What is the best state in the south that is least infested with niggers and spics?

What is the best state in the south that is least infested with niggers and spics?

Attached: download.png (275x183, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>living in the south
ISHYGDDT

West Virginia, and yes it’s in the south as it’s part of old Virginia.

Not the south.

Probably Tennessee

Unironically Texas, IF you move to a historic county. For example the Hill country where 10% of the population still speak German. Believe it or not most white people in Texas are of German origin.

Arkansas

Or anywhere along the Chisholm Trail if you prefer people with that Southern drawl.

Arkansas: The Confederate State everyone forgets about. My grandparents live near a small town where the Stars and Bars are still proudly flown.

there isn't one

Attached: Non-Hispanic white population by state in 2016 in color.png (1000x817, 179K)

Have any pics?

Attached: Hispanic population by state in 2016 in color.png (1134x793, 170K)

he said which one is the LEAST infested with darkies user

Attached: 1 non-Hispanic white mothers by state in 2016 in color.png (1120x851, 177K)

Attached: 2 Hispanic mothers by state in 2016 in color.png (1115x804, 172K)

No, but I'm sure I can ask my granny to send me some later. I went there for a visit a few years ago and didn't see a single Nigger or shitskin. It was paradise.

Attached: 3 non-Hispanic black mothers by state in 2016 in color.png (1147x809, 173K)

Attached: 4 non-Hispanic Asian mothers by state in 2016 in color.png (1094x794, 168K)

Attached: non-Hispanic white babies born in 2016 by state in color.png (1104x864, 181K)

I'm a light-skinned and had working spic with a bright mind. Would they accept me there?

Attached: non-Hispanic single-race white mothers giving birth to a baby that is not non-Hispanic single-race w (1088x922, 182K)

Nice terrorist flag racist

I know, but Texas is huge and honestly there are counties here still 98% white. If you live around the cities you'll get the wave of Mexicans. They all live where the cities are, if you lived here you'd understand what I mean.

S Carolina outside of Columbia. Pretty much anywhere is ok in GA, NC, SC outside of major city’s and niggers know their place.

Well good darks ruin the culture of our Land.

Attached: US white population per state and county 2015.png (5572x3104, 702K)

Get fucked you coward.

Attached: US population white millenials per state and county 2015.png (5752x3104, 720K)

Attached: US population white infants per state and county 2015.png (5584x3104, 721K)

There's no reason to live anywhere in the South if you hate niggers, user. It's like trying to live in Canada without snow. What's the fucking point? The South was where you went in the old days to get rich off niggers. Working them, or selling them. There's no other reason to live in America's Africa. It's not a fit climate for white men.

Not sure what propaganda you are trying to push, but unless you research city by city, and county by county their demographics you won't how things really are.

this is county by county

Not true, they have to stay where they get welfare. Lol there are tons of towns and counties that are nothing but white with less than 1% blacks.
How about Germany, are there any white cities left? Or all pakis?

Ok now show me the one that is 98% white, did you draw which ones are above 90%? They are important too.

I don't think there are counties above 90% left in Texas.

Any time any place I’ll kick your ass

Attached: 9CD88CBA-3856-4FF5-AE2F-90E8DB30B668.jpg (470x360, 37K)

Definitely not Mississippi. Please don't come here

There have always been segregated cities, but they still live there. The south is also far richer in venomous reptiles and even a few tropical diseases. European Civilization can build a facade there but never truly flourish.

Jesus Christ, just fucking nuke Mississippi, seriously.

>state that literally seceded from the confederacy to join the union
>the south
pick 1 and only 1

TN, it has very few nigs and alot of good ol boys. Only con is that the citites are full of white yuppies.

Been to hot springs a few times. Too many mutts and coal burners

I don't consider Texas south, but what is with people pushing the "Texas isn't white" meme lately? Those are the cowboys, wild wild west shit.

North Carolina is the best state in the Union.
Tons of medicine, tech, business, booming economy, very well-educated population. I wish I lived in the research triangle. Good weather and you’re in between the beaches and the mountains too.

>be Mississippian
>mfw

Attached: 1475766576034.jpg (437x359, 21K)

Attached: DHShZTwWAAA5jqL.jpg (273x184, 13K)

Your comment might have validity if you didn't use a commie flag.

how you guys put up with niggers in your countries
im tired of them and we don’t even have many here

as a Texan, Arkansas is dream land - northern AK though.

I watched Logan Lucky recently and it made me want to live in the south so fucking bad.

Commie calling me inbred. I'll take that with a grain of salt.

why dont you just live in idaho?

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

none of them, the east is full of nogs and the west is full of spics, which suits me fine because the south brought both on themselves

Attached: 1499712184526.png (481x489, 187K)

This user is correct. Northern Arkansas has fewer POC's than any other area of the south. Don't know about Alabama at all, but Every other area of Arkansas, and almost all of Tennessee, Mississippi, and Florida, of course, are full of non-whites.

Unless it's one of the really out of the way towns in Appalachia, nope. Even Mississippi is taken over by POC's.

Completely believable. My grandpa's last wife was a proud Texan and VERY German.

Fuck off. I'd wager you're either a dickless POC or a fucking cuck white boi.

I could fuck your bitch better than you can with my fucking strap-on. Betas fucking disgust me.

>Best State
>South

All of the South is shit with the exception of South Florida (basically Florida from Miami to Tampa-Orlando) and that's because it's not culturally Southern,

Northern Virginia (i.e. area of Virginia right outside of D.C.) is nice too but that's about it as far as the South goes.

Attached: 0987321.jpg (343x343, 13K)

northern AR/southern MO

Attached: ar-csa.jpg (261x193, 11K)

The South is collectively a 3rd world shithole.

Attached: HDIBYSTATE.png (1513x983, 97K)

There are none. They're all infested with white trash. Sad.

how is it a meme? texas the 4th least white state in the country, there's a decent chance hispanics will have plurality by the next census and if not they definitely will by 2030

Bentonville, AR, home office of Walmart:

As of 2016 Bentonville had a population of 47,093. The racial and ethnic composition of the population was 77.0% non-Hispanic white, 2.4% non-Hispanic black, 1.2% Native American, 5.8% Asian, 0.2% Pacific Islander, 3.9% from some other race and 2.5% from two or more races. 8.7% of the population was Hispanic or Latino of any race.

>Be hispanic
>Mfw been with a white girl from Tennessee who only dated hispanics
HEH get fucked m8 btw wasn't there a national school shooter protest there or someshit with a ;arge DIVERSE crowd?

Attached: Dank meme 6.jpg (640x640, 33K)

>northern AK

AK is Alaska. Arkansas is AR.