If the white race is superior, then how do you explain albanians?

If the white race is superior, then how do you explain albanians?

Attached: 1512610912823.jpg (1054x954, 312K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tlS9DJMlTWo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Have you ever seen an Albanian?

Corrupted by the Ottomans with Islam and a decrepit, harsh rule, they have gone from remarkable merchants and traders to scoundrels and thieves

albanians aren't white

Pic looks worse than insect infestation

Albanians are shitskins you dogeating chink

albanians are subhuman filth

I'm genuinely curious why Albanians are so stupid and lazy

they willingly converted to islam

Since when are Albanians considered white?

>White
>Albanian
South Korea just stop

Attached: 1492101428339.jpg (539x477, 34K)

This. Aren't they the only "European" nation with north African dna? Albanians were brought over by ottomans and now they assumed the old Albanian identity.

Nobody willingly converts to Islam. When the T*rds came to Albania, the Albanians were told to convert or they'll kill every man in sight and rape every women in the land. The Shqiptars converted and were allowed to do their thing, the Serbs on the other hand refused and were subsequently raped and killed en mass as a result. This is why serbs are so dark and ugly, because they are literally T*rd rape babies, unlike Shqiptars.

>anyone i dont like is not white
pathetic Sup Forums

Attached: 1515736926060.png (406x452, 30K)

Isn't the memo that they were brought here from the Caucasus? There exists a place called Albania in there, and people have been speculating that they were moved here, like the Armenians that got forcibly relocated to Crete

Albanians are subhuman but at the same time there are worse ethnic groups in Europe.

>Romanians
>Ukrainians
>Russians

All worse than Albanians.

>serb calling anyone subhuman filth

>Albanians
>not turkroaches
Gr8 b8 m8

Here's one.

youtube.com/watch?v=tlS9DJMlTWo

Attached: Blerta Leka.jpg (640x960, 93K)

>let me tell you about your ethnicity.
Could very well be. I know they don't match any other European nation. And that whole illyrian b.s. doesn't add up because that would mean similar dna to Italians and Greeks.
They are most definitely outsiders.

Attached: 1519386438416.gif (411x488, 664K)

This book was nothing short of a prophecy

Attached: 41nVYBoJLIL._SX319_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (321x499, 29K)

non sense, serbs are brown because they're dinarics, hell they are pretty much mediterannean, only their language is slavic

>Albanians mistreat animals
Albanians are confirmed niggers.

If we only sunk that

I had a friend who was albanian. He had blue eyes, brown hairs, was catholic and was not agrsssiv or a "wanna be gangster". But when i look at 98% of them (because there live a lot here) they are just stupid subwhites. They are like silver in compairson to cheap steal. No elegance, no good cultural values

Communism.

Albanians aren't White. They're not even human.

Similar stuff but we got the Hellenized and arrogant ones, you don't know big laffs till you get an Albanian telling you in YOUR language, living in YOUR capital about how a part of your country, actually rightfully belongs to his!

they're like the we wuz kangz negroes in regards to history right?

Every Albanian that I've ever met has brown, almost black hair and eyes. And they have olive colored skin. Not as brown as a lot of Mexicans, but not white.

>Albanians
>white

if adidas stopped making tracksuits, albanians would be naked

The same way we explain Americans. Mongrelization.

Illyrians weren’t italians or Greeks tho

They'll tell you about how Alexander was an Albanian-Illyrian, and about how they want Epirus and the Ionian Islands back, and they usually another claim every time the subject is brought up, all in Greek too, so it's comical

Whites were originally scattered barbarians while Muslims were the pinnacle of Western achievement, now Whites have that role after centuries of violence to take their position on top. Empires rise and fall, learn your fucking history.

usually add another claim*

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 25K)

Would still have similar DNA. Neighbors usually do.

the real question is how do we explain poles

Attached: 1520882856891.png (900x635, 425K)

You are the subhuman mongrel filth. Without us the world whould not know what insulin is ( Nicolae Paulescu ) and you whould die of diabetes like the fat fks that you are.
Without us there whould be no planes ( Henri Coanda ).
Without us you whouldnt even be able to watch your stupid football game because it originated a romanian traditional sport. ( oina )
You, the americans, are the filth of all the european low IQ, drunkards and fanatics.
What did you gave to the world ? mcdonald and globalism ?
i am a roman while you are a mongrel of the filth of europe.

Albania, Albania,
You border on the A-dri-atic.
Your land is most-ly mountainous
And your chief ex-port is chrome.

Attached: whos_the_boss.jpg (1200x1043, 88K)

Romania at least brought us Codreanu, what did Albania bring us?

>Muslims
>western

laughing my ass off.

Albanians are Ottoman rape babies. They count among the varieties of roaches, not to be mistaken for Anatolians or Whites

Quite a novel you're writing there, what is your new fiction book going to be called?

Albanians do the we wuz illyrians n shieeet for every nationalist youtube argument. E1b is a negroid y dna haplogroup that is high there which explains alot.