun job.

tommy robinson is fine by the way
he's tweeting as we speak regularly

Attached: image.jpg (667x678, 82K)

Fuck you

Delete your account

Based

Yew won't sum?

Attached: 1521397840004.jpg (499x750, 147K)

Fuck you all

Attached: 1514757157318.jpg (880x622, 126K)

lol kys

The fucking Muslims attacked people at Speaker's Corner in the end.

Once the police started leaving, they decided to gang up and force us into a corner the cunts. Then the niggers started jumping in. All this and the few police there just stood by and watched.

Anyone know if any streams were still running when it kicked off?

W*rking class scum.

Attached: angry northerner.gif (250x288, 477K)

FAKE NEWS - HE IS ALIVE AND WELL

He might be an Israeli shill, but he is the only person talking against the threat that Islam poses to the UK and the west

Attached: nintchdbpict000332893905-e149794468344452.jpg (960x652, 76K)

90% chance they send him to bomb something

Attached: Untitled.jpg (908x806, 69K)

Attached: 1521376130037.png (3278x2148, 376K)

Are you angry brit bong that muslims are now winning? Britain is now muslim and my brothers will conquer it in a couple of generations.

Fuck you

LOL wh*Tes REKT again.
This is just getting embarrassing for wh*Tes I'm almost starting to feel sorry for them.

BTFO by Muslims. BTFO by SE Asians, BTFO by the Police, BTFO by females and BTFO by BLACKS.

LOL

Attached: wh-te dog vs black man.jpg (640x601, 39K)

cant get my head round this stir fry shit desu

Attached: IMG_2062.jpg (720x960, 105K)

You are an Anal Buccaneer, you are a back door bandit, you are a cock gobbler, you are a pillow biter, you are a coprophiliac, you are a randy bumgardener, you are a knight of the pork sword, you are a rear admiral, you are a cockpipe cosmonaut, you are a shirt lifter, you are a sausage jockey, you are a bush dodger, you are a chimney bottler,you are a bunty man, you are a small bean regarder, you are a free willy, you are a fence foal. you are a bent ref, you are the crazy world of arthur brown, you are a shrub rocketeer, you are the unabummer, you are a nut administrator and you dance to the beat of a different drum

this is banned in the uk

Attached: DYdgpjwWsAAk-P0.jpg (900x1200, 162K)

> going without weapons to defend yourself from the filthy shitskins
fucking pottery

You are an Anal Buccaneer, you are a back door bandit, you are a cock gobbler, you are a pillow biter, you are a coprophiliac, you are a randy bumgardener, you are a knight of the pork sword, you are a rear admiral, you are a cockpipe cosmonaut, you are a shirt lifter, you are a sausage jockey, you are a bush dodger, you are a chimney bottler,you are a bunty man, you are a small bean regarder, you are a free willy, you are a fence foal. you are a bent ref, you are the crazy world of arthur brown, you are a shrub rocketeer, you are the unabummer, you are a nut administrator and you dance to the beat of a different drum

S

>get assaulted by angry foreigner
>cop's first response is to push you away in a headlock

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Airstrip one sucks.

Attached: reviewbrah.jpg (925x842, 83K)

ah fook me in the arse ahm gonna coom

That's fake news. He actually has leukemia