They're not even trying to look passable anymore

They're not even trying to look passable anymore.

Attached: JDTorok.jpg (960x828, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fox47news.com/news/local-news/group-plans-to-stop-richard-spencers-speech-at-msu
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I bet he posts on Sup Forums.

dios mio

Literally looks like
''life was shit as a man. Might as well be a woman''

Is this one of Spencer's scorned lovers?

PLOT TWIST, It's an FtM

And yet, they still managed to get Spencey all BTFO. Dumb piece of shit was crying on YouTube about how the mean old Aunty Fas won't let him spew his vile nonsense and he's giving up. What a fucking cuck.

Try harder to blend in, it's not working.

Let them do it, it makes them look like idiots.

Attached: 1510818669487.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

I'm old enough to remember when if you disagreed with someone you would provide facts and logic to counter their position instead of just silencing them.

Kids like this would get the shit beat of them back when I was in school.

I hope these pictures are preserved, I'd love to see this image ten or twenty years from now

I'm too scared to think of our future in 20 years. These freaks in High School/College now will be in charge of our politics. I really do fear for the future if the leftist mental illness agenda continues to go on unchecked.

>no link
c'mon

What do you want a link to? Every college in America? They're indoctrinating these kids to be this fucked in the head. It's just a random pic I saved but here's a link I found just from Googling "Fox 47 JD Torok"

fox47news.com/news/local-news/group-plans-to-stop-richard-spencers-speech-at-msu

I just want to see and hear them to confirm my theory.
Ever since bullying was a big no no in schools these kids who are still ugly nerds and neets are still looking for social groups.
Now since they don't get beat up that much anymore they never learn how to conform to normal society. It's very sad to be honest, I don't think they actually believe in the 'cause'. They are just looking for a way and place so people will give them attention.

This has been my working theory as well.

Guys weren’t alowed to talk openly about there love of MLP, they would get their shit pushed in. Now look at these fags. No direction, no clue.

>''life was shit as a man. Might as well put on makeup''
ftfy

Is it wrong to think that that thing doesnt deserve to walk freely on this planet

Starlord?

Random Bump

post cock

Guy looks like a stoner who just ate a snow cone, not a woman.

These lazy soyboys can't even put any effort into this shit.

At least the traps that post on here try and put some effort into their look.

no question

looks like he just wants to be allowed in womens locker rooms

soyboys need to be encouraged to cut off their balls so their tainted DNA doesnt get passed on. Encourage soy consumption to these mouthbreathers

Engrish teachers bants are alright.