Attn FL anons, NEW TARGET

FB post of Steve Hemmert:
>With some hesitation born of nostalgia, I turned in two AR style rifles to the Miami Police Department as part of their gun buy-back program today.

>As a former U.S. Army Infantry officer, I was well trained in the use of, and felt very comfortable with, the M-16/M-4 platform. I have always considered myself a responsible gun owner. My 14 year old daughter and I built one of the ARs- from scratch- together.

>But after the events of last month, I have decided enough is enough.

>How can we, as parents, force our kids to live in a world where they have to be afraid of being killed at school?
>My daughter recently told me that her plan is to only wear sneakers to school from now on, in case she needs to run. And I realize that, unlike some of my neighbors, I am lucky to still HAVE a 14 year old daughter.

>Enough is enough.

>There is no valid need for any civilian to own an AR. They make terrible self defense weapons because they can't safely be stored in a condition that makes them available to use quickly, and the rounds penetrate walls too easily. They aren't hunting rifles (it's not even legal to shoot a deer with one). I know very well that my little AR is never going to be used to stand up to a government that has tanks and heavy machine guns. And God forbid someone steals them and uses them to kill more innocents.

>Any honest gun owner will admit that the only lawful reason to own an AR is because they are fun to shoot (and they ARE fun to shoot).

>But my desire- and the desire of all the other AR owners out there- to have fun toys no longer outweighs the value of the 17 lives that were taken down the street last month. Or the lives of countless other people whose lives have been taken by these toys- these weapons of war.

>So, I am done.

(((1)))

Attached: D5D3C8A6-6C53-4B09-B156-82D7CA850B7F.png (750x1334, 2.76M)

Fuck off, outlier.

>

r

e

d

d

i

t

s

p

a

c

i

n

g

>How can we, as parents, force our kids to live in a world where they have to be afraid of being killed at school?
>I turned in two AR style rifles
So he was afraid that he could shoot up a school?

(((optics)))

Attached: 1504211155357.jpg (380x479, 45K)

(((2)))

>The gun industry of today is just like the cigarette industry of a few years ago. Pushing a dangerous product that has no benefit to society. It took a long time for us to stand up to the cigarette industry and call out their lies and their political influence. But now it is a dying industry. We can do the same thing with the gun industry.

>I will no longer be a pawn for their profits.

>Now that I have eliminated the hypocrisy of these guns from my house, I feel comfortable calling on our government to ban them. We need the same legislation that has been so effective in Australia. Outlaw the manufacture and sale of semiautomatic centerfire firearms with removable magazines and require the legal owners of those firearms to turn them in for compensation with a year. Provide amnesty during that same year for illegal owners of those guns to turn them in. Then make it a 10-20-life offense to be caught with one.

>It may not get all of these guns out of the public's hands. But it will make it a hell of a lot harder for a deranged 19 year old to get his hands on one.

>I want to be part of the solution.
#neveragain

>I was in the Army
>My daughter and I built an AR
>but now kids are afraid of being killed at school
>and getting rid of guns will stop them from ever dying
None of this is real. If you believe it, you're a sad kike indeed.

Ha, what a dip shit, i hope he didn't get anything extra for the glass, and one of those LEOs just keeps it

It’s a direct copy pasta from his FB. NOT REDDIT

Is there a way to expose this scam?

Also gringos are so stupidly overly dramatic, the more their speeches sound like hollywood movie gibberish, the less I care.

I want to expose the scam of FF’s first.

That smug look on the manlet cops face...

That fag smile on the cuck...

>military faggot
>caring what he thinks

Intelligent people don't join the military.

He probably got rid of the gun so he wouldn't shoot HIMSELF during one of his PTSD flashbacks.

An ar is legal to hunt with in my state.

Do you know how uncomfortable it is to run in sneakers?

Unless they're like $200

This. I had to spend $150.00 just to stop the blisters I got from running at the gym

I wish, but people here put so much stock into title cultivation for some sort of percieved validation of their opinions these days that is really doesnt matter, even things like combat vet, mma fighter blah blah blah, you're either just a fucking cuck or not.
Just tell people you clean closets...

I hope those 10 likes on FB were worth it for this faggot.

Also, if he was afraid his ARs would get into the hands of some deranged person, then for fuck's sake get a better safe.

I hope for Christmas he decides to castrate himself in order to help solve the metoo rape epidemic

I don't know about the US but plenty of intelligent people join the Military.

Free education, life skills, no student loan and you earn money while studying. A lot of the CEO's in fortune 500 were in the military.
All that is required is a few years returned service, normally two.

But I can understand mutts not wanting to go into the military you go to war every five seconds and your Drill sergeants treat you like dirt.

Attached: 20150709_oh_k1023900_0030.jpg (448x298, 55K)

>make it a hell of a lot harder for a deranged 19 year old to get his hands on one
Or the police and FBI could have done their fucking jobs.
This guy is a retard and just trying to cash in on easy internet likes. AR-15's are also a fine home defense weapon if you aren't stuck in suburbs or some shithole city.

This faggot is gonna go off when his little girl is raped by some degenerate. Trained, well aware, yet he went against his own training.

He will fall back and turn into a vigilante and kill a shit ton of niggers. Then CNN will ask - where did it all go wrong.

Here Motherfucker, right, fucking here!

Cheap publicity. Couldn't have bought that kind of exposure for $100,000