dailymotion.com/video/x68a75e

Zero Two look so fuckable desu.

>Naotaka Hayashi
>A-1
It's going to be shit

I'm hyped as fuck.

Thank you user.

Is this sakuga

It's like Kabaneri. Pink girl is the Chilly Pepper, she is their main appeal. I just hope she doesn't turn shit like Mumei.

>mecha
>trigger
>that character design
This show is going to be great.

I'm not gonna hype until they give us mecha in action. It's 3 mins trailer, and the robot is just stand there, menacing. This better not turns into drama shit.

This trailer confirms the Reddit rumor, so yes. It's going to have a lot of great animators like Kim SE JUN working on it.

Calling it now, she's going to be the best girl of the season. Femdom doujins when?

>Reddit rumor
Link?

Wakabayashi said that the first half of the first episode is drama shit but then the second half is crazy.

Are you me ?

I get "classroom crisis" vibes from this garbage

>that fucking ost

>the animation doesn't look like fucking QUALITY

>the fucking atmosphere

Im hyped, also I refuse to believe that sawano composed the ost, it's far too good for that faggot.

This doesn't seem like it's going to be aside from the animation and OST.

Hype is the fun killer

Is anyone from Star Driver working on it?
This mecha design.

animatetimes.com/news/details.php?id=1510137318
In the interview Nishigori said that they're keeping the action hidden for a bit because it's a bit crazy. He said that the "piloting method" is very "Imaishi-like".

>I refuse to believe that sawano composed the ost, it's far too good for that faggot.
I bet he is, and even thou his composition feels a lot the same, he did some great music for thunderbolt fantasy and snk.

>first episode footage doesn't look like QUALITY
Who would have thought?

Well it is an original. Gonna build the character and setting first before going rampage with the plot (I hope).

>a bunch of stillframes
I won't be sold until I see the battle animation at least.

Not him tho
>楽音:橘 麻美

Asami Tachibana is confirmed as the composer. Tachibana has worked with Sawano before so it might explain why she sounds sort of similar to him

Looks meh

Sorry user, I have no clue. Can't read japanese either.

IIRC it's the same mecha designer for both series.

Yeah.

This

>spot the Sup Forumstard: the post

It's a fucking PV dude. Did you expect them not to show the well animated scenes?

The famous A-1 square sameface

Wasn't the "crazy" part about episode 2, not about the second half of episode 1?

oh I see, thanks.

Thank fucking god sawano isn't composing

Go watch your kiddie shows /m/

Meh, DROPPED

stick to aldnoah faggot

Not going to let Trigger steal all the spotlight

No, the second half of episode 1.

Nishigori said that not all of the footage in the PV is from episode 1, the first episode focuses mainly on Hiro and Zero.

>Trigger
Into the trash.

Will A1 save anime?

You should kill yourself.

>Expecting mecha
>no mecha in sight

It's going to be Darling in the Trainwreck isn't it?

Skip to the end.

Zero Two is already so hard best girl. It's not even a competition at this point anymore.

t. Triggerfag

They already did with SAO.

The Characters dedign are boring and generic

What's the story behind this?
Looks like garbage-tier anime

I can already see that we will be getting some shitty ass drama instead of promised mecha action.

>mecha show
>barely any mecha in the PV

Shills are saying it's because Trigger wants to surprise people but the reality is that there's not mecha animation yet. It will be a QUALITY fest, maybe even 3D mechas.

>thank fucking god sawano isn't composing
>I like this song but please tell me it's not by a certain composer, that would make me hate it
Holy shit, why is Sup Forums so full of spineless faggots that parrot other people's opinions

Trigger saving anime once again.

Some 3D mecha are a given considering Khara is doing the CG and that's their specialty.

>shill

looks like crossboarders think they're welcome here however heres what you should expect by spouting that cancerous word.

FUCK OFF

So the music is done by this semon demon.

Tachibana, Asami

Please take note that most of these OST's have someone else that is mainly in charge of them. So she doesn't deserve much credit.

And that's good, mecha is only good for drama and tragedy. Only the ingrates from /m/ and manchildren hate stories that focus on the characters.

>Triggernigger calling anyone crossboarder

The irony is delicious.

>Threads already turning to a shitposting fest
I can't wait for the threads when the anime starts airing and doesn't live up to the hype

>reddit spacing
>telling people to fuck off
The irony.

why do you press enter twice

You just have to accept that some anons are brain dead. Why call anyone here a shill when literally no one here buys BDs?
The salesfagging during Winter season is going to be a mess.

>a film by

Wait, it's a movie?

Spoken like a true shill

The next PV is next week so that would be a dumb thing to do, unless you think finishing up all the mecha animation will only take a week.

Anything /m/ related attracts the worst autists and mentally handicapped ESLs

>Saori Hayami.
Nice, PV didn't get me too excited if I'm honest but I'm always down to give Trigger a chance.

>using the reddit spacing boogyman that only newfaggots use

whoever decided to force this shitty meme during the nyaa Apocalypse should kill themselves also

Looking terrible so far, and by this I mean both the show and the threads.

Calm your tits
Most trigger fans are tumblrinas, they don't watch shows with mixed casts

This pic is outdated.

>Tachibana, Asami
>Haikyuu!
We're in very good hands.

>Trigger & A-1 Pictures
The show is destined to be filled with shitposting.

A Sawano protege?

>Only noticed the reddit spacing meme because daiz pointed it out.

You retard, as I said, she wasn't the main person in charge of the OST for most of those including Haikyu.

No, a Masafumi Mima protege.

maybe daiz is responsible for the retards that kept throwing that shitty term out, iirc he was the first faggot to spaz due to other anons making fun of the way he types.

I didn't know it turned to such a shitty newfag term

That's written at the start of the video too.

Not a fan of these designs

good
shit
fucking stupid

This one's my favorite.

Are the only good ones
Is the worst

Overall she is the best

It really fucking shows. Thanks for info user.

What the fuck is sawano doing this year

You retarded niggers were sure this uninspired piece of shit of a soundtrack was him

Not only do we get fem Tauburn but also almost every mech in this show is using shot lancers

Oh no a reason to give a shit about the action, its dumbasses like you that made gundam war in the pocket a hidden gem of a series whilst some of the worst entries in the franchise got harolded just cause it had shallow action eat up more of its run