Rise and Fall of the Third Reich

Is this book Sup Forums approved? It looks promising, but I don't want to buy any Jew propaganda. Has anybody here read it?

Attached: 41bF-0YMHSL._SX320_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (322x499, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sup Forums is not one person. You should read it and see if it's YOU-approved.

Rise and Fall of the Third Reich is the most blue pilled, pleb-tier history of the Nazis available. A better alternative would be John Toland's Adolf Hitler biography and also David Irving's Hitler's War. Also read Albert Speer's Inside the Third Reich.

>John Toland's Adolf Hitler biography
Yeah this is really a great read. No bias, just straight information about the guy from childhood to Fuhrer.

That's what I was afraid of. Thanks for the recommendations. Hopefully I can find Irving's book for

+1 on John Toland's Adolf Hitler. Single greatest WWII history book I've read.

You can easily find a pdf of David Irving's book on David Irving's website. There is also an abridged paperback version published by Avon Books that can be found rather cheaply on abebooks and probably amazon. Another interesting book is August Kubizek's The Young Hitler I Knew.

Or you can just be a sensible person and buy a cheap little e-reader and have unlimited, free books.

>Is this book Sup Forums approved? It looks promising, but I don't want to buy any Jew propaganda.
Read it and decide for yourself.
History, especially of World War 2, is heavily propagandized. Don't expect one book to have all the answers.
Read the normie-shit like your pic related but also read the opposing side's opinion as well.

Amusingly, John Toland was accused of being a Nazi by Barbara Tuchman for trying to write an objective biography of Hitler. She also accused him of being "Japified" for marrying a Japanese woman.

>Rise and Fall of the Third Reich is the most blue pilled, pleb-tier history of the Nazis available.

Only thing more blue pilled than this book would be German state media documentaries about WW2. A list I recommend, also naming the ones already mentioned:

>Hitler's War by David Irving (also go for Churchills War by Irving)
>Inside the Third Reich by Speer
>Hitlers Revolution by Tedor
>Truth for Germany by Walendi
>The War that had many Fathers by Rhonhoff
>Hitler, Beyond Evil and Tyranny by Stolfi
>The Chief Culprit by Suvorov (more WW2, not Third Reich)
>Mein Kampf (duh) and his second Book
>Hitler's Empire by Mazower

Most of the books can be found here for free. Or google the title + archive.

mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

Wow, I checked amazon and abebooks and it looks like even the paperback Avon version of Hitler's War has become 100+ USD. I bought mine in 2014 for about 15 bucks. I wonder if this means people have since grown hungrier for more objective histories on the period.

I really enjoyed Stolfi's book.

+1 for Speer. He was there. Anything else is bs.

Would keep in mind tho they made him put more anti-hitler stuff in there because they were afraid of backlash.

How do you feel about Hitler's Table Talks? David Irving seems to recommend it but I've also heard it should be taken with a grain of salt because of blemishes in translation.

speaking of which, I need to read Toland's history on the Pacific theatre and Pearl Harbor.

>How do you feel about Hitler's Table Talks?

I haven't read them so far actually, went towards different topics after a while not only focusing on 1933-1945. There were/are a lot of books lined up on my list and I'm in the final phase of my PhD. No time to read at the moment.

Attached: Titlepic_sources.jpg (3000x2362, 1.99M)

Rising Sun is definitely on my reading list. Hasn't Toland generated some controversy over his theory as to whether the U.S. was aware of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor before it happened?

I don't think it's wise to rely on Speer as your only source on the Nazis. Speer was admittedly self-serving after the war (read his Spandau Diary and see for yourself), eager to make Hitler out to be a total monster. But I've also read that there were changes made to Speer's memoir when it was translated from German to English.

Thanks for the list, it looks interesting. Good luck with your Ph.D.

Just remember Aryans are Hindus, whites don't got shit on us

yeah. Toland did his own original research into both Rising Sun and his Pearl Harbor book, which led him to suggest and apparently provide evidence for the theory that FDR knew the attack was about to happen