Why do rednecks always do this?

it's really annoying and stupid, it makes me think the south should secede so that they can all move there...

Attached: master retards.jpg (640x489, 135K)

>people who know how to work on cars are dumb
really makes you think

anyone knows how to work on a car, they are retarded

Cool truck OP!

i hate people who do this its degenerate

rednecks are the dog shit scum of the Earth along with niggers.

Attached: lol.gif (360x332, 2M)

the worst part is how religious they are and how they deny evolution its retarded

rednecks usually keep to themselves in the woods and know how to make a hot tub out of a pickup truck bed. Niggers are just useless.

rednecks are the niggers of whites

beautiful truck

europoors will NEVER get a free truck ride

what? do you drive a electric faggot car or are you a loser on a bus?
thats a fucking cool truck

nope many city niggers are skilled now and code
after we spent money on education for them

why ware you fags so racist to your own kind?

Do what, fly the confederate flag or jack their trucks? Neither of which is degenerate and only one is a slight inconvenience to drivers sharing a narrow road.

it's not always about race it's about morans they are worse

Pretty nice truck tho

Morans

Attached: Morans.jpg (1017x1024, 569K)

Goddamn that's some Southern kino

They've never gotten over the beat down. We might have to do it again one day. Hopefully not. But its not out of the conversation.

Attached: 1000000376542.jpg (1200x1523, 200K)

Its called off roading you, pansy ass urbanite.

>what is pyrrhic victory

We're no longer out-manned and we sure as shit ain't out-gunned.

Attached: 1497748471290.png (409x444, 340K)

>only true conservatives left in the country
>mostly christian
>mostly non violent

why does Sup Forums hate them?

well then why do people do this?

Attached: why.jpg (749x499, 69K)

because they are tards who want to teach creationism in school

Yankee here.. Boston.
that's an American Patriot truck enthusiast...

kek.. needs a flag on it.

god damn, that is fucking weird. just kidding.

all of that is normal and American.

>50mph wind blowing on cigar
Is this wigger fucking serious

FUCK OFF

And the North wants to teach children to be transgender and that there are 50 genders

>how can you be trans-something when there are 50 somethings

>implying the 50%+ of your population that's spics and nogs would help and that 450lb scooter shooters will accomplish anything other than becoming fertilizer for your fields

Attached: DHJ8KHHXUAAgM80.jpg (576x662, 78K)

What's wrong with this and why does it bother you? Most just do it to kill some time on a weekend.

only retards care about that, lgbt is a minority and i would much rather have them

What is human wave assaults and General Sherman for 500 you filthy yank

Until your kids are taken from you because you won't let your son transition gender.

Losing to rice farmers and goat herders: -15% army damage, +10% attrition in occupied areas.

Why do niggers get gold teeth and jordans? Because poor people like status symbols and broadcasting their favorite brands and political beliefs loud and clear for all to see.

Why does it disgust you? Because you're middle class or higher and fundamentally don't "get" poor people.

I laugh whenever I see one of these bro dozers. It probably has lift blocks and not proper lift springs because they spent all their money on the wheels and tires. The tires will wear weird because they couldn't afford an alignment after the lift.

They'll cry 1st amendment if you call them a moron for flying the flag of a treasonous faction, but you won't hear anything from them when Trump bans government agencies from using certain words or when high school principals violate fire code and lock doors to prevent students from protesting.

>They'll cry 1st amendment if you call them a moron for flying the flag of a treasonous faction, but you won't hear anything from them when Trump bans government agencies from using certain words or when high school principals violate fire code and lock doors to prevent students from protesting.
What does that even have to do with the topic, you salty Yankfag.

I'm saying drivers of such conveyances are often hypocritical conservashits.

>kia rio owner detected

You don't know what kind of terrain they have to drive over. Maybe they need a car raised up like that.

>south should secede so that they can all move there...
I'm down for that. No, seriously.

you have no idea how much good money was dumped into an abomination like this.

Do what? Drive trucks? Have pride in their people?

Attached: Woke Alone Mixtape Cover.png (1023x1023, 1.36M)

ya, I'm sure they totally just spent all their money on tires and rims you fucking retard. you are a typical yankee, just says stupid shit and makes himself sound dumber. you yanks can never shut the fuck up, I've been around plenty of them. none of them have much respect, they are all very self centered and foul mouthed and always act like they are superior, even when they are working as low man on the job.

Nothing wrong with a good motorcycle ride.

>Ez2hate
>That parking job
/ourjeep/ has arrived

Because they're mostly low-IQ inbreds who worship their ancestors who picked a fight with their moral, intellectual, and technological betters and got their asses handed to them?

You're still all dumb as shit. Here's a protip for you Cletus: this time, we're not allowing your retarded asses to surrender. We're going to put you all down like the rabid dogs you are, along with your whore wives and retard kids. Your defective genes will be obliterated.

Cool, we'll send you the niggers and spics.

we don't have to take refugees from a third world country(the south)leeeel

Loads of nogs wouldn't help but I know way to many redneck ricans and niggers that would 100% be down, hell they'd be down to execute their own. The south is a weird place and even among our demographics we have diverse demographics. In central FL outside of swamp crackers the most redneck people you got are hard south niggers and a weird group of Ricans and Cubans. A lot of Ricans would have to be culled though and most Cubans never reach that level of redneck so it gets even more weird.

Attached: 1478119540883.jpg (900x1200, 144K)

i sure am glad nobody says that about my rx-7

I see it every time I go out. They're just good ol' boys. That's an actual "thing" BTW, if you're not from the South. Easily mistaken for rednecks, but not the exact same species. I know a few of the ones around here. They're just proud of who they are and where they come from.

Would you have the same issue if it was a BLM banner, pan African or rainbow flag on a Camry? Because I see no difference. Is it goofy? Kinda. So are BLM Pan Africa and Rainbow flags.

If it's some sort of class thing, that 4wd truck is worth substantially more on the auction block than a similar Camry or non-S-class Benz for that matter.

They'd die for you if they thought you their friend, and you could drop them off in the middle of the jungle with a nail file and they'll come out next week in 10 pounds heavier wearing tiger skin suits.

In the crowds they run in, those flags are like a peacock's feathers; it's getting them laid.

Talk to one sometime. You might find out where the fish are bitin'.

soyboys shoo shoo

Attached: 1517659626427.jpg (610x343, 25K)

>Would you have the same issue if it was a BLM banner, pan African or rainbow flag on a Camry?
Offensive as hell.

falls apart at 60mph on the freeway lol

i don't know i just get annoyed by stupid people, insisting on stupid stuff no matter how much i argue with them.it only happened with 1 nigg i knew and 1 redneck i knew, but i know there are tons of both out there congregating and growing stronger

Anyone know what tires those are?

do you catch the bus or something, thats a pretty sweet truck, id happily drive that.

Doubtful.

>morans
>calls other people stupid.

>morans

>Stupid rednecks should just secede from the country
>REEEEE YOU CAN'T LEAVE THE US!!!
Hmmmmmm......

Attached: image.png (335x378, 71K)

LOUD ones.

You might want to refresh your memory as far as the bodycounts. The CSA whooped your hides, shopkeeper.
Logistics win wars. Cold feet and empty bellies defeated the Confederacy, not a bunch of Nancys in blue. Logistics have changed... you wanna have another go?

welcome buddy but maybe you should switch gears and try a different board first

they do honestly look audibly loud desu

Attached: morans.jpg (600x585, 64K)

That is sexy as fuck. Anyone who says otherwise is a complete faggot

>i sure am glad nobody says that about my rx-7
Nigger people say that about just buying an rx-7. Fun as fuck car but not worth it's weight on the performance end when you get into money.

The majority of northerners don't have any real world skills like hunting, building, mechanical, fishing, etc.
They all work desk jobs and look at themselves in the mirror like women.
If society collapsed they'd be the first to go. Helpless and worthless.
They make white people look bad

>treasonous faction
Amendment 10:
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

The power to regulate (including ban) secession is not delegated to the federal government by the constitution.
The ability to secede is not prohibited to the states by the constitution.
The power to secede is therefore held by the states.
The treasonous faction was the north.

Then I respect that. You're clinical. Nothing personal or political, you just don't appreciate eyesores, lol.
I wince and moan at the too-cute soccer mom who thinks silly antlers and a red ball on the grill makes her CRV look just like a reindeer.

> Boston

fucking traitor, if it wasn't for the new oppressive inspection laws in this god forsaken state I would be lifting my jeep

fd but """"""mostly stock"""""" (likely just refitted to appear so) but i dont mind the scam it wasnt that much. i live outside of richmond so the mix of hills and blocks is nice to drive at night. i knew how much it would cost to give it umph, i really just wanted any version of the car i could get. needs new rad thats all i can find is wrong with it

I have always thought those trucks looked stupid, but other than the occasional obnoxious motor revving they're not bothering you. That's more than can be said for others.

With that out of the way, this thread exemplifies - as does Sup Forums in general - how irreconcilable different parts of the country are to one another and it's sad.

This, northerners are just fucking sad. I'm a nerd shut in for the most part but can hunt, fish, build, and am a mechanical contractor by trade. Northerners are always fucking amazed that I can put screws in places they weren't oem designed to go to fix shit.

Sweet flag bro

It's an expression of their cultural identity, kinda like affirmative action and feminism is an expression of treason.

Micky Thompson Baja Claws

At highway speeds, you wouldn't be able to hear the stereo. After about 10,000 miles of wear due to the inability to ever align the vehicle perfectly, you'd need earplugs. Still badass. Get a highway car too.

Yeah, pick who can be reached, because some refuse to be shown and others just don't have the capacity or it. When it's like talking to a 4 year old, let any frustration turn into an inner amusement. It's all you can do, and it'll keep your blood pressure down.

Like I said, I think it's a fun car and used to always want one until I got into cars on a mechanical level, for your money a C4-C5 is going to be a million times better (one of the few great American lines out there) but the wankles are kind of just fun with their stupid high powerbands so if you don't mind all the costs they're fine (still a shit use of money for pretty much everyone). RX-8 was a bit of a nightmare though.

Mickey Thompson Baja claws I think

greasy hair doesn't move in the wind, stick arms, cee-gar isn't lit because riding a machine with forks thicker than forearms. Hitler was robbed.

whats the tire on the back for?

Attached: dgflZEF.jpg (736x506, 38K)

It probably looked empty without it, and they couldn't afford another tire and rim the size of the others, plus the mega-size mounting hardware needed to mount it like that.

Either that, or it's filled with crack.

Approaching Country people and rednecks is probably some of the most uncomfortable things you can do. Especially since you never know if they might snap in a racially intense rage

Attached: You Can’t Handle The Dick.jpg (980x771, 75K)

>Approaching Country people and rednecks is probably some of the most uncomfortable things you can do. Especially since you never know if they might snap in a racially intense rage
>SoyBoy
I was going to make a legit post but jesus man, we are definitely being raided again.

You've seen too many movies, memeflaggot. Either that, or you're brown.

no unity.
objectively speaking north of the mason-dixon is more willing to unify tho, as much shit as a left-politic like me has to put up with i grew up in sc and i can safely say the consensus is "we're better than those yanks, roll tide"

i generally dislike softs for this reason. tis badass tho

not really a mechanic, just have always really enjoyed driving, im p embarrassed that idk how to 'get in' to cars at a tuning level, any advice for that as to where to start? wish my dad was or id ask him for help. also yea, a bud had an rx-8 and i think he got rid of it in a couple months for a 370 (he just recently wrecked that though hes got some bimmer now)

eat a dick op

Attached: 1520728464802.jpg (480x425, 40K)

>as much shit as a left-politic like me has to put up with the general feeling of the left is that they can tolerate. i gre up in sc and....

incomplete idea sorry

t. Nigger

Attached: give-me-that-for-free-25941999.png (500x522, 89K)

t. Cityfag apartement dweller

no they don't you fucking nigger

Giant Faggot Detected

>not really a mechanic, just have always really enjoyed driving, im p embarrassed that idk how to 'get in' to cars at a tuning level, any advice for that as to where to start?
Honestly no, I always "liked cars" but until my shop got an auto mechanic (We do HVAC and I'm an HVAC mechanic) I could only really read tech specs. I would just hang out on short days and he taught me shit and then I got known around town so when I'd take my work van in I'd get to hang out in garages and the auto guys were super keen on teaching shit since it's just how tradesmen do shit. Like most trades you either need money (junkyard fuckery is actually almost free though but requires dedication and a lot of times since you'll be rocking bare bones tools) or to be taught if you want to make any real progress.

>also yea, a bud had an rx-8 and i think he got rid of it in a couple months for a 370 (he just recently wrecked that though hes got some bimmer now)
I hate how they never addressed the MASSIVE blindspot issues the 350 had when they made the 370; otherwise rock solid bad ass car but god damnit.

that's a nice truck. even if you're not from pascagoola or something

Maybe you're just a faggot.