Y/N

Y/N

Attached: dd79176270ab52ccc3020f1e77a9f39e.jpg (604x707, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dHerO8g9vfA
youtube.com/watch?v=5leNDT3YL28
lifenews.com/2016/03/09/british-govt-encouraging-women-to-give-birth-to-disabled-babies-to-harvest-their-organs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don’t forget the foreskins

We are living at the end times

Attached: 00heartfield1.jpg (360x492, 34K)

Soylent green is people

That would be murder so it is fake news.

That cant possibly be real

Chink tier
UK is officially non white

I'm an atheist and I'm currently debating if I should start joining a church and convert because of this constant satanist bs.

would a technocracy support such a move?

Attached: blueberries.jpg (1344x568, 158K)

In all fairness this is really good news for me. I fucked up on my bike last week and they had to remove my right foot, but my left foot is pretty small so I need a smallish foot for a man of my size (310 lbs, 6'9")

Stop shilling for women to breed and the demand for blood and making something useful out of it will cease

Do you really think so? I've been alive a long time. I remember an era where two men would never even hold hands in public. I remember when gay acceptance first started being brought into the TV. I remember when big actors started talking about being gay. I remember when gay marriage was the main issue of our time being debated. Now we have the Folsom street fair where people fist each other in broad daylight.

Everything can get worse. It can get worse in ways you can't possibly imagine. It will get far worse even than this. I think this is just the beginning, and that we haven't seen anything yet.

Don't waste your life on religion, it's an outdated idea from a time before science, and their only defense is 'i...it was made that way.'

Nothing wrong with that. If a woman knows her kid is gonna be retarded I don't think she'd be mad about making a few grand by giving birth.

the kikes already harvested my foreskin

You can't have a deformed baby foot support that kind of weight fatty carbuncle. Shit your bike tried and you lost a foot doing that.

Read Evola

Only if they pay proper compensation for it.

The queen has got to eat.

Am i the only one disgusted by doing anything with fetuses ad disabled babies? Thinking about a guy scrubbing someone womb makes me puke and the idea of keeping disabled babies for organs harvest sounds like a psycho horror film. Don't people have empathy anymore or what?

No it's ok I was going to use a crutch at least until they took the stitches out, then I have a 1 oz ankle weight to build up speed and strength

>no link, no source, no nothing, just a screenshot of a tweet of a clickbait headline from an unverified account

Attached: 1512400919557.png (331x132, 40K)

Would you really want a disabled baby's organs?

this

Attached: image.jpg (1200x1200, 289K)

this x1000

Pictures. Let's see um.

We need to just start cloning people so we can save the white race.

Fake news. Disabled in this case means 'unable to survive outside the womb, will die within minutes of birth'. While this is technically a disability I don't think its what most people think of when they hear the term.

You need to read Evola to know da wey

This is real. This is an actual NHS proposal.

Attached: 1429032070594.jpg (4558x4542, 1.11M)

This is what happens when you let (((neo-liberals))) run the world lads.

Is this actually true? If so brits need to revolt and if they dont lets pray russia destroys them.

Are you suggesting LifeNews.com is fake?

so to be completely fair, what they want to do is to encourage women who would otherwise abort (because they think their kids will die) to carry the pregnancy so that if the kid dies, they'll harvest the kid organs.

I think these women shouldn't be allowed to abort in the first place, but this is the kind of fucked up conclusions you get with "rationality" after you throw all basic morality out the window.

I'm self conscious because that ankle has gotten fat and a little puffy, I had to favor the other leg last week on leg day and I've eaten a lot of fatty foods

>the slippery slope isn’t real
>women have a right to choose.

>being atheist in the end of days
How is it even possible to be this retarded?

I don’t think there are many babies that require (or can survive) organ transplants.
Also, if they needed one, they would fit the criteria to instead of their other organs harvested, no?

>there are people who actually believe this
Shameful. Some of you are no better than the leftists who swallow CNN gobbledygook wholesale without so much as a simple google search

Post your face when "male" is a disability?

Attached: Kimberly-Kane-Feet-2956218-01.jpg (800x704, 435K)

this is the news

>Women pregnant with severely disabled babies could be supported by the NHS to carry the child to full term in order to increase the number of organs for donation.

>Some defects or disorders, which mean a child cannot survive after birth, can be detected early in pregnancy. One defect, anencephaly, in which the child’s brain fails to develop, can be spotted by a scan as early as 12 weeks.

>Under the proposals, pregnant women discovered to be carrying such babies would be supported through the remainder of their pregnancy, allowing the child’s organs to develop fully. They would give birth as normal and key organs would be removed from the baby once it had been certified dead.

>About 230 babies with anencephaly are aborted every year in Britain. Only a dozen are born alive.

>Over the past two years only 11 babies under two months old have become organ donors.

>believing in the "end of days" bullshit

How is it even possible to be this retarded?

>implying there's anything wrong with this

It's the Brits again.

Attached: 1519678558148.png (747x810, 634K)

This is the same government who let a bunch of pedos keep pedoing because they didn't want to hurt muslim feefees. I don't think they're above a bit of garden variety murder.

Seems pretty Weimar to me senpai.

Bird of a feather flock together. The whole upper echelon is rife with the child crimes.

What's wrong with this exactly?

Do you genuinely think that organs grow on trees? Fucking idiots I swear.

>Do you genuinely think that organs grow on trees?
No, they grow in petri dishes, with scaffolding.
That's how my liver graft worked.

I feel like youre the same sensible yank in every thread

>The libertarian is for homicide based on government definitions

Carthago delenda est

Attached: Marcus_Porcius_Cato.jpg (428x597, 134K)

Maybe you should straight up pay women who want to abort their children to give a birth and take their kids as a domestic animals you will keep until they become adult and then kill them like pigs and harvest organs, they don't grow at trees after all duh

It's just our culture.

youtube.com/watch?v=dHerO8g9vfA

Anglos are satan incarnate

Attached: 1508956017509.jpg (593x371, 96K)

Do they come up with this while trying to think without emotion, or are they trying to be as horrific as possible and this is their best excuse.

anglos and jews, bad news.

Humans are sinful creatures

We're a large country. There's plenty of sensible Americans. It's just that there's plenty more morons.

Harvesting the organs of a human being without their consent violates the non-aggression principle. An infant is a human being by all definitions, including legal. Further, an infant is incapable of consenting to anything. Therefore, it is always a violation of the NAP to harvest the organs of an infant. QED.

Anyone who is involved in this activity should be put to death.

youtube.com/watch?v=5leNDT3YL28

Come on Russia. Just launch your shit already. Let’s get this world over with.

good news
most muslims marry their cousins, making their bastards disabled and retarded by default.

british muppets are fighting back, genius

MORE WIVES, YOUR GRACE?

Attached: 1519349084388.png (560x544, 497K)

>Meet chick in online chat
>She says she wants to fuck her life up
>Says she wants the meanest motherfucker on Earth to treat her like shit.
>I'm a born LARPER so I do it. "Hey there, where u from slut?"
>Brit. London.
>Thisgonbegud.png
>"hurr your worthless do this and that"
>Simple commands but she just does it and loves it.
>Her internet is slow as fuck, but she sends pics .7/10 with and nice long legs.
>She makes some poses for me. Pics. It's degenerate but so far so good.
>I command her to masturbate
>She refuses
>oh well, I tried.avi
>She says her sister is next to her.
>IDEA.
>"Go grab her your sister's boob and kiss her"
Time for some tender love.
>Like that's ever gonna...
>"Ok" 3 seconds later. "done."
> "R-really? do it again"
>She does.
>Sister gets pissed, doesn't take shit and slaps her.
>"What now, user :3"
>What the absolute royal fuck
>"Go outside and suck a cock or something, ask the first guy you meet"
>"How do I do it"
>Prepare a degenerate chinese cartoon-tier story no one would ever agree to. I don't even think she'll leav...
>"brb :)"
>Wat
>She finds someone,
>I'm starting to think it's actually going to work
>"H-hey, tell me if it works ok? I-it's not like I care."
>"Yeah, user. I'm gonna to to his place now"
>[Internally screaming]
>10 minutes pass, then 20, 30, 40...
>Ohfuck, what have I done.
>fuckfuckfuckfuck
>She finally replies
>She sucked him, but he wanted more, so she decided to let him fuck her.
>H-hey, anonette, why did you want to fuck your life up?"
>I didn't, it's just for fun. Thanks :)"
>"D-did you actually do it?"
>"Yeah, I got some pics for you but you aren't as mean as I thought :))"
>Not only this crazy bitch was willing to obey a total stranger, kiss her sister and suck a stranger's dick, but also there was someone morally bankrupt enough to actually let her suck their dick and afterwards wanted more so they fucked.
The absolute state of London.
I'm done with online chats. I swear I'm gonna go pray right now.

Attached: V4TwWJM.gif (500x373, 331K)

Attached: 1pujdj.jpg (600x600, 22K)

>Don't people have empathy for fellow humans anymore or what?
FTFY. Eating meat is one thing; but we've not had empathy for any of God's OTHER creations, ever.

The UK is the most corrupted to the core country on Earth, on all imaginable levels.

Attached: 1521087741873.png (1200x630, 1.33M)

This is nothing new for libcucks. The first great victory of conservatism was based Rome BTFOing baby-murdering Carthaginians.

Attached: Child sacrifice.jpg (500x278, 49K)

Any idea where I can find free Evola books in a kindle-friendly format?

GHOULS

Shame you can’t see the state of the world around you for what it is; but when you are ready, christ is famous for being able to heal the blind.

Attached: ABEEABA6-2E03-4249-9564-0C11ABE142E8.jpg (1996x831, 581K)

post it faggot or youre just larping

>NHS to harvest babies' organs
UK is kill

Attached: 1480853503238.jpg (400x300, 9K)

I'm going to need to know which site you were using for research purposes. I have a 250 word paper on that subject due in the morning.

empathy only comes from identity, you only care for your people and your family. when the lines are distorted by diversity, well you have modern day life.

I encourage British citizens to hunt and kill the members of their government.

>people become retarded when you literally make them mentally retarded

Yes and also no
There's a divide certainly

Attached: 1295274472025.jpg (506x632, 81K)

>atheists are mentally disabled
Was the actual takeaway.

>Implying tard organs are compatible with normal human bodies
>Implying baby organs are in demand

Yeah, bro, congrats on helping some dude masturbate, you fucking retard.

I want to declare war on Britain ASAP.

>ITT: morons falling for anti stem cell propaganda from protestant fundamentalists
tard and nog babies don't count :^)

Great source senpai, sage goes in all fields

seriously bro just give me a week to strap this new foot on and i'll be squatting 4 plates, I'm gonna wear a brace for the first 12-16 hours post-op

it's fake, right?

Put a link to a reputable source

Maybe, or maybe disabling someone's threat processing has a negative effect on their self preservation.

can chile into white tier now?

>. I remember an era where two men would never even hold hands in public
Still living in that ebil era, comfy af.

lifenews.com/2016/03/09/british-govt-encouraging-women-to-give-birth-to-disabled-babies-to-harvest-their-organs/

Literally google it you retard.

>joining a religion without even believing in the stuff
You are weak and without convictions I hope christians see behind your bullshit.
>t. Atheist

>British ruled by leftards for decades now want to harvest disabled people for organs

Attached: Anger-Management_c_142384.jpg (500x383, 87K)

Attached: tumblr_mi5mk3etbd1qjel7jo1_500.jpg (500x302, 40K)

>quotes the same study from he every time is challenged
Have anything new? Like an an actual argument that it's not based in fear or appeal to authority from a literraly "scientist says "tier article?

implying is not true, nigger

Give me a proff if it's true

That article is from 2016. It's been two years, so if it was real someone else would have picked up on it. Show me a real source.

>disable your brain
>become a leftist

good to have scientific proof