How can a college student wear politically aware or redpilled clothing in public (for example to class) without looking...

How can a college student wear politically aware or redpilled clothing in public (for example to class) without looking silly? Over the winter, I bought a few custom t-shirts from redbubble (pic related) and now that the weather is warming up I'm eager to try them out at my school. Does anyone else here wear subtle political designs on graphic tees?

Attached: IMG_20180315_192012.jpg (957x960, 116K)

there is no way you wear that and come off as looking like anything but pathetic.

Fyi, it's a reference to the popular clothing brand Supreme. I think it's a good parody

Redpilled clothing is clothing that doesn't show off a brand/logo/etc

>Red pilled
has lip piercings

Attached: 1519060023386.jpg (599x338, 24K)

That kind of bait damn

Attached: Trump reddit.jpg (550x564, 46K)

thats a good way to piss off your leftist profs and get a D. college classroom is no longer the place for free speech...

Iron your shirts more

I'm going to bait a lot of people, CS departments are crawling with soyboys

get the sheep one from the internet moron

Attached: pewdiepie-death-to-jews.jpg (1920x1080, 296K)

Holy shit you are too good hahahahaha

Attached: 1521291508286.png (808x773, 591K)

Attached: 54462h335.png (600x508, 517K)

This image is stupid, I never use leddit. Trumpcucks in the gas chamber

You’re right but it’s stupid to bring politics into anything, either way you’re gonna piss somebody off. If you have a need to piss people off you’re essentially a liberal.

If I wasn't prepared to protest those trends, I wouldn't have gone to college or chosen Computer Science

>How can a college student wear politically aware or redpilled clothing in public
Dress like a respectable person and keep logos off your damn clothes.

Acceptable attire:

Tops: solid color t-shirts, button-downs, or polos, properly fitting
Bottoms: jeans or khakis, straight cut
Shorts acceptable in warm weather.
Shoes: basic fashion sneakers like vans or allbirds, leather dress/casual shoes, boat shoes, combat boots or Bean boots for harsh weather.

Avoid: graphic tees, political clothing, pre-distressed jeans, crocs, sandals, nigger tier sneakers like Jordans, anything with glaring logos, anything ill-fitting

Only wear suits at networking functions, formal events, presentations (that you give), and interviews. If you wear a suit to class you look fedora tier.

Do you have autism?

Get a shirt that says BRAP

Present yourself as respectable and then redpill people when the occasion arises.

are those bumpers to keep dicks from hitting your teeth?

Dude you're literally wearing a shirt with the name "Cucks" on it. Why not wear a cap named "Blacked" while at it?

This looks like a parody