Is Winter 2018 going to be the GOAT season?

Is Winter 2018 going to be the GOAT season?

Add Gakuen Babysitters and we looking at the goat moe season.

Only that South pole anime and the little people one look even remotely good. Winter's always such a shitshow.

Yuru Camp sounds great. I think that's the one I want to see the most.

Thanks for making this list user, now I know which shows add to the thread filter.

The next season is always going to be the GOAT season and the current season is always the worst season in decades. We've been over this.

All these look like garbage

You're only correct because Violet Evergarden is going to save Anime

That's not papa bones

I'm tentatively looking forward to Violet Evergarden and Darling in the Frankxx.

Lesbian here.

Just a reminder that we are taking over. The fact is women have NEVER been attracted to men: we needed them for protection, economic support and procreation, and sex is what we traded for those things (or they just raped us).

But now? First-world men have been totally domesticated, so no need to worry about violence. We're taking over the work force too, so we can provide for ourselves. And medical science has made procreative sex totally unnecessary; we can just buy the sperm (with our superior earnings) and have it cleanly injected without getting within ten feet of a penis.

Women are naturally more attracted to other women. Who wouldn't be? We're beautiful, soft and smooth and curvy, basically the opposite of hairy oafish ape-like men. And we know how to please each other like no man ever could. Lesbian sex can last for hours.

Every day more and more "straight" girls are being turned. The world of the future is where a small number of strong men act as our designated studs and the rest of you losers are eunuchs designated for manual labor exclusively. Deal with it.

Manga is pretty good

Someone needs some vitamin Dick.

Why is this a pasta? It's not even funny.

>slow start
>16 years old girl
but she looks like a 10 years old

Take some Vitamin D... or at least read some books, because what you wrote is garbage.

>How can boys even compete???

Fucking hot.

See World End's Harem. 99% of the population are women because most men got a disease. They turn crazy when they see a man because they want to get dicked. Without men, women cannot create offspring. Women cannot live without men. This is a fact. Even if they try to deny it, women do enjoy getting dicked and dominated by men.

Get into a tub with a jelly fish.

Chode Choker.

>All this Comedy/SOL.
Have we been blessed by the gods.

Looks like yuri really won.

>Overlord
>good

Not to mention it's adapting the weakest volumes.

Well, anime industry is already completely yuribait dominated.

So much shit, it's somehow even worse than Autumn 2017.

Filtered

This season is great faggot.

Only show here that looks interesting is the one in the lower left.
How many of these are CGDCT?
That genre needs to die, it's been going downhill badly the last two years.

Anime is saved.

That kirara jump is misleading.

>volumes 5 & 6
>weak

>Slow Start
I don't get it, what is so peculiar about one year difference in age between classmates? Or is it about her not realizing she hadn't enrolled in high school for a year and then enrolling right into the second grade? The premise doesn't make much sense to me.

She's retarded.

What good stuff is there this season? I am only watching 3 different anime and none of them are particularly good.