If you use Sup Forums for anything other than pure entertainment value, I'd pity you

If you use Sup Forums for anything other than pure entertainment value, I'd pity you.

I would never allow Sup Forums to change any of my views on anything. It's an extremely shallow hivemind that puts fee fees before reason and suffers from selective perception. Basically anything that goes against the narrative is ignored our shouted down, while anything that even remotely confirms a certain point, no matter how ridiculous the source, will get amplified to the high heavens.

Sup Forums is only good for laughs, and nothing else.

Attached: metal gear solid 6 leaked gameplay.webm (720x1280, 1.81M)

Why pity them? They get what they deserve.

What is that kid doing? Why did he approach the camera at the end?

what's the Sup Forums narrative?

He's mentally retarded.

>I would never allow Sup Forums to change any of my views on anything.

too late

Also Sup Forums can never agree on shit. Its as far from an echo chamber as it gets. Lurk more.

The way that kid teleports at the end always makes me lose my shit

Attached: 1509068030701.jpg (782x835, 117K)

it's a good time to rob someone when they have their pants around their ankles
just doing spic things

lurked on pol for entertainment
got drawn into some interesting threads
found out it was pretty much the only place left for free speech.
come away actually learning something, when able to filter through all the shit.

Sup Forums made me into a leftist

Attached: umm.jpg (261x193, 7K)

This
It was a wtf moment robbery
Why do you think he opened the door first?
You'd rather he waited until after he grabbed the phone to open the door?

I bet you suck a lot of dicks

Sup Forums was always a fucking shithole but my goodness/ pol/ really went to shit with the advent of Trump announcing his Presidency and all these faggots flooding into this board from FOX News and Stormfront and shit with their unironic Conservative staunch Republican views.

You can't even say anything that goes against the stereotypical GOP narrative or criticize Trump with being deemed a 'shill'.

I think Sup Forums reached its apex in January 2016 - May 2016 as during that time Sup Forums had implemented flags and ID's so it extirpated all the old problems of Sup Forums (samefags, shills, trolls, etc.) and Sup Forums wasn't infested with newfags due to Trump.

So basically the time period after Ben Garrison cucked Moot (from January 2016 to June 2016) was when Sup Forums was at its apex.

However even Sup Forums was never really good.

Attached: 9492402.jpg (798x798, 99K)

facebook, twitter, and reddit are shutting down conservative forums left and right. it's kinda sad that the only people who defend open discussion anymore are literal nazis.
also shill thread saged

Attached: depression.png (535x466, 281K)

I laugh every time i watch this webm, facial blankness reminds me of "mini me"

Good for you, what do you want a pat in the back?
Go away faggot.

same, I've read some of the most retarded, edgelord things on here

nigger

>nothing else
lying liar==op

It already has and there is no going back.

Why do you post this webm with the same name every week? What is your end game?

H ear fir da habbnings bicc!

Happened to me as well

2015 was the best. We were still the underdog that the left laughed at. ITS 2015! was the start of current year meme. Kek worship got kicked off with some autist trying to push Baal worship. Fuck i miss those days.

>Sup Forums is only good for laughs, and nothing else.
pic related

Attached: 5P1N1GI.jpg (2300x6510, 1.47M)

Random Bump