Weird how 99% of scientists, engineers, celebrities, artists, journalists, professors, philosophers, atheists, writers...

Weird how 99% of scientists, engineers, celebrities, artists, journalists, professors, philosophers, atheists, writers, and intellectuals are left-wing

It's almost as if right-wing ideology was for incestuous, impoverished, blue-collared trailer trash from flyover states/East European nations not worth a single fart.....huh......

Attached: 1521401118652.gif (480x270, 1.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

verdantlabs.com/politics_of_professions/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>99% scientists, engineers

Not leftist, not many are.
Most engineers aren't either.
In fact, it goes even further, I have never met an atheist physicist that wasn't a "popular physicist" (celeb phys).
t. physicist.

You can add chemists to the non left too actually.
Though Biology, Anatomy & Physiology, Oceanography etc...are cucked.

universities, meme flag

>In fact, it goes even further, I have never met an atheist physicist that wasn't a "popular physicist" (celeb phys).
Holy christ, fuck off. Just because someone doesn't believe in your bullshit fairy nonsense doesn't mean they're trying to act cool, it means they have a fucking brain in their head.

changed the flag and picture, I see
too bad shill, please kill yourself

Attached: 1518390114500.png (782x684, 34K)

By year two in any undergrad Hard STEM course, you have to ask the big question.
Most change course and believe in in God.
The perfection we see, it inspires.
And nothing is wrong with that.
The only atheist physicists you will see are Hawking, Cox and NDT.
All shills.
Though Hawking was right about AI and asteroids.

The worlds best physicists that are alive right now, you have never heard of.

>Weird how 99% of scientists, engineers, celebrities, artists, journalists, professors, philosophers, atheists, writers, and intellectuals are left-wing
almost like they won't hire right wingers

/this

>Weird how 99% of scientists, engineers, celebrities, artists, journalists, professors, philosophers, atheists, writers, and intellectuals are left-wing
>It's almost as if right-wing ideology was for incestuous, impoverished, blue-collared trailer trash from flyover states/East European nations not worth a single fart.....huh......
you sure make it sound like you are the 1% and have a great disdain for the working class.

>The perfection we see, it inspires.
You are weak for having to attribute that to a greater power. You yourself fight against inspiration with this sky grandpappy bullshit.

Why have you made this exact same post twice a day for a week straight?

Attached: Saoli3.jpg (655x983, 112K)

Is actual biology cucked?

It's because the blue collar that made it into uni chose Hard STEM.
Which means careers in industry, and no need for academia.
Basically, the working class were smart enough to not go into Gender Studies/Lib Arts.
Hard STEM are your future enemies, we were simply too poor to take meme courses.
Ever notice Hard STEM never protest for "Free Fees"?
Whilst you lot are causing shit on campus, the future success stories have their heads in the books, knowing they have no trust fund to fall back on.

Not sky. That's thinking small.
But not small enough.
I see God in Leptons and Quarks.

>1 post by this ID

Attached: Saoli1.jpg (655x983, 94K)

Weird how 100% of the arguments in favor of left-wing ideology are based on social pressure rather than logical thought.

Sadly yes.
If the Prof's said what they think, they would end up like Sir Nobel Tim Hunt.

>Hey, here's something incredible and amazing. Look how perfectly we can describe it.
>Wow! Let's slap "God did it" on top and call it a day, even though it doesn't explain anything! Because we're artists, not scientists, lol right?

Attached: BUY43hcCMAAcJAr.jpg (500x376, 20K)

>I see god in leptons and quarks

The tides have finally shifted, christians are the fedoras now.

Attached: IMG_5185.jpg (600x750, 33K)

this has limitations but might be interesting for you to look at

verdantlabs.com/politics_of_professions/

Physical sciences tend right. Fathers of silicon valley were great examples of this. Shockley, Temer etc

At least you changed your meme flag.
You asked a question, and I responded.
You can believe it or not.
The difference is that I wont force you to believe what I do.

You gotta study to back up that bogus claim, memeflag faggot?

>can't discriminate between quantity and quality
you have no business living

Never said I was Christian.

At least you remembered to change your flag this time, jidf
Sage if you reply to shills

Sage

Most men in my extended family and family friends are engineers and entrepreneurs. Some are small government others are communists and others fascists.
Most of them think you wierdos should bbe shot.

With that said, consider this: the "intelectuals" in the west are spineless cowards and in public will just go with whatever will get them the least heat.
Example: the rocket scientist that started crying when the thot commented on his weaboo shirt instead of bitchslapping her out of the conference room for asking dumb questions.

Wait but ima an engineer...

THE SAME MEME FLAG ALSO MAKES THE FUCKING "WHY DO YOU DENY THE HOLOCAUST WHEN DR. XXXX SAYS IT'S REAL" THREADS MULTIPLE TIMES A DAY.

>STOP RESPONDING TO THESE
STOP RESPONDING TO THESE
STOP RESPONDING TO THESE
STOP RESPONDING TO THESE
STOP RESPONDING TO THESE
STOP RESPONDING TO THESE

IT'S DATA MINING

Attached: boner.png (717x385, 570K)

ever think that maybe that figure merely exists because leftists are the only ones that go around spouting off endlessly about their beliefs in professional settings? I bet the actual figure is probably more like 50/50, too bad libshits take skewed samples as accurate representations of the whole.

Reply to these posts with Holodomor drops.
For instance...why is Holodomor a spelling mistake, but Holocaust isn't...

Attached: Holodomor.png (249x199, 8K)

It's because muh dik nigga

Are you just projecting not holding a higher skilled and better paying profession? The majority of scientists and engineers are pretty open minded and conservative. Very few are infected with the far left disease. You can find more of that in the liberal arts department.

t. Engineer

We can simply leave academia and go into industry and make 20 times (minimum) more.
We aren't shackled to the system.

Huh, I guess only (((they))) get to capitalize a tragedy.

Attached: wierd.jpg (604x286, 65K)

Ive never heard of any physicist alive today. Checkmate theist

>Romania
You guys dont even matter lol

(((Strange))) isn't it...
On all systems it's the same.

Because the good ones don't (((fast track))).

Why alter?

Attached: Why Alter.png (248x188, 8K)

The university intellectuals also play an important role in carrying out the System's trick. Though they like to fancy themselves independent thinkers, the intellectuals are (allowing for individual exceptions) the most oversocialized, the most conformist, the tamest and most domesticated, the most pampered, dependent, and spineless group in America today. As a result, their impulse to rebel is particularly strong. But, because they are incapable of independent thought, real rebellion is impossible for them. Consequently they are suckers for the System's trick, which allows them to irritate people and enjoy the illusion of rebelling without ever having to challenge the System's basic values.

Because they are the teachers of young people, the university intellectuals are in a position to help the System play its trick on the young, which they do by steering young people's rebellious impulses toward the standard, stereotyped targets: racism, colonialism, women's issues, etc. Young people who are not college students learn through the media, or through personal contact, of the "social justice" issues for which students rebel, and they imitate the students. Thus a youth culture develops in which there is a stereotyped mode of rebellion that spreads through imitation of peers—just as hairstyles, clothing styles, and other fads spread through imitation.