Ending of One Piece

>ending of One Piece
>the "big treasure" is just one small gold coin of sentimental value to Gol D Roger
>"The real treasure was the friends we made along the way"

Screencap this

Other urls found in this thread:

onepiecepodcast.com/2014/07/27/oda-reveals-what-the-one-piece-isnt/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

After all the years that the manga has been going on, I find it impressive that there are still morons that think that they are the first one to have this idea.

do you think this is an original joke or something
also the only people who say this shit only know the basis of one piece and haven'ta ctually read it

original, OP. Seriously, no one in the past 20 years has called it

You're not the only dumb cunt that has made this post,there were a million retards before you and Oda has already disproven you all long ago when he said that would be stupid as fuck and the One Piece will be a real treasure.

Nah. If you really want to know the ending then get cancer (although it appears you are already spreading it) and cry about it to oda.

Leluch is in the wagon.

Wrong, the One Piece are baby photos of Captain Buggy.

>Oda has already disproven you all long ago when he said that would be stupid as fuck and the One Piece will be a real treasure.
Did he?

considering there's gonna be another season, I would think so yeah

>thinks it will ever end
It's had like 800 chapters and absolutely nothing has happened. There's not been the slightest hint at what the namesake even is. It's reverse Berserk.

You know you guys take Chinese cartoons too seriously

onepiecepodcast.com/2014/07/27/oda-reveals-what-the-one-piece-isnt/

>clearly hasn't read it
n-nothing happens you guys. i swear!

i'll humor you though. everything points that whatever is at Raftel will reveal the Void Century, help topple the WG, and likely obliterate the section of the red line above fishman island where Mariejois sits, most likely creating All Blue and fulfilling Sanji's dream.

Sup Forums is short for "/autism/"

Seriously user, what did you expect?

ha this is funny because ive seen it before funy man

If you're gonna be funny at least post an original joke. I know meme culture makes people think that 'monkey see monkey do' is comedy but people get bored of the same quip over and over.

It's Luffy's hat.

Where did you get your sense of humor, user?

At the toilet store?

Anyone who doesn't think the One Piece is something involving the true history of the world is a complete brainlet.

to add my personal theory: One Piece doesn't actually exist at Raftel. Whatever is in Raftel is simply the means to create One Piece, which will be formed when the Red Line is destroyed, along with the Calm belts, finally unifying the world. The 4 sections of the world will finally be "one piece"

this is speculation based on what is currently known about the secrets of the world

What the heck? Did he just say the hecking 'toilet store'!? I hecking XD'd so hard to that xd.

>manga is going on so long because the author doesn't even know what it is

>PD:The whole island is a alien weapon full of gold and the documents about the missing history

oda himself already debunked it dumbass. we've been through this so many times already, lurk moar.

>Oda never lies

Yeah I bet you believed him about the birth certificate thing too.

Sanji is Kenyan.

no, it will be an advanced or magical device to revive the ancient tribe of D.

oh god...

You too

>oglaf_overthinking.jpg

Why is one piece so shit

>ending of One Piece
>the "big treasure" is just one small gold coin of sentimental value to Gol D Roger
>he was as much of a pirate as Luffy and thus is dirt poor when it died

friendshipfags will be so butthurt when it turns out to be something else entirely

>using a fan-theory to judge an anime

are you that retarded?

>In the end, we truly were... One Piece

damn btfo

Here's my hypothesis, until story developments are provided that prove otherwise; One Piece is a vault. Its a vault on Raftel made out of the material Poneglyphs are made from. In it are artifacts from the world that existed 800 years before the current storyline. There'll be something in there for everyone in the crew; Ancient texts and dark secrets of the Ancient Kingdom for Robin, Jewels and Gold galore for Nami, ancient tomes of adventure, recipes and medicine for Sanji and Chopper, cool suits of armor and tech for Franky, Ussop and Luffy. Brook and Jinbe'll just be happy to be there for the ride. It'll also have whatever treasure Gold Roger left there

>ridiculous shounen superhuman powers with the usual asspulls
Why don't they just use them to steal new treasure instead?

it's going to be an ancient treasure that turns women into futas, screencap this

>implying the treasure isn't a one piece that Gold D Roger knitted for his mom

Put me in the screencap

>So....I have finally become.....One Piece: Whole Cake Island
Really, Oda?

Retarded frogposter.

Is Zorro dead or something?

>t. Hasn't read One Piece

It's more about the status of Pirate King than it is riches.

>ending of One Piece
>treasure gets split into Two Pieces

>Mariejois
I like this desu senpai

Me two faggots.

Yes.

L'Ollonais took the wrong stairs and missed the boat

buttfucked in the mouth by Kaidou

My friends keep mocking me telling me this, but Oda would never do such a stupid joke after almost 30 years of a franchise. That would be the biggest set up for a punchline ever

>final chapter of one piece.
>its a just a single page, it reads.
> " my treasure? All the money ive made fom this series, its yours, but youll have to find it, i left it all in that place."-Oda
>and so a new age of piracy begins.

plz let it be this

That would be amazing. Greatest artistic achievement of the 20&21st centuries.

>One Piece is revealed & isn't what the characters expected
>Reveals Roger NEVER had a whole lot of gold with him, despite his moniker.
>Final few pages: Gaimon finally popped out of the treasure chest he's trapped in for years; underneath the chest, we get the initials GDR, revealing Roger had used up all of his valuables before his execution in East Blue.
>Morgan, now simply a vagrant/fugitive, JUST happens to stumble upon the treasure stockpiled & forgotten by the rest of Roger's crew, as they don't trust their captain in handling the crew's finances.

Not OP, but Oda only said that One Piece is a tangible thing. OP said that One piece is a small gold coin of sentimental value to Gold Roger, which is a tangible thing.

If you really think about it, plotwise it could only be 2 things:

1. Small item of no value, except sentimental value. Example of this would be OP's coin, or others have postulated that it is Gold Roger's hat. Hat in One Piece marks passing of a will, like how Shanks passes his hat to Luffy and how Roger passes his hat to Shanks.

2. Plot breaking narrative device, like Ancient weapon nuclear equivalent to the story