All drugs should be legal. The war on drugs has been a total failure...

All drugs should be legal. The war on drugs has been a total failure, and taxing them could pay for addiction treatment programs and science based drug education which would actually decrease use. Convince me otherwise

Attached: 400-pound-pot-bust.jpg (620x349, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The War on Drugs gave us mandatory sentencing and let us put criminal blacks in prison while expending less time prosecuting them. Its far easier to convict a gang member of a drug crime than anything else they might have done.
Putting inner city blacks in prison is probably the real reason for the overall decline in our crime rate.

Want to end The War on Drugs? Convince all blacks to go back to Africa. A police state is the price of diversity.

"All types of rape should be legal. The war on rape has been a total failure, and taxing them could pay for rape addiction, treatment programs, and science based rape education which would decrease use, convince me otherwise"

You see how retarded you sound?

have you considered that the inherent racism in the war on drugs is a large part of why black people in America are so violent and criminal? maybe try actually helping people, usually solves more problems than being a hateful piece of shit
the difference is, rape is inherently harmful to others, whereas drug use is not. most of the harm drugs currently cause both society and individuals is due to their illegality and people's attitudes towards users

>Putting chemicals into your own body is totally the same thing as violating another persons bodily autonomy!
Whats it like being a complete fucking retard?

>and taxing them
If you have to promise to tax something in order to legalize it you are a fucking retard.

>The war on drugs has been a total failure
Not for the people getting rich on it

Black people have similar levels of crime no matter which country you look at. The war on drugs isn't about racism, it is about personal enrichment.

Attached: 02716c93348d8af9a24755318963f3a0.jpg (512x373, 24K)

Blacks were causing a disproportionate amount of crime in the US long before The War on Drugs started, you ignorant leftist. More so blacks show the same propensity to criminality in other places around the world with no history of institutional discrimination, so your lefty conspiracy theory holds no water. Blacks are more violent and impulsive on average because of genetics. That isn't going to change.

I mostly agree with you, OP. Most drugs are harmless if used in the proper environment. I stress proper environment because hallucinogenic drugs like mushrooms and LSD, while completely physically harmless, can have adverse psychological effects if used in the wrong environment.

However, I really don't think drugs like meth and flakka should be legal; they make most users way too unpredictable, and in many cases, violent.

Weed, mushrooms, LSD, ecstasy, opium, maybe even cocaine, I really don't see the big deal.

Attached: 1521404458164.jpg (900x1167, 185K)

>implying that a form of destruction is better than other, even though in the end both of them destroy you

what's it like being a complete idiot?

I'm still unsure on pot solely because every time you argue with people over whether or not it should be legal, the people defending it turn into rabid fucking animals like they're on drugs in that moment and will bite your carotid just to defend pot. It's spooky. I genuinely think there is something about pot use that makes people...change.

The only difference I see is that drugs destroy you, while rape destroys others. I find it quite stupid to say that a destruction of yourself is better than destruction of others.

you should start smoking drano op

>implying that making something illegal stops people from destroying themselves
40+ years and a trillion dollars later, and the supply, nor the demand has decreased in that time. Destructive people are going to be destructive whether the government allows them to or not.

Your logic is shit. Fuck off with your false equivalency fallacies. Never in my life have I been so grateful to be in possession of a fully functioning brain until I read your post. You are probably accustomed to wasting your life sitting around inhaling the piss fumes from your cat's litter box to get high, you condom-headed, IQ-challenged stool sample.

Attached: 4QBjfFt.jpg (212x218, 7K)

>Convince me otherwise
Name one government program that has succeeded in making society better.

because when one destroys oneself, one is only destroying people who have definitely consented to that destruction. if this is a hard concept for you, just chug some bleach now, you will never do well in life

Daily reminder that both legal guns and drugs worked out well in any advanced white society before Hebrews took over

Please, may you delight yourself and explain me what is it that im missing out from a cuck like you that lives on a rapefugee country?

i know some slow, less inteligent people who says weed is degenerate, but they truly don t understand it has always been propaganda that weed is bad..

Attached: legalizeitnow.jpg (225x225, 12K)

At least I have the courage to show my flag. What third-world carnival of urban decay did you spawn in?

Hes actually presenting a big brained idea and its completely passing you by.
The effect on society of both acts is that an individual is harmed. Self inflicted harm and harm inflicted by another actor still has social repercussions that ripple outwards. Society as a whole is effected by drug use, the cultural impact of it, just like it is affected by violent crimes.
Lolbertarian rhetoric is incredibly limited and immature in how it views the individual. All people have responsibilities and duties outside of themselves. One person overdosing isn't just harming themselves, they're perpetuating a trend that has broad reaching indirect effects as well.

Hard drug use shouldn't be tolerated by a civil society. If you want to decriminalize self harm then you are fundamentally against civilization.

"Murder should be legal. The war on murder has been a total failure, and letting people pay to kill someone would bring the overall crime rate down."

oh ok dude, so it´s completely ok that a person hams himself until he can no longer suffer more pain, but if another person does it, it´s not okay?

and I thought I was the retarded here

You just invented the police.

Roads. Vaccinations. The requirement that minors go to high school or receive home schooling.

Totally pro this idea. But only and exclusive to the USA.
We can watch you fall entirely while eating popcorn then.

Legalizing the use and purchase of drugs (drugs that don't incite violent behavior) wouldn't increase overall drug use. The people who currently use drugs have already found a way to get them; conversely, the straight-edge people who have no interest in using drugs wouldn't have a sudden interest in them just because they became widely available.

TL;DR: Things would remain much the same, except we wouldn't be wasting tax dollars and court time prosecuting people for something they are just going to keep doing anyways after their punishment.

>replace the word drugs with any crime
>see your logic fall apart

>so it´s completely ok that a person hams himself until he can no longer suffer more pain, but if another person does it, it´s not okay?
Yes. Some governmental parent figure wagging their finger and telling that person they cant do that isnt going to stop them if they really want to do it.

>says Germanistan
>Implying popcorn wont be Haram in your future caliphate

>its illegal and bad
>but if we tax it, its legal and good
kk

>he thinks voluntarily putting something into your own body should be considered a crime.

Prosecuting people for drug crimes in the US is multifaceted. It addresses a demographic problem, it also addresses the common sense problem of maintaining social cohesion. Legalizing the substances would leave the demographic problem, and it would still lead to people dying from overdoses, it would still lead to brain damage and a host of other effects that the health care system has to cope with.

Do you think BC is a utopian wonderland just because heroin junkies can go to a nice safe hipster spot and shoot up with clean needles? Trying to improve the conditions for the user doesn't change the fact that they're a user. Decriminalizing heroin would just make them use more openly.

If the underlying issue is addictive tendencies then that needs to be addressed before you try any hair brained Lolbertard decriminalization policies that would disrupt basic order.

Fuckin retard alert

>You think that just because it is consented it suddenly becomes something good and okay, regardless of what it is

I find that when I've had conversations with people like this (some of them real-life conversations) it's not because they disagree with it from a logical, objective standpoint; it's more of an emotional reaction from a fundamentalist standpoint. Straight-edge people are morally opposed to it because it contradicts their morals, i.e., "It offends me, so I won't stand for it."

Attached: 1520264141805.jpg (661x509, 104K)

It certainly becomes ok, what with personal autonomy and all.
>Actually arguing in favor of somebody else dictating what you can and cant put into your own body
This is literally the highest form of cuckoldry and you're actually in favor of it.

Do you think suicide should be legal?
Should all the /r9k/ kids be totally in the clear to put a KSG to their skull and obliterate themselves, leaving a mess everywhere, just because they felt like it? I mean, if they're on their land they can do what they want, right? Its their body after all!

>I don't want civilization
So why aren't you living in a hut in the middle of the wilderness?

>Trying to improve the conditions for the user doesn't change the fact that they're a user.
Precisely. Those people who let themselves hit rock bottom aren't going to improve either way. Keep it illegal, they'll still run themselves into the ground; legalize it, yep, still gonna run themselves into the ground. Some people are lost causes from the get-go. So what makes you think those laws are effective in the first place?
>it would still lead to people dying from overdoses, it would still lead to brain damage and a host of other effects that the health care system has to cope with
I could make the same points if I replaced the word "drugs" with "alcohol." Why is it that these vehement anti-drug people aren't starting campaigns to criminalize the sale and possession of alcohol?

>Do you think suicide should be legal?
Of course I do.
>Should all the /r9k/ kids be totally in the clear to put a KSG to their skull and obliterate themselves, leaving a mess everywhere, just because they felt like it?
Yes, and you should follow their lead. Youre clearly not interested in having control over your own person so I'm ordering you to do so.
>I dont want civilization
Weird how literally every single civilization of note has had intoxicants, yet those societies continued to function. Its almost like youre a hyperbolic moralfag who think societies collapse cause MUH DRUGS.

Nope people have been to easy on druggies and drug dealers, instead of jail/prison time they get death penalty and no are not allowed to appeal it.

>Should all the /r9k/ kids be totally in the clear to put a KSG to their skull and obliterate themselves, leaving a mess everywhere, just because they felt like it?
Using the word "kid" in this context is kind of an appeal to emotion; he was 18 and legally considered an adult man.

Legalizing drugs raises the probability of an increase in the incidence of just about every crime ya dummy

I never thought I never had to go this far, but it seems liberal scum will always be scum.

using your logic, im gonna put this example, a 11 year old girl is in love with a 29 year old teacher at her class, both of them love each other, both of them want to date and all other shit, and the two of them consent.

using you logic, this souldn´t be a problem, so by that rule, things like canibalism, pedophilia and bondage are always okay if they consent.

Do you now realize the shit your saying? or are you still liberal scum?

The war on drugs is just a way for white people to oppress minorities.

White people are cowards by nature, so in order to oppress minorities they use the law and their fat fascist cops.

The police aren't going to give a shit about a rich man doing cocaine, but if they find that a black guy has a little bit of marijuana in a baggie in his car? "SIR, STEP OUT OF THE VEHICLE!"

Of course the war on drugs should be ended.

suck a cow dick you vegan black cocksucker

Germany logic ladys and gentlemen

>i'll just make a strawman using a minor who cant consent in the first place!
Cannibalism and bondage are fine if the adults involved consent. I dont see the problem with a student and teacher assuming the parents are ok with it, as parents/legal guardians have power of attorney over minors.

I agree it would make black people have less money too

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

Government doesn't build roads.
Government doesn't make vaccines.
And government funded public schools are always the worst environment and are the worst places for kids to learn anything.

Having the substance illegal increases the bar to using them for people with wayward curiosity. Like a lock on a door it keeps an honest man honest. Do you really not understand the concept of governance at all? You Lolbertars are more cultists than anything else. You don't have logic, you have a dogma.

Alcohol has a cultural hook with European people that has existed for 10,000 years. If the stroke of a pen could completely wipe it away I'd say do it, but that isn't possible. Its rooted in cultural expressions that are norms for society. Despite that its still incredibly harmful. Your childish fallacies really don't have any value here.

You're not as smart as you think you are, kid.

>dude lol people should be able to blow their brains out, its cool!11
You're against the basic tenets of civilization. You're too ill read and stupid to be having this discussion. Civilization itself is self imposed order, and individuals are made to adhere to this order or suffer consequences. All for the benefit of the people as a whole. If you're condoning the manifestation of mental illness as permissible behavior then you can't be taken seriously. You're basically just a nigger.

The murder rate peaked in early 90s.
What made it drop? Putting huge numbers of minorities in jail for none violent drug charges.

>implies that minors can't consent, even though in America kids as young as 8 can change their gender if they want to

>says that canibalism, bondage and pedophilia are okay if they all consent, however if they don´t it suddenly turns completely awful and horrible.

>Then proceeds and calls me a cuck

How the fuck are you not in jail?

>cannibalism is permissible
BUT WHAT IF THE 1 YEAR OLD CONSENTS LOL

You're a fucking joke

>Civilization itself is self imposed order, and individuals are made to adhere to this order or suffer consequences
How exactly do you punish a dead person?
Why do you think that telling people not to an hero will make them not do so?
>If you're condoning the manifestation of mental illness as permissible behavior then you can't be taken seriously.
I'm sure as shit no condoning it but at the same time I recognize that you wont get rid of suicide or drug use by trying to legislate it away.

But how would the deepstate pay for its off the books shenannigans and otherwise destabilize third world shitholes?

Attached: bill-hicks.jpg (850x400, 49K)

You don't pushing the dead, you detain the living for attempting the act so they can receive treatment. Because that is what a stable civilization does. It will act in the best interest of the people even if the individual doesn't have the presence of mind to do the same.

>>implies that minors can't consent, even though in America kids as young as 8 can change their gender if they want to
Boy that is some fresh red herring you got there friend. Where exactly did I advocate for tranny kids?
>says that canibalism, bondage and pedophilia are okay if they all consent, however if they don´t it suddenly turns completely awful and horrible.
Yes you fucking mouth breathing retard. Its about BODILY AUTONOMY. If somebody takes that away from you, then yes, it is in fact awful and horrible because things are happening to you that are beyond your control and consent.
Even your room temperature IQ should be able to comprehend this.

Not an argument.

>muh molymeme meme
There is no arguing with someone who fundamentally objects to living in a civilization. You're a degenerate barbarian unfit to live among us.

>Alcohol has a cultural hook with European people that has existed for 10,000 years. Its rooted in cultural expressions that are norms for society.
>Euro-trash can celebrate their traditions by drinking their rotten-vegetation juice, but don't you dare put that square of LSD on your tongue, you social deviant! How dare you think outside the box!

>Your childish fallacies really don't have any value here
You're acting like me equating alcohol use to drug use is a logical fallacy, but it isn't at all; alcohol is a motherfucking drug LOL.

>You're not as smart as you think you are, kid.
I know, it really pains me. I wish I were cool enough to display a meme flag like you do. Maybe one of these days I can be le edgy fascist.

So you dont detain the person until they make an attempt then punish them for doing so.
All that's gonna do is ensure they dont fuck up the second time.

>I need somebody to tell me what to do to feel civilized!
Maybe ask your wifes boyfriend to boss you around a bit more.

War on drugs keeps millions of muds in prison where they can't reproduce or harm white folks.

It's a success.

By that logic, we should also make murder legal because the war on murder is a failure.
Kys Kike fuck. I can smell you through my fiber optic internet connection.

Most people who attempt suicide and receive treatment go on to live full lives. The people who succeed on their first attempt are the ones that everyone ignored, the people who suffered in silence because everyone is an atomized individual that cares nothing for the well being of their fellow man. That is what Liberalism creates. It creates degenerate ego driven hedonistic people who carry out their lives without meaning.

But lmao people should just do what they want lol

Nice strawman, kid.

>b-b-but you're a cuck
You're falling apart, pedophile. Its fucking shameful.

oh cool then, thanks dude, now I know the difference, might as well go and start dating 9 year old girls that want to fuck with older guys, then go and start eating my best friend who wanted to get eaten since 10.

And end the day with a good some of the good ol ultra violence, torturing my cousins that love to do bondage.

Isn´t consent cool?

Attached: a_clockwork_orange.jpg (825x464, 179K)

>muds wouldnt go to prison for any of the other countless crimes they commit

You mean the war on black drugs. Crack, heroin, flakka, meth. When was the last time some gangbanger ever got caught with mushrooms, LSD, DMT. Ghetto rats will avoid anything that elicits creativity and expands the mind like an Australian Aboriginal avoids soap and shampoo.

At least you admit that it's used to oppress minorities.

Most of these other white cowards aren't willing to admit that.

>the warrants usually relate to drugs

Who cares?

They deserve it.

>Nice strawman, kid.
hEHe i sed sumthing i heard in a richerd dawkuns video. mom will be proud when she sees screenshots of my flawless debate

Attached: 1519967525758.png (657x539, 110K)

show flag

Why?

>Most people who attempt suicide and receive treatment go on to live full lives.
Spending their lives on countless (((pharmaceuticals))) that mentally neuter them. Werent you arguing AGAINST drug use earlier?
>You're falling apart, pedophile.
Not really, youve made it painfully obvious that not only do you need somebody to tell you what to do, you want nothing more than to relinquish your own personal autonomy.
It's sad seeing moderately intelligent young men advocating for control over themselves to be taken away.
>might as well go and start dating 9 year old girls that want to fuck with older guys
If her parents are cool with it, go for it.
>then go and start eating my best friend who wanted to get eaten since 10.
If he wants to be eaten and you dont mind kuru, go nuts.
>And end the day with a good some of the good ol ultra violence, torturing my cousins that love to do bondage.
Assuming your cousins are also into incest, it's no skin off my back.
You keep trying to make strawmen and they keep failing miserably.
>Be dindu
>Rob electronics store of cash and TV
>Shoot clerk in the process
>this is somehow a drug crime

>inherent racism in the war on drugs
Yes, lets make believe that ghetto niggers are nice people who are just victims of racism from evil whitey. If we legalize all drugs im sure they will magically become productive members of society.

The entire war on drugs fiasco is a result of niggers being niggers. I agree that all drugs need to be legalized, but before that happens white people need to take back their communities.

>omg, their opressing my minorities, how horrible!

>Lets completely forget and shit on the majority of the population so that some dipshits that only care in having sex will get more rights than hard working everyday people.

Because their very existence is offensive.

>Be Dindu
>be pulled over for speeding
>have warrants and/or violated probation likely due to some kind of drug charge

This is the usual path the average dindu takes to Nigger University

spoken like a true bitter racist virgin

>Who cares about differentiating things? My worldview is black & white. Stuff is either all good or all bad because that corresponds with my simplistic, run-of-the-mill cuntservative worldview.

Attached: 1518656338396.jpg (681x1024, 160K)

can someone explain to me why narcotics are illegal? was there a constitutional amendment to outlaw them like there was with alcohol?

all drugs should just be man

I'm not a (((conservative))) Leaf.

He won't lol. I already exposed him as a third-worlder. He just doesn't want to admit it now.

So many arguments in favor of legalization. A legalized and heavily regulated market for narcotics would destroy the romantic notion of rebelliousness that drugs currently enjoy and buying and doing drugs would become as mundane as going to the DMV. This kills the ZOG profit margin and hands it to (((big pharma))) which may not be an improvement.

>all the /r9k/ kids put a KSG to their skull and obliterate themselves
unironically yes

Attached: Im+so+glad+people+highlight+things+im+supposed+to+read+_281d2523bccd698a1c0c8f9c51d9f95a.jpg (300x200, 6K)

>pic related
What the fuck

>Because their very existence is offensive.

You sound like a pig yourself. Are you employed in law enforcement?

>>Lets completely forget and shit on the majority of the population so that some dipshits that only care in having sex will get more rights than hard working everyday people.

It's possible to use drugs and be a "hard working everyday person".

You know they drug test people who work at grocery stores who stock the shelves at night?

That seems backwards to me. Those motherfuckers stay up all night putting shit on shelves. They should get hopped up on cocaine or amphetamines. They would do their job *better*.

Maybe not in the political sense, but a worldview that simplistic is usually associated with the brain structure of a person who has an inherent right-leaning nature.

anyway my shift starts in a little over an hour.

the nigs are nogging and my noggin gets to joggin how to get them in the back of my cruiser.

The shitskin has committed so many crimes he can sense me on a Malaysian fly fishing forum.

Be seeing you.

I doubt you are a police officer.

The vast majority of people who come here are ugly, stupid, and don't have well-paying jobs.

So if you were anything in law enforcement, you would probably be some faggot security guard who wishes he was a police officer.

>so many arguments in favor of legalization.
sure, but by what authority and mechanism are they illegal to begin with? was there a constitutional amendment that i'm not aware of?

> Calls strawman arguments basic morals and ethics, that are the sole reason that we differ with animals, and has made us into civilized people with with a better grasp of the world around us.

>proceeds to say that my arguments keep failing miserably, even though the law and at least 60% of the population share the same basic morals as me, and if a normal person saw the kind of shit you posted here, he undoubtedly would beat the crap out of you, alongside with me and other people, so that we see who is the real loser here.

and as I said before, how the fuck aren't you on jail?

>rape is inherently harmful to others, whereas drug use is not

Have you seen how drugs can destroy families? Have seen mothers trying to get their children out of heavy drugs? Shut the fuck up about things you don't know about.

who knows? all posts here are satire after all.

:)

Don't have disdain for what they are, have disdain for the system that took people full of potential and turned them into this.

I like Trump's plan. Execute drug dealers. Kill them.
Except for psychedelics. Those can be beneficial.

one could say the same about obesity, smoking, NEETdom, yet all of those are 100% legal
that is not a bad idea actually, pass a constitutional amendment which guarantees the right of adults to consume whatever substances they choose. would put a permanent end to this fuckery