Marriage is a scam!

This is why Women want to get "married", so you can't leave when you wake up to an abomination in the morning.

Attached: IMG_0653.jpg (402x501, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5479479/Amanda-Bynes-cuts-casual-figure-white-blouse.html
youtube.com/watch?v=y64psLBt3GE
youtube.com/watch?v=AheHXnYbWMc
youtube.com/watch?v=k40RpYZlvkQ
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=13&v=fcMm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No fair McGillis was raped by a nigger in NYC when she was young.

She has NRPTSD
That's Nigger Rape Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
A common condition.

Attached: thumbsup.gif (200x200, 1.68M)

This is Kelly McGillis now. Holy shit!!!

Attached: IMG_0656.jpg (992x558, 55K)

Kelly back then even looked gross. Not sure why they casted her Bigfoot ass

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

Attached: IMG_0657.jpg (754x1200, 330K)

Bullshit she was hot before the memories of nigger rape got to her.
Then again I am probably typing this to the nigger that raped her.

Was this rape?

Attached: IMG_0658.jpg (1000x1000, 844K)

hmmm really made me think

Steve Martin always looked old so you see no difference.
Muthafucka had grey hair by the age of 12.

probably.
nigger rape no less.

Stop thinking with your dick user.

Attached: IMG_0659.png (960x724, 730K)

Attached: 1520454028816.gif (220x165, 930K)

More nigger NRPTSD
They get depressed and start eating not realizing the fatter they get the more the niggers want to rape them.

You on Scientology VS you not on Scientology

Why are women such chinlets?

Men get better looking as they age. You're much more handsome and confidant looking at 40 than you are at 20. For women it's reversed.

I'd still smash her. She's got a saucy face.

JUST

>Amanda Bynes cuts casual figure in white blouse as she enjoys day out with life coach before heading to school at FIDM

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5479479/Amanda-Bynes-cuts-casual-figure-white-blouse.html

Attached: 4A03BCC900000578-5479479-image-m-56_1520542464536.jpg (306x789, 64K)

Proof that men only think with their dicks. What I see is:
> Lazy bitch who does not cook/clean
> Will not take care of the kids because she doesn't take care of herself
> Will take you for all you're worth because she's fat lazy cow.

Males age like fine wine

Attached: .jpg (960x686, 245K)

Holy shit

I wouldnt even believe it if she came up to me and introduced herself. WTF lady?

This is tragic

This reminds me of something. Think of all the people that have been victimized by blacks that get "triggered" by niggers being forced on everyone in all media and increasingly IRL.

Behold. Emily Blunt. I wanted to marry this woman....

Attached: IMG_0665.jpg (1280x1704, 193K)

>Emily Blunt
Jesus Christ she's only 35

They would age a lot better if they didn't slather on makeup from the age of 12 and bothered to exercise regularly.

youtube.com/watch?v=y64psLBt3GE
youtube.com/watch?v=AheHXnYbWMc
youtube.com/watch?v=k40RpYZlvkQ
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=13&v=fcMm

Attached: o23.jpg (800x600, 18K)

Jessica Simpson

Attached: IMG_0667.jpg (634x951, 143K)

Looking like 50! dam. White women age like milk.

Attached: obongorope.jpg (320x482, 25K)

> Keanu
> Aging

he doesn't know

Her instagram is bit creepy, food, old photos and all new ones with fucking myspace angle.

I think she was pretty thin when she went crazy. Anti-psychotics and depression medication fuck up peoples metabolism and appetite.

Attached: not kosher.png (812x601, 656K)

Yeah to be fair I'd fuck her while jiggling her pudge around and calling her a slutty piglet while she cried. In fact I'm going to fap to that right now

jeez

Attached: Keely-Shaye-Smith.jpg (793x595, 335K)

Amanda Bynes gets a pass. Do a little bit of looking into what happened to her. No person, male or female, survives that.

her face looks better fat

>That movie where her character and her brother accidentally had sex

WEW
E
W

>cherry picking picture comparisons
But yeah marriage is a scam today. Use this sinking degenerate and crumbling society to fuck all the thots you want while living off welfare, and make sure you're 'wise' enough to escape before S(actually)HTF and then go live in some rural place in a completely foreign continent, grab a girl(s), fuck her, breed with her, and maybe even start your own cult

Attached: 103566.png (180x180, 127K)

Aside from being fat as fuck she's really not that bad looking.

THICC
H
I
C
C

I'm just hoping the right pic was taken a week after giving birth.

Both men and women are ageing like shit today, but women slightly more since everything is handed to them on a golden plate with the nanny state

Domestication really is bad for humans.

Yes we are here to think of serious things and not give a fuck.
I will pray for your ripped anus form those huge nigger cocks.

Why don't we save women from themselves?
Maybe we're beyond that?

Tell us user, too lazy nor caring to search for it myself.

What about just dating?

Attached: fat 2.jpg (604x453, 53K)

She looks like she shared a Brundle teleportation with Sarah Sanders

She looks like Luis Ortiz.

Attached: fat 3.jpg (960x720, 150K)

> Not letting her get on top and thunderously crash her moist fat pusy onto your dick repeatedly while her sloppy overfilled waterballoon titties hang in your face and you pummel them with your fists like they're a pair of leather speedbags so you can get our arm workout and your cardio done at the same time until you bust a nut so hard it powerwashes her ovaries to the point of bruising and then you drink half a gatorade in between heavy panting breaths before bitching at her for a few minutes until she agrees to make you some eggs but you pass out right after she leaves for the kitchen and she gets mad when she comes back with the eggs so she eats both plates and cries a little

Attached: 81964201.gif (480x260, 462K)

This thread is bad but remember you could always find a Melania. Age 47 and looks extremely hot

Attached: melaniatexas2.png (668x1410, 910K)

Women really are pathetic disgusting creatures.

There is no excuse for letting your self go.

Second this, so far all jewgle has given me is that she got into trouble for drunk driving.

Didn't she go through some MK Ultra shit? Actually forgot she existed.

Just a guy and girl I knew for years

Attached: fat 4.jpg (960x960, 151K)

and he smokes

Attached: fat 5.jpg (639x960, 42K)

Attached: fat 6.jpg (1600x1145, 282K)

Pierce is a chubby chaser. Rumour has it hes a feeder and gets off on it and she obliges even though she doesn't really want to.

good job Chink! getting that White pussy.

Wow

Keep posting

A challenger arrives.

Attached: sally-struthers-2.jpg (300x300, 23K)

Too risky. Too many traps. Women are too gifted when it comes to predation.

Yes, i would much rather my woman get fat and have a pretty face still than skinny looking like the risen dead.

Also, i think fat helps to fill in wrinkles and it is in fact best for women to slowly gain weight to account for aging

SLOPPY BITCH.

If you're not a red pilled masculist by now then kill yourself faggots.

Attached: Screenshot_20180315-085018.jpg (1072x1072, 1002K)

You cannot or rather will not have kids with a women over 30.

Unfair example, dude is literally an immortal demigod.

Attached: 1395861583613.jpg (2589x425, 402K)

Fat White chics are horny!

This

Most western humans today turn into trolls and walruses at all different speeds during the age 35-50 group. It's due to unnatural diets, unnatural working conditions, lack of bodily movement, reliance on modern medicine. There are still many men and women who look great for their age today, but much of this would have been normal just over 60 years ago before the masses of people became domesticated. Western humans today in general are like fucking pugs. It's really bad.

most recent pic I think

Attached: fat6.jpg (2048x1536, 342K)

This is disturbingly accurate to my relationship but you left out:
>She wants money to go shopping, even though she has a job of her own, but that money is her money and my money is "our money"
>Tell her to fuck of and she says, in a nagging tone; "but I gaaaave youuuu sex!"

Woah, quit with that projection you lonely fuck.

Attached: 1ED93B68_117A_4794_BDD0_66CBE0957CDC.jpg (612x612, 36K)

She deteriorated on the outside, he deteriorated on the inside. His brain has literally rotten away
>scientology

>is that a cartoon nigger in the bg of lower-right pic?

White American women are a disgrace after 25 years... Why don't their mothers encourage them to stay beautiful like in Ukraine?

Attached: Screenshot_20180224-120452.png (1920x1080, 1.36M)

Jeebus Kriest.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

Dam! Jet Li's girl got big. Welp there's the Elliot Roger supreme gentlemen kids. lol

this is bullshit and every one knows it . jessica simpson and kelly mcgillis and a number of pron stars were hate fucked to death or gang raped then killed by some senators and they just put some random ugly bitch in her house and were like you just pretend to be that lady and you can stay in the house for free

begone

Attached: Suomifu.jpg (1280x960, 219K)

Looks like she got bad lip injections; they're really popular right now, but look like cartoonish shit on white or asian women.

I feel bad for the guy. This also happened to me with one of my gfs.

I used to want to penetrate this bitch so bad.
Maybe still would just to say i did.

Attached: HarrietTheSpy4.jpg (1200x675, 149K)

WTF is that

This is my favorite actor

Someone recorded him helping some old lady on the subway with her groceries without him knowing. Any other hollywood lizard would have their entire social media team with them if they did that, but he just did it to be kind

Most humans get old and flabby by their 50s. Just accept it and stop being a prude. No, the 18 year old chicks will not want to be around you when you hit 40, unless you're rich and famous.
Lower
Your
Standards
Incel
Faggots

> Creating half asian half white females

Doing god's work

Any woman who equates sex with payment in her head is a literal whore. If she fucks she should do it because she wants to, not because she is trying to bank pussy dollars that she can cash in later for privileges.

He's a super good guy, works hard for his family. Funny story, We used to make fun of him as the token asian in our group for not being able to hold his alcohol, which is stereotypical.

About a year ago, he made a post at 1 30 AM saying ''What happened to my supermodel wife?'' with an old pic of them dating when she was about 115 lbs.

He got about 30 comments in 10 minutes before he deleted it. I screenshotted it,but I dont have it saved on his computer. Had it on my phone and I got a new one.

Attached: 1515279040766.jpg (2520x921, 1.49M)

>Why are jews such chinlets?
FTFY

Attached: 1510344536315.jpg (750x524, 40K)

He had the red pill it was meant to be.

>suomifu

look up how suomifu looks like today

-then begone yourself

Attached: 1508286641588.jpg (640x610, 35K)

Attached: 1425176675132.jpg (433x419, 208K)

Please Sup Forums keep nourishing my disgust towards women.

i don't get it

movie name

Lol speak for yourself

Im 35 and still bang young thots weekly.

Young women are so fucking easy

I dunno bra. It seems like many men get better looking in their 30s and 40s as long as they roughly stay in shape. Women seem to rapidly decline at about 30.

I sadly live in LA and this city is riddled with women in their 30s trying to find a husband and men who just fuck them and have no intention of marrying a burnt out roastie.

Attached: 1518636692053.jpg (1472x2048, 1.35M)