I love smell of burning liberaster's ass bacon by the morning

youtube.com/watch?v=3yxr_t2cJVA
See you tomorrow, fags. Enjoy your buttmads.

Attached: Как на говно.jpg (920x614, 153K)

the second idea i had is, if you filled your rectum up with a gas LIGHTER than the air (say helium) surrounding your body, then it would effectively decrease your weight and allow you to run faster. why has nobody even tried this things ???

enjoy paying for the oligarchs' new yachts and whores

How is it there, in 2002?

you're a bluepilled cuck rooting for a half chink mutt controlled by the jews
don't ever post here again

Putin is a fag for his immigration policies, but holy fuck him winning just to see Navalny shitters cry and be on suicide watch makes him amazing

Rude

/thread

>France
>cuck
Plz, soyboy.

Cannedturd, plz.

>soyboy
can you imagine the quantity of dairy products French people ingest every year?
Unlike your country who is unable to breed it's own cows

Guys don't forget about elections boycott. These 70% are without most of opposition. Analny has asked people to boycott the elections, and they have. Yes, even if we all came and voted we would have missed twice: putin would have been elected anyway, and we would have made the electionsmore legit. Remember: it is not duma elections, there is only one president seat. In fact I liked putin to get 100%, because it would have mean boycott total success, now it is not unfortunately.

>being proud of winning a vote you literally can't lose even if you lose it

40 years ahead of your country's development level, doku magomedov

>2018
>Having an economy smaller than Italy's

Attached: 1300058520135.gif (300x166, 497K)

how is it being feed so much propaganda by state controlled media that you don't know it is still happening

I dont mind Russia desu, I think the media war on you is unfair af.

why butcher that beautiful anthem by singing it like overdramatic American pop stars

You ever notice that in other countries the people who run for office never say "I'll cut taxes". They only seem to do that here, that I notice.

I unironically support Putin because I hate democracy.

True democracy can't exist as long as niggers and Jews still live.

I'll stop paying for gas, Gazprom! At least for few days. The heat from the burning asses in this thread will warm me just fine.

Attached: RFxxxvs8.jpg (395x400, 32K)

Soyboy, plz.

Our taxes is 13% for citizens and 19% for foreigners. Want to tell our GLORIOUS Mother Russia about your taxes?

Eщё c гoдa, эдaк, 2008-гo нe пoльзyюcь гaзoм вooбщe. B квapтиpe вce тpyбы cpeзaли, вcё тoлькo нa элeктpичecтвe. He из-зa цeн, c этим вcё былo нopм, пpocтo cчитaю гaз aпpиopи oпacнoй вeщью и пepeжитoм пpoшлoгo, пoэтoмy вceй ceмьёй пpинципиaльнo peшили oт eгo иcпoльзoвaния oткaзaтьcя дaвнo. У нac ceйчac eдинcтвeннaя квapтиpвa cpeди вceх coceдeй в дoмe кyдa гaз вooбщe нe идёт. Oтoплeниe нa вoдных тpyбaх.