Courtship

How will we organize courtship in the ideal ethnostate? I think it's obvious that modern day ''dating'' is very sub-optimal for the process of matchmaking. At the same time, the polar opposite i.e arranged marriages are no good either. Or are they?

Also how do we make dancing prestigious again? Anyone that has experience in both club-dancing and ballroom dancing, can confirm that the ballroom-style dance is much more intimate and enjoyable than rubbing your crotch against a lady's buttocks.

youtube.com/watch?v=uNJvgYR-ylM

Attached: dance.jpg (844x500, 45K)

>modern day "dating" is very sub-optimal
sounds like you're "sub-optimal" OP

Why would you say that?

Dating is a huge waste of time, and young people don't search for partners with appropriate seriousness. Then after 10 failed relationships, the woman is +30 and realizes she has to settle down fast because her biological clock is ticking. Wasting time ''dating'' people you are not going to spend the rest of your lfie is exactly that, a waste of time.

Attached: kattemaks.jpg (761x511, 50K)

>thread died before it even begun

Attached: blackpilled.jpg (1200x1204, 89K)

>Arranged marriages are no good

Fuck off schlomo

community organized weekly events for singles to meet.

Women won't exist. You'll get your DNA checked upon frequently, if it's up to standards it'll be used in the next patch.

Attached: k.jpg (405x270, 22K)

>Or are they?
I think the problem with arranged marriages is that it doesn't force men to man up and become something that deserves to be loved. Parents probably prefer beta providers for their girls so that they can easily control the husband. That's not good.

Sounds like a good plan. Already married couples could go as well, a relationship needs maintenance too.

Attached: kahvi.jpg (800x533, 61K)

MGTOWs can fuck off. We don't want to live in a society where robots rear children.

Arranged marriages are totally fine

>We don't want to live in a society where robots rear children.
That's ok, user. Keep living in yours where you have to spend your sunday evening making threads asking strangers about dating and dancing.

Attached: modupe.jpg (246x306, 13K)

>being so loser that the only way you have a chance of reproduction doens't involve women

>he bases his entire self worth on the validation of his inferiors

>being so Supreme Gentleman that women don't even understand how Supreme you are

Attached: Cant Dodge The Rodge.jpg (2048x1536, 235K)

You don't want to live in the society I envision and I don't want you to live in it either. We're both on the same page here so why the hostility, user? Did my factual observation of the date, time and your activity hit some nerve?

You don't seem to have much better ways to spend your time, seeing that you respond to the thread? Or is it your robot doing the responding for your?

Take off your memeflag.

>he resorts to non sequtors when he can’t think of proper arguments

>How will we organize courtship in the ideal ethnostate?
You don’t because people won’t be acting like animals trying to find a mate to breed with once we figure out how to remove our sex drives and grow people in labs

If sex outside marriage is allowed, the ethnostate will fail. Single mothers will pile up and men will NEET out when they have no core family to sustain.

The primary purpose of creating marriage was to harness the beta workforce by distributing access to the sexual market. If you're not going to encourage beta providers to marry then there is literally no point to marriage at all.

Why not legalise child marriage?

Attached: 1500552143355.jpg (803x1050, 367K)

So we should ban pre-maritial sex? Sounds great. Could we use maritial sex to bring up birthrates?

That's true, but what I meant was that in a system of arranged marriages, beta-like behaviour might be preferred over alpha-like behaviour because it's the parents choosing, and they might want to prefer someone domesticated that they can control.

Attached: floating gondola.png (365x241, 3K)

If pre-maritial sex isn't banned, singlemothers will pile up and start to wonder 'where is all the good men?'. Then they will start working to import as many foreign men into the country as possible. Regular women will join in on this in fear of becomming a singlemother aswell and bam the ethnostate is gone.

Because that sounds pedo.

Yeah. We hopefully won't even have to issue punishments for it. The best type of punishment is community punishment, because people tend to accept community punishments over faceless justice system. You never see people protesting against community rules, because that'd be protesting against the community itself.

>better ways to spend your time
Well, instead of insisting on the unlikely revival of an outdated and inefficient means of reproduction, I'm laying the groundwork of the future in the heads of people that are likely to frequent these kind of threads.
>Or is it your robot doing the responding for your?
No, but if I had one I'm sure it would do a better job responding to questions than you.

>Because that sounds pedo.
And that makes it automatically bad? It kills two birds with one stone: gives pedos something to love and get attached to and gets the woman married before she has a chance of becoming degenerate.

Attached: 1520264687774.png (465x392, 157K)

you raise them religiously and then you allow them to do whatever the fuck they want

because children have lesser developed minds which means they can't properly consent, just like dogs can't consent

children have major fucking naivety and character disabilities. they fear authority and lack personality or preference meaning you literally rape them because they have no fucking clue whats going on and will spread their asscheeks to you because they're scared of what's gonna happen otherwise and they don't know the implications of sex

Woah there buddy, why immediately jump to sex? Marriage entails a lot more than just that... People are too sex obsessed and never look at the romantic side of things, wich ironically is the cause of many pedos being what they are.

Attached: 1521101345853.jpg (512x512, 64K)

So you are literally giving the heebs the means of reproduction? Who do you think will be the ones controlling new technology? Protip: it's not benevolent people that do it with no secondary interest.

This is a PEDO free thread.

Smh fampai

Attached: 1521101281476m.jpg (1024x993, 107K)

>t-they're going to controll this tech that totally can't ever be replicated
I'm going to take my chances down that road instead of the one where they're already controlling the ovarian animal you're shilling for, user.

Again, we're on the same page so why even argue? Have fun letting the meatflaps clap on the dancefloor. Best of luck.

You're funny
hehe
Hehe

Mandatory danse lessons for kids, as well as martial arts lesson.
Then you create community event with music, drinks (without or with small quantities of alcohol), dancing and sparring contest.

Nothing else to do than let nature do its thing past that point.

And then you meme marriage into something positive again. Not necessarily as a matter of love, but as a contract.

>the ideal ethnostate
There will never be a new ethnostate, only a retaking of the current ones.

because sex is the climax of a successful relationship
are you implying you want friendship?

Dude why are replying to yourself?

Assuming you wanted to quote Friendship is a part of any healthy relationship, but what I want is companionship and love.
>because sex is the climax of a successful relationship
I disagree, people can have sex without any sort of relationship wich is why degeneracy like casual sex happens.

Attached: 1521101152635m.jpg (868x1024, 95K)