Has there ever been an anime with such a promising start, only to shit all over itself with the final few episodes?

Has there ever been an anime with such a promising start, only to shit all over itself with the final few episodes?

This anime was just nationalistic Abe propaganda, and since he just won again and he's pushing really hard for the remilitarization of Japan expect more anime like this in the coming years

Suisei no Gargantia
Aldnoah Zero
Mayoiga

>This anime was just nationalistic Abe propaganda
How?
Have you even watched it?

Those shat themselves way before the final few episodes.

Aldnoah Zero and Gargantia shat themselves after about 3 episodes.

Nope. A.Z first cour was good.

Re:Creators

On the topic of Kado, the ending song single is out and it's so disappointing. The audio mastering is better in the anime, imagine that. The singer is really tryhard and and all the toolbox magic they apply in the track cannot conceal it.

>Couple fucks and have a baby to kill a foreigner trying to introduce new things to Japan

Yes, it's propaganda

Paranoid projection much?

The ending was really good though. And it ended unlike most anime

Only if by first cour you mean the first three episodes.

Do you even know what a cour is?

I used to think op character had a decent character design, but then I saw what was under the cape just now.

What's the matter? Don't you like BELTS?

not enough buckles

Was that alternate ending novel ever released? What was the alternate ending like?

Agreed. Like Kado, I went from loving it to TRYING to love it in the last few episodes. It just stopped working for me.

Are you dumb or just stupid?

Deflection is not a way out of an argument.
Are you going to answer my question?

I was just a passing user, not the one you were arguing with. But I'll spell out his post for you anyways because you clearly lack the brain power to do so on your own.

>Only if by first cour you mean the first three episodes.
Means:
>The only way for the first cour of A.Z to be good is if cour meant 3 episodes.

Note the fucking "if". He clearly knows what a fucking cour is, you knob.