Prove your not a blind follower and name 1 (one) criticism you have of Trump

I'll start:
>bows down to israel

Attached: trump girl tongue.jpg (596x597, 96K)

Appointed Jeff Sessions to Ag

Would rather jeff than rudy or chris Christie tho

Still doesn't do proper fireside chats. Tweets turned out to be a good game after-all, but the media still by and large sits between him and people who don't intentionally listen to what he has to say for himself.

Cuck

Supporting the "syrian" "democratic" forces

What do the democrats have to offer but higher taxes and the destruction of America? Seriously, what is the democrat platform?

I second this. Sessions is weak willed cuck.

When was the last time a president spoke directly to the people with regularity?
First term Bush Jr.?

KEK the Kurds are far more "democratic" than Assad's Syria will ever be.

I have many criticisms of Trump, but muh best alternative and all that.

>Tweeting needs to slow down
>Loves Israel and Der Juden
>Hasn't built the wall (and don't blame Congress)
>Backtracked on DACA

I unironically think all brown people need to be deported. I was hoping we'd be closer to that goal by now.

Beats me. I didn't really pay much attention to politics until toward the end of Bush Jr. But just talking or listening to people, it's painfully evident that a lot of people live in the fake news reality and don't really have any grip on the world that, say, Sup Forums lives in. And that's a real problem, whether you like Trump or not.

Appointed a rich bimbo for education secretary

I'd like him to hang Bobongo hussein obummer.

Attached: gshock.jpg (670x377, 192K)

His cult of personality and how it created faggots like .

his shit tier hair

Natalie Samaan

This is why you are the losing party. You have no message. The only people who vote democrat now are people who worship government. Even the worker unions are starting to flip.

He needs to ramp up his shit posting

>This is why you are the losing party.
I don't vote democrat you goddamned neocon zealot.

He hasn't yet killed you for making dumbshit shill posts.

he actually respects brown people and women

Damn dude you're woke.

you're*

Hillary is still free.

Prove you're not illiterate... oh

>I don't vote democrat
Of course you do. What's funny is when you can't name a single positive thing the democrats stand for.

Hindus are better than white people

Hasn't droned op yet.

I didn't like it when he criticized guns and videogames. I don't think he's going to do anything though so I'm not too bum diddled about it.

Uses his influence to secure foreign bank loans for Kush and Ivanka-non compliance gets sanctioned

>implying democracy is a good thing

Didn't DACA end?

In just a year he made Russia-Turkey-Iran axis the dominant power in the middle east as well as making China the sole hegemony in SEA. Our say in world's most critical energy and manufacturing centers is greatly diminished.

Living in Rand Paul's home State, I've yet to feel the effects of these massive tax cuts everyone is buzzing about. The local big businesses aren't hiring or laying off any more than usual and the wages are stagnating.

>a single positive thing the democrats stand for
better healthcare coverage. better education quality and accessibility

Your criticism is invalid and its basically "the jews" which is a meme opinion which you got from alt right nazi's instead of thinking of your self. You are a follower and a swallower.

>The only people who vote democrat now are people who worship government.
>worships the president.

Attached: 1518280010552.png (512x512, 251K)

The showman game of appearing to be much less intelligent than he actually is has run it's course already. He needs to gradually introduce his real ability to the public before he pigeonholes himself into this role.

Too much winning. I’m so sick and tired of all the winning, I don’t think I can take it anymore.

anything or anyone is better than a feminist president

Attached: K17nTrp[1].gif (360x264, 1.85M)

Hillary isn't in Prison

No. I can't remember exactly what happen, but Federal judge put a stop to it, and the supreme court won't do anything about it. If it does end, it won't be until next year.

I was hoping we'd be rounding people up in camps by now. Very disappointed with the amount of extermination that's taken plus thus far.

Witness

Attached: 26165639_518644138520083_2128903882682562667_n.jpg (353x334, 17K)

the "take guns first - due process later" remark. the state has no right whatsoever to infringe on the peoples right to keep and bear arms and all gun control laws are unconstitutional

For fucks sake stop sucking the old guys balls you niggers. The only reason he won is because it was either him or hillary. Even hardcore lib shits didn't want her, only jew york lobotomites.

(((They))) won again by not giving you a choice. Hey amerigoys glad you didn't pick that psychopath and your alt right retards get to feel good about themselves too win-win t. greatest (((ally)))

So shut up mutts

Saying this only once.

too many jews in his cabinet

>better healthcare coverage
How did you feel when Johnathan Gruber, one of the Obamacare architects, said the only reason Obamacare passed was because of the stupidity of the American people and lack of transparency? Higher premiums, deductibles, lack of choices.

>better education quality and accessibility
How is that? Government schools? Government schools are a massive failure.

ALERT ALERT ALERT

YOU MIGHT BE A FAGGOT IF YOU REPLIED TO THIS OBVIOUS SHILL

DO NOT GIVE THESE ASSHOLES THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT AND PLAY THEIR GAME

INSTEAD ASK THEM TO NAME ONE CRITICISM OF HILLARY, TRUDEAU, MAY, AND/OR MERKEL

AND GARL MARGS TOO

THEN WATCH THEM ONE POST FROM THIS ID THE THREAD

There is one. Steve Mnuchin. He is married to a gentile and has children by another one.

he likes Jews

>acts like a fucking teen girl on Twitter

Hasnt locked up Hillary yet, Hasnt built wall

I oppose the effort to rescind the nuclear status quo deal with Iran. Utterly pointless as the other nations involved will not agree to reinstate the sanctions and it simply limits the US, enforced by the jewish lobby control of congress. Shia are not a threat to the US unlike the Sunni terrorists.

Is this a democrat research thread? Are you guys out of reasons to say "Impeach now"?

- Israel
- Support of DACA
- Syria
- Russian Sanctions

This thread isnt about those countries or those leaders. Just because you can't stand your daddy getting criticised doesn't mean you can shut people down, Trump shill.

He likes ome, dislikes others. Trump is in NY Real estate. Knows more about Jewish people than everyone on here combined.

Fuck the Kurds and fuck ((democracy))

>muh independent thinking
Democracy is the reason society is collapsing. Only unquestioning loyalty to our God Emporer will bring it back. I'm not memeing.

Attached: DNvdJWMW4AYOxtI.jpg (613x413, 38K)

>Doesn't act like a president.

I guess it would have to be that he's painfully gullible, which is a bad quality for someone in business to have.

This fucking piece of shit.

Attached: mnchin-wife-money-newsflasher.jpg (512x341, 42K)

>Prove your not a blind follower and name 1 (one) criticism you have of Trump
Prove your mother isn't a jewish whore.

>supporting Trump
Hi /r/the_Donald

He hasn't done anything on immigration

He puts sancations on Russia for literally no reason at all

Said he would be neutral during his campaign then ends up attacking Syria, China and North Korea for jack shit

Supports the Kurdish invaders who are literally related to Jews

Hasn't taken in white south africans in as refugees

A wall literally hasn't been built at all, and no muh prototypes isn't a fucking excuse

Backtracks on everything he promised

Never criticizes Israel even though they've stabbed us in the back multiple times

Hasn't installed the RAISE act yet and lifted sanctions on European immigrants

Blames violence and shootings on Video Games, rather then nonwhites easily buying weaponry.

I've been disapointed and honestly he'll be a one term president due to the demographics changing. This is why democracy needs to be dismantled. I fucking hate this cult of personality that doesn't criticize him for one thing at all.

Attached: 15200930836400.jpg (300x400, 25K)

Trump shill, get out of here

Not attacking the Fed or telling Britain to go fuck itself

I can only assume most of the posts in this thread are shills like yourself trying to perform consensus cracking, while simultaneously hoping that Sup Forums will provide you with some insight into the next way to try to attack trump by offering you gripes against him.

I know you fags are too damn dumb to come up with your own talking points against Trump, but you must think we're some stupid motherfuckers to give you ammo that you can then use in other threads to attack trump

Attached: 1 outta 10 best I can do.png (300x250, 52K)

This is the shit that's killing Sup Forums, literal r/td zombies who can't learn to criticize someone fucking up. I like Trump but even he deserves some criticism when he backtracks on stuff. You've become the "shills" you hate so much.

Attached: 1520205521625.jpg (854x1024, 81K)

centralizing power instead of using his power to minimize government

You're*

Brainlet detected

Trump is TOO SEXY

Attached: IMG_2976.jpg (422x800, 158K)

The wall just got 10 Feet taller

I've already listed mine dumbfuck, learn to criticize. Being a mindless zombie is what Hillary fans are. Then again at this point this board has become a safe haven for reddit migrants because of the election.

Attached: 1519302994447.png (1280x913, 803K)

He isn't deporting niggers.

Sells arms to Saudi Arabia
"Video games make people violent"
Nepotism with Jared and Ivanka (but maybe that's because he can't really trust most people outside of family)

I'm sure there's other things but overall he's the best thing to happen to the West in a long time and might save it.

>made Russia - Turkey - Iran axis
Needing to lie this much for the sake of Obama

Attached: hurr durr dur dur.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

>criticize someone fucking up.
Trump is incapable of fucking up though. You simply fail to see his infinite wisdom.

Attached: god-emperor-trump.jpg (1500x750, 126K)

Hasn't built the wall yet.

He's a fat ugly piece of human shit with one or two okay policies.

The board is swimming in Slavs and non Europeans using our flags.
I've not seen new Pepes even for six months. It's dying.
Look, Iranians and Borat country newfags larping as us

>degenerate
>republican
>broken fisted rule

Trump is weak & no friend of mine
But he is seen as a rallying cry for many & hopefully we will see more victories past 2020.

Shut your whore mouth, the adults are talking

And how is this any different from liberals posting their "Hillary is my president" shit? I'm convinced you're likely a boomer faggot who came here around the election. You've become the shills that you despise. You're no different then them worshiping their horrible candidate.

Attached: 1520117317037.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

I critiziced him on 2 things retard

rampant twitter posting and the entire cabinet

You are fake news

HIS WORD DOESN'T WORTH SHIT

I can't believe i'm agree withing a memeflag out of all people. But he's right, the "God Emperor" shit is literally the exact same is my #NotMyPresident garbage.

Attached: 6BA.jpg (298x500, 58K)

I don't like Donald Trump. I think he's a scumbag. However, political forces have become so polarized that for me (like most people) it's it's less about who he is and more about who he isn't. The election of Donald Trump was half performance art, half flaming bag of dogshit on the doorstep of society, but if it was going to keep one of the most villainous bitches in American politics out of office, I figured America could totally roll with the punches long enough to survive a 4-8 year meme presidency. So far it is. If anything, conservatives are flourishing because they feel like they can get away with anything now, and leftists get to plaster Twitter 24/7 now with their attention whoring fantasies of perpetual victimhood.

Attached: literally hitler.jpg (315x347, 112K)

>learn to criticize
No, you learn to criticize your jew masters. Say some genuinely bad shit about hillary or soros. Give some criticism of niggers and jews. Oh, you won't, because you're just trying to get your opponents to help you beat them.

Fuck off from our board.

It's not the place of mortals like us to criticize Him, even if we often don't understand His plan for us.

Attached: Saint-Trump.jpg (1200x1800, 197K)

Can't say anything other than Trump whining about people that don't suck his cock? No? Then go fill your mouth some more

>I've not seen new Pepes even for six months
Good, reddit frog needs to die desu. It was on it's way out and being used less frequently until the election campaign started.

Go back home to mommy. Bye

>give their absolute loyalty to good goy trump
>"monarchism is an outdated concept"

Attached: 1504821964271.png (609x714, 99K)

Loves Israel and the (((chosen people)))

I don't agree with the fact he uses any foreign military operations whatsoever. Complete waste of money.

Hasn’t deported Mexicans by catapult.

>Get accused of saying and having nothing

>Say and have nothing

You empty fucking robots will burn.