What do you think about the gentrification of Harlem?

What do you think about the gentrification of Harlem?

Attached: 13154825-D393-4654-8F9C-BC6DB38B45D3.jpg (1024x819, 1014K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RBVptNzeTOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is there to think about?

wall it off and let it burn out like you would do with any pile of shit

Harlem has changed hands before who gives a shit besides some gangbangers and highschool drop-outs?

Harlem is a Dutch name. So who is doing the cultural appropriation then?

Attached: neo_wakanda.jpg (2084x2070, 3.08M)

Nothing. I'd rather think about damn near anything else.

youtu.be/RBVptNzeTOQ

>gentrification

Attached: la goblina.png (999x444, 432K)

Attached: 1518905413065.jpg (269x295, 12K)

she's definitely jewish

Running in a city full of shit in the air from cars/homeless/sewers

it's a good thing

Completely agree with it. Gentrification is the only legal way whites can take back our country. Keep pushing them deeper and deeper into the city.

But that is a jew.

The Brit is right. Harlem used to be white. Anyhow, homes that were purchased for $30k are now worth $1m so why the hell are blacks complaining? Oh, right. They don't have the intellectual faculties to comprehend or much less utilize western systems of profit and gain.

People don't just disappear. Displaced blacks will go into other communities, spreading out. Where ever blacks go they shit up. Inner cities are nigger containment units. Anything that disrupts that effects the surrounding areas.

Harlem used to be white. Niggers move in and turn it to shit. Whites move back in and make it great again. Niggers complain. Niggers complain. Niggers ...

Payback for many years of destroying white neighborhoods.

A-a-a-are those big khazar milkers?

Don't even fucking start that shit user.

Attached: 09392227.png (300x225, 84K)

diversity is a strength

Fuck it, I'm pro gentrification, fuck all the niggers and their shitty dangerous neighborhoods. Sure its gonna turn to some cuck corporate neighborhood but atleast you wont get jumped or trip over some aids ridden black bum

of course you will, who the fuck do you think is going to be working at starbucks and dunkin donuts

leftie enclaves are always wealth surrounded by abject poverty

gentrification is just a scary sounding word that ultimately means making places less shitty.

haarlem is a pretty good looking city but i wouldnt want to live there.

That dirty puertorican nigger is eying up that Jewesses' camel toe.

Mentally ill

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

>whites move out = white flight
>whites move in = gentrification

jeez its almost like whites get criticized no matter what they do

Really. Where do you think all the niggers will flee to?

Underground since there are not very many trees

Hopefully it will smell better

I live in Harlem. Every single (EVERY SINGLE) business in East Harlem (the better part of Harlem) is white, spanish, or Asian owned. There's not a single nigger-run business.

If niggers live there, shop there, and eat there, why can't they work there? Spoilers: niggers don't work.

New Guardian Angels that guns down niggers, when?

Attached: 1_ytwv4FtnszF6nt995BgTGg (1).jpg (1200x799, 205K)

Moving away is white flight and racist
Not moving and keeping the area white is segregation and racist
Moving back in is gentrification and racist

>of course you will, who the fuck do you think is going to be working at starbucks and dunkin donuts
thats on the boomers running the corporations, nigger. If they had some sense they wouldn't even hire any of the displaced shitskins

The Bronx, where they belong

Gentrification is code word for non white genocide!

We're gentrifying the Bronx, too. And there's lots of the Bronx like Riverdale that is completely purified by white residency. The rest of it is improving slowly through Hispanic the birth rate. The Bronx is getting a lot better, when less nigger at a time.

Look at the face its obviously a jewess

Attached: 1518293501635.jpg (640x480, 112K)

Love it. Fuck the poor.

They should leave niggers in the city, cause now they're moving upstate and ruining good cities and towns

>blacks chase out whites from Harlem a century ago
DAS RITE CRAKKKA DIS OUR HOOD NIGGA
>white hipsters move in and begin to clean the place up, open shitty little hipster coffee shops and whatnot
WOOOOOW FUCKING GENTRIFICATION, THIS MUST BE SYSTEMIC RACISM

Send them back to Atlanta.

Has anyone xrayed her yet?

im jewish and i can really see the hawk-ish now

Being white is racist, colonialist

G-g-g-gibs big gentrification milkers

Attached: 1496009094137.jpg (192x182, 9K)

I live in Harlem and its still a fucking shithole

I like gentrification. It's sort of like ethnic cleansing.

>riverdale
>implying all the jews that live there are white

riverdale is a jewish stronghold just like areas of brooklyn. niggers can't move in because the rents are astronomical and they don't take section 8. they are simply priced out of the neighborhood. but that also means decent white people of modest means are also priced out.

yea nigs don't work. What you doing in Harlem?

Says the bonobo parasite

what all you idiots seem to misunderstand about 'gentrification' is that it is a bad deal for everyone, and is ultimately a jewish trick. it works like this:

1. white landlords have thriving community
2. stupidly rent apartments to niggers
3. niggers destroy everything, neighboorhood becomes hellhole
4. white people move out
5. only niggers will move in next to niggers
6. entire neighborhood is now a drug and crime infested hellscape
7. buildings fall into disrepair and become a ghetto
8. jewish landlords buy the trashed buildings
9. they fix them up and skyrocket the rent because muh rennovation
10. only whites can now afford to move in
11. jews laugh all the way to the bank

gentrification 101, boyo's.

You're out of fucking mind if you're think I'm going past 150th street. In Brooklyn, they have installed homeless, black, elderly men's shelters in gentrifying neighborhoods. It torpedoed a hostel that was bringing in all sorts of Europeans and their money into the area. The longer you sit on the L train, the darker it gets. I image Canarsie is a hell hole now.

literally don't care, poor people shouldn't be living in the highest cost-of-living city in the US

what are you talking about, it's an inalienable right to live wherever you want to.

haha he is mixed and wealthy and tries to suppress his white side

>now

East New York has been negro domimated for years dude

not on the taxpayer's dime

not human at best.
there are no humans/ harlem

it's was a smart idea at virtue signaling

>jewish landlords buy the trashed buildings
why didnt you

>Oakland becoming gentrified
>Detroit becoming gentrified
>Harlem becoming gentrified
STOP IT WHITEY

It displaces niggers thus increasing the odds they move into my town after some kike politician builds a section eight. The only positive I can think of is the occasional chink or kike becoming a victim of negro violence.

>improving slowly through Hispanic birth rate
wut?

Beans are infinitely superior to niggers. They get a bad wrap around here, but they aren't lazy, retarded, or randomly violent.

>gentrification
racist term seeing as its always complaining about "white" people coming to to "price out the residents" ie actually fixing the fucking place up
go fuck yourself, thats what I think

>They get a bad wrap around here
i'm not a burger, you must know, but i regularly see the statistics of beaner low SAT scores, high crime rate, high unenployment and so on. Yes, not as bad as blacks, but nothing i would want to live around tbqh.

maybe that is the southern mestizzo bean though, are northern beans any different/better?

Coming from a Hispanic living in NYC, nignogs had to coming to be honest. It's not like they were using the place anyway.

There was a time all throughout the 70's and the 80's where Harlem and the South Bronx was literally under fire. My father went to school at City College for his Bachelors, where you can see all of Harlem at the Shepherd Hall tower, and he would tell me how Harlem looked like an actual war zone of burnt buildings and trash littered streets filled with heroin and crack addicts. Black landlords who couldn't maintain apartment buildings would hire local nignog/hispanic gangs to lit them up in flames so they could collect insurance, only creating more crackspots and gang hideouts. Just look at the 1977 world series, fires were so rampant that you could see a building going up in flames right in the middle of the game. Gave Jews in NYC the chance to take these decrepit buildings, remodel them, and then hike the rent to ridiculous levels, kicking niggers out.

I have a feeling all of Manhattan is going to be a fortified island for the Jews, because this is happening in Washington Heights as well where a lot of Dominicans live, and Jews for a while have been trying to etch out portions for themselves of WH and make it predominately Jewish since a Yeshiva University is smacked right in the middle of that area.

Attached: DSC03288.jpg (4843x2198, 3.77M)

Missing an important part.

Whites would not be able to gentrify anything by themselves buying a single building. The Jews collaborate effectively to buy multiple buildings and coordinate the increase in prices.

>money moves into a poor neighborhood
>bitch instead of capitalizing from it

im pretty sure some people are feeding their kids thanks to hipsters

NIGGERS lol XD

Good post , Manhattan if not already will be almost entirely inhabited by jews in the coming years.

I think it’s rather sad.
There’s now white people eating brunch on the sidewalk drinking mimosas in the same spot Malcolm X gave sermons.

Same for San Francisco and Oakland.

Attached: 8E60484F-3077-46AB-92EF-348438AD05F5.jpg (1080x1080, 406K)

Of course.

Attached: 1511042742230.png (600x487, 276K)

>blacks moving out
>kikes moving in
>jewtrification
Still a shithole

Attached: 1488407314783.jpg (700x857, 362K)

they dont actually hold the deeds of the houses they are living in
>*jew smashes open the door and walks in*
>jew: this is gonna fix up nicely
>nigger: this mah house, mah grandmama gave it to me
>jew: do you have the deed?
>nigger: *smacks lips* so you be sayin
>jew: I own your grandmas house

Yeah yeah yeah... And irish need not apply, once upon a time. Sure, we're definitely not getting the Mexican doctors, engineers, and scientists, but their being half spaniard half red skin is leaps and bounds beyond being a hapless genetic dead-end bantu. The beans really wuz kangs wit pyramids n sheit.

>Sup Forums taking a stand against Jewish settlements in Harlem

Attached: 1520090474987.jpg (1000x866, 65K)

This guy gets it. Lived in a neighborhood that was quickly gentrifying in my early 20s. Worst crime the area had ever seen. Tons of heroin started flowing through, criminals would come to my block looking to finally rob someone with money, it was a nightmare. Yet somehow whites everywhere would act ambivalent and pat themselves on the back for their diversity.

Attached: 1499464321960.jpg (800x527, 155K)

>hipsters putting their lives at risk to drive the darkies out and make the cities white again
It's fucking amazing is what.

I forgot about this, poorly done xray desu senpai

but the irish are white europeans and even spoke if unintelligable, but never theless English. In the end you have meltingpotted them.
What I gather so far beans are not as meltingpottable. so you end up switching a violent useless alien people to a less violent, slighzly more useful but even more alien people. or do i get that wrong?
how is that a gain for americans - i mean whites?

who is she?

>I can't believe whitey be stealin my house

this is the problem desu

shapiros voluptious sister

user LIVING IN GENTRIFIED HARLEM AMA

Cannot unsee

I don't.

Attached: 1427773712045.png (328x306, 143K)

How's your Matze bread?

what side of harlem and is it really even that gentrified

It's basically trading seats on the Titanic, but maybe our admixture will play some cool role down the road. Like how we have a small percentage of neanderthal in us that makes us more adaptable to hostile environments and capable of future orientation.

All the dunkins seem to be fully Indian staffed.

gentrification pushes them into the suburbs

I second this notion, I've seen a couple black-owned businesses, but they are African Immigrant owners and not American Blacks.

I don't give a fuck, pricing niggers out of neighborhoods makes the neighborhoods safer and more valuable, maybe niggers should take the hint.

Whats the size of your nose

niggers only rent dude.
>section 8

Shits gonna get interesting when the L is closed for maintenance.

I noticed this too. From Rye to the edge of suburban LI.