In ten years, it will be regarded as a classic and one of the best of its era/all time like Turn A

In ten years, it will be regarded as a classic and one of the best of its era/all time like Turn A.

Is that when the movies will be out?

When movie 3 of 5 drops, shortly after the announcement of the Reconguista In G Cinematic Universe

IBO has more of a chance at that than G-Reco. No one likes G-Reco except Tomino and his stans.

Found the retard

This.

Did you look in the mirror?

Hoping people will start giving it more credit for how fun and creative it is even if it's messy as fuck.

>IBO has more of a chance at that than G-Reco
G-Reco at the very least will be remembered. No one will give shit about IBO once the next AU series rolls around.

In ten years, only madmen will watch the show.

Only passing casuals and fujoshi liked IBO. Gundam fans don't care about it. Tomino Gundams are the only ones that stand the test of time.

>Hoping people will start giving it more credit for how fun and creative it is even if it's messy as fuck.
Classic Tomino stan

Turn A is only liked in the west, Japan did not care for it and Asian Gundam fans actually bother to acknowledge it almost killed the franchise.

>IBO has more of a chance at that than G-Reco
Not if /m/ memes it's shitiness into the ground, no board has more autism.

>/m/
>no board has more autism
I'll agree to these points only.

I don't care about Tomino but loved the fuck out of G-Reco, now what?

I should finish a Tomino show once, I always drop them midway. Call me a brainlet or whatever but I can barely follow the stories and the characters usually make no sense

So what should I watch? Turn A Gundam or King Gainer?

You aren't as insightful as you think. All you did was point out the hipster cycle. It's like how people call KareKano an underrated masterpiece or put it on their hipster 3x3 for street cred when it was and still is a smoldering trash fire.

Turn A was actually great though. One of the comfiest shows of all time that escalates into a great adventure in the final episodes.

G-Reco will always be a hot mess, albeit a pretty one.

Turn A is the one that 3x3ers like so probably that

Only thing people will remember about IBO is the terrible animation.

And Atra getting porked I guess.

maybe, ONLY if the movies are good.

They're recap movies.

Both are good
So is Xabungle

I honestly do not understand why people complain so much about this series.

Literally rivers of tears flow by both fans and haters. It's Sup Forums's Breath of the Wild.

It's a good show. Nice visuals, story kind of dificult to follow but with great scenes and dialogues all around. Some stupid moments and annoying charcters. Also a lot of mecha action, though some of it is stills.

In general, good.

Plus Bellri 'warning shots' Zenam is a godlike MC.

There's nothing to be upset about.

I would have liked Reco if it actually finished a plot arc for once. Nothing was resolved. What about the moon people? What about Bell and what's her name being related. What about the people raised as food (which makes NO FUCKING SENSE to begin with). Face it, Reco was poorly written.

>He needs an explanation on the Kuntala.

Your problem is that you haven't watched enough Gundam.

Turn A is very accessible and easy to understand. That is why it is popular with normalfags. Gainer is just the typical Tomino show.