A new tuvalu

alright boys we have a new tuvalu to plan invasion for. Basically we just need about 150 people with ar15s and a boat to get us to france. from there we cross the channel in pic related, and take over thanks to there being no military to speak of and very little unity among the populace. maybe we could get russian backing for transportation and such

Attached: nu-tuvalu.jpg (1200x628, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yachtworld.com/boats/1943/Coast-Guard-Cutter---Ex,-Steel-Hull-2871948/Anacortes/WA/United-States#.Wq7UxdZlDO8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your AR15s aren't going to be much use against the good ol' British plastic spoon

here we have 240 litres of pure pain, stand down or feel the wrath

Attached: 71nmoCGR7aL._SY450_[1].jpg (329x450, 14K)

bring it on. I've got tactical assault bike wheels

Nobody thinks you are funny, clever or serious, so shut the fuck up and go back to being a 56% nigger

KYS faggot

I've got a boat and a couple spare AR-15's, I think that'll be enough to conquer a few cUKs.

was I joking teanigger? I'm fully serious, if I ever get the chance I'm bringing an army to my ancestral home and declaring myself king of your little island.
Go back to raping a child mehmet, we need another scandal to blow up so that WWIII can start as a cover up, chop chop

>I'm fully serious, if I ever get the chance I'm bringing an army to my ancestral home and declaring myself king of your little island.
Hurry up and do it, please

still need to find a ship

Right here faggot:
yachtworld.com/boats/1943/Coast-Guard-Cutter---Ex,-Steel-Hull-2871948/Anacortes/WA/United-States#.Wq7UxdZlDO8

great so 250k for the ship
BYOW so no cost of weapons
food for about 150 people at what, 10k?
plan it so we arrive in spring so we'd need galoshes. We're looking at what 500k for an invasion?

>still need to find a ship
You could sail across the English Channel using an ordinary private yacht in less than 24 hours. You could buy a seaworthy vessel for just a few thousand US dollars, presumably not a problem if you can also afford to pay 150 mercenaries.

>Mercenaries
>Not just making all 150 dukes in the kingdom of cuckland
I imagine they'd do it for free

>I imagine they'd do it for free
If 150 Americans turned up and announced, in a thick Texas drawl, that we are now to address them as "Your Dukeness", the natives would literally die from laughter

only if they had a humor license

I think that's about right. We'd need fuel for the ship also. Would have to make a few stops along the way, make a few practice invasions, basically wreck their shit and leave. Basic piracy and all that.

>literally die from laughter
How'd they laugh when they're busy choking on Achmed's cock?

so if we leave from Florida, fuck up a port city in Cuba, restock on fuel and weed, grab a few chicas for the road. what we need is cannons, Anyone know how to weld?

>Would have to make a few stops along the way, make a few practice invasions, basically wreck their shit and leave. Basic piracy and all that.
You should practice on the Channel Islands, same kind of topography as the south coast of England, and a very short sailing distance from France.

Or you could establish a beach head on the Isle of Wight, almost no defences there and once you've dug in, it would be very difficult for the Royal Navy to stop you making raids on the south coast.

needs moar cowbell

Boat is in Washington state so we could head down the coast and hit Mexico, sack Acapulco and get bitches and provisions, then continue on down around S. America plundering and taking booty as we go. Then around the horn and across the Atlantic to Africa and get more fuel and ordnance cheap. From there straight to the UK and go up the Thames to Londonistan where we'd bombard them with our cannons and unleash our cargo of hungry cannibalistic niggers on them we got from the Congo. Then the survivors would surrender and we could then gun them down with our AR-15's, taking no prisoners.

just called Her Majesty's Office
enjoy getting bombed dumb mutt :^)

>Then the survivors would surrender and we could then gun them down with our AR-15's, taking no prisoners.

We will need peasants so we need to leave a few alive.

Bring it on, I'd get the party started right quick

>go up the Thames to Londonistan where we'd bombard them with our cannons and unleash our cargo of hungry cannibalistic niggers on them we got from the Congo
You're going to travel up the Thames and release them in London?

Great plan! Of course, the only residents your jungle commandos are going to find in that part of London will look exactly like them, but apart from that, it's a brilliant plan.

we starve em up real good on the boat and we can get them to eat the other niggers

>we starve em up real good on the boat and we can get them to eat the other niggers
That works for me, Brad

Ok but everybody in Londonistan must die. We'll allow only the rural white non-cUKed to live as our serfs. Also we get jus primae noctis for all the slags.

We could also spraypaint them bright orange, then they'd see all the black niggers as prey.

>Also we get jus primae noctis for all the slags.
Jus primae noctis only applies if the bride is a virgin. Good luck finding one of those.

well duh, londonistan is a dune-coon city anymore, they all get hanged and we use the skulls to make the skull throne, Honestly a small gov't is the way to go, as little intervention as possible so the farmers don't rise up against us.

>Also we get jus primae noctis for all the slags.
if you want aids sure

We'd have to keep them in cages until they are of age. Slay every female older the 12.

Just as I thought. You're all a bunch of pussies.

>Just as I thought. You're all a bunch of pussies.
Coming from the 45% white country which is basically a vassal state of Israel

That may be true but I have AR-15's and a sail yacht so I'm not really suffering.

>That may be true but I have AR-15's and a sail yacht so I'm not really suffering.

>be American
>sit on porch hatching a plan to invade merrye olde England
>get shot
>call an ambulance
>whoops no health insurance
>call taxi
>get shot
>somehow survive
>crawl to marina
>board yacht, after that bad start nothing bad can happen now
>sail out of part
>get boarded by Mexican smugglers
>get shot and castrated
>adrift in the Atlantic Ocean for months
>never mind, at least I've still got my AR-15s in this packing case I'm clinging to
>eventually wash up on land
>hurrah! I made it to England!
>unpack guns
>walk up to first person you find
>tell them to take you to the nearest McDonalds or you'll shoot them in the fucking face
>person looks at you with confusion
>beginning to suspect this isn't England
>pull trigger anyway because why the hell not
>gun jams
>get shot

>Walk into London with a gun
>Get shot because there are actually armed police in major cities