Pewdiepie was here again and brings back the feels

Make sure to thank your 6 foot Pewdiepie Cardboard sculpture

youtube.com/watch?v=HdVDIqcl_70

Attached: Pewdiepie was here - Doki doki confirms.png (1188x740, 734K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EiXRO2fJt3E
youtu.be/awW3kv96L-U
youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo
reddit.com/r/youtube/comments/7oyy1d/why_isnt_there_a_union_of_content_creators/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Full screencap for those that care what he had to say

Attached: Pewdiepie was here 18.03.2018 long version.png (1840x6176, 929K)

Hmmmmmm

>Believing RPing
Germany pls

The screencap is from the day the one user wanted more Doki Doki memes- and got them. So screencap is confirmed legit now

Lurk moar

Bump

bump for pewds

What if Pewdiepie is actually the next Hitler? Think about it.

Germany is a RP based nation.

Hitler died for this.

Oh sweet summer child...

Heh nice. Remove memeflag btw

You're delusional if you think this is specific enough to be considered confirmation. Might as well say:
>prove you are who you say you are by shilling for your chair in your next video

Nigger it's spring.

Only newfags don’t know that PewDiePie is /ourguy/

Well he didn´t include Doki doki memes for a while, and literally the next day after the request he did one. The odds on that...

Fuck Game of Thrones and fuck Ary*n "people"

>The odds on that...
...aren't really all that low.

>Id is Jww

Nice try rabbi

When is the last time he did a Doki doki meme?

I want to believe but I am reluctant

>When is the last time he did a Doki doki meme?
Listerally today, in a video he probably recorded as he was shitposting in that thread yesterday

spring starts in 3 days. it's still snowing here dammit

>When is the last time he did a Doki doki meme?
I don't know specifically, it doesn't really matter. He's done a lot of Doki Doki memes in the not too distant past. The odds aren't that low.

Your understanding of odds is like a person who is surprised and unprepared for rain when the weatherman said there was a 20% chance of rain.

Yeah that was the point... After he got the request

It's always snowing in Russia

You're a rural and suburban retard. If you're pewdiepie, wouldn't you go see what some anons are saying about you on pol, especially if it's generally positive (unlike youtube comments)

>Russia
open your fucking gook eyes

fuck off meme flag

What kind of memes have Japs saved?

Pewdiepie is the biggest in the platform, but he can't take YouTube alone. He and other creators needs to form a guild of youtubers to get some leverage and deal with Google.
Next time he appears, ask if he can talk about guns without youtube cucking him.

You mean a union? They've tried that before with youtube.

>If you're pewdiepie, wouldn't you go see what some anons are saying about you on pol
What reason do you have to think that? You sound like the sort of person who would fail the Sally-Anne test.

Attached: Sally-Anne.jpg (450x642, 63K)

oh yeah, these popularity contest winning vloggers are so important

>You mean a union?
Yes, or something like that.
>They've tried that before with youtube.
When?

Sauce for the original comic without PDP?

It's Slovenia, tard

Dude he paid people to write "Death to all Jews", wore Nazi glasses, called Sweden a crime ridden dystopia, exposed the gender pay gap, reacted to "it´s okay to be white", made the Zuccening meme about (((Zuckerberg))) and made Hitler jokes mainstream

Put some respect on his back

Very nice. Pewds is my favorite youtuber.

it won't be confirmed until he includes the angry squeezing frog in a vidyah
and he said at the end it's better if nobody knows it's him

More like Poods hehe

the global meme singularity has already been reached

Attached: IMG_3798.jpg (450x600, 122K)

Okay Pewds. It´s just to get the Sup Forums naysayers to believe, not to be spread around faceberg or twitter

Doki Doki is a normie ironic weeb cancer meme. Get that shit outta here

Pewdiepie.

Please start a village in America.
youtu.be/EiXRO2fJt3E
youtu.be/awW3kv96L-U

Pewdiepie. You can easily turn another platform into a revenue generating one.

You should shill Natural Law. You must. Can not get banned for it. If you do than we get stronger. Move to America and you will have all the Labor you need to build a village of peace and force.
youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo

Pic related to village. We can build these cheap, just need a lot of manpower and all materials in bulk.

Come on dude the fucking world needs someone to show the way through the darkness.

Its what a shaman is

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-13 at 1.24.57 PM.png (1241x566, 1.25M)

Attached: 1515642890424.jpg (709x1000, 432K)

nigger when did you discover Sup Forums?

Assuming we don't know whether he's even heard of Sup Forums:
What's the % chance pewdiepie has heard of Sup Forums?
What's the % chance pewdiepie has visited Sup Forums?
What's the % chance pewdiepie has posted on Sup Forums?
What's the % chance pewdiepie prefers Sup Forums to youtube comments?
I'd argue they're all at least higher than 50%, meaning they're more likely than not.

Here, I even googled it for you, redditfag
reddit.com/r/youtube/comments/7oyy1d/why_isnt_there_a_union_of_content_creators/

Attached: bump.webm (256x320, 337K)

what the fuck dude

We know he visits Sup Forums because he goes to /gif/ for his ylyl threads. That's 100%
That is in no way a guarantee that he regularly visits Sup Forums
That is in no way a guarantee that he was in that particular Sup Forums thread
That is in no way a guarantee that the guy in that thread LARPing as him actually was him

I just want to point out that the Zaku in the background on the shelf is also doing the "ok" sign off the alt-right.

Dude we have other screencaps as well. Additionally he didn´t do a Doki Doki meme in like a month or so. So doing one literally the NEXT DAY, is quite a "coincidence". Either way, let´s see if he does more

Bump

His videos were consumed with Doki Doki memes for quite a while. The time that has passed since doesn't really matter, because the chances of him at some point featuring a Doki Doki meme again eventually are fucking high - especially when you're so eager for it to be true. It happening the day after it was brought up in that thread is a lot lower, sure, but still a lot higher than zero. I mean, he responds to things that are posted in his subreddit, and they're posted in the days previous. So when you (or whoever) requested he show Doki Doki some love, that post was already sitting there waiting to be seen by him. You think the chances are really slim now?

What you need him to do is do something specific but innocuous, that he hasn't done before, so that we can't just sum it up to chance. Like next time he does a meme review, instead of clapping after saying "meme review", he slaps his chest or something. He's never done that before and has no particular reason to do it, but a normie watching it wouldn't be like "wtf was that", they'd just be like "well alright then", while we'd be like "there is no doubt to be had that he did that in response to that Sup Forums post"

Would be moving the dolls to a specific position enough proof for you?

Not really, because the dolls often move around. As I said, it'd have to be undoubtable. The only think with the dolls that'd be undoutable, I think, is if they all had their backs to the camera or something.

Stop thinking that every bong or meme flag is actually pewds you dumb kraut

It was just a joke man. No need to insult others

Holy shit, I´m sure he would have done that, if requested. But why do such an obvious change, when you could simply do one, that no one notices, other than people in the know? I have a screencap of him literally moving the dolls around the way that it was requested IN THE NEXT VIDEO

That was me! Senpai noticed me! Why does a golden youtube god waste his time in this hell hole? We are trash.

We are an ocean of piss. Just that the piss isn´t actually piss, but liqid caramel, that you can only see, once you´re in the "ocean of piss".

Bump

Hopefully this thread doesn't die early...

>But why do such an obvious change, when you could simply do one, that no one notices, other than people in the know?
Are you claiming that with a more obvious change, such as all three of them with their backs to the camera like I suggested, his normie audience will somehow be able to intuit "this has to mean something... I bet it's a secret message to Sup Forums's Sup Forums board!" It doesn't matter. You keep asking for such low level and/or unsurprising things that it's potentially indistinguishable from background noise, that's not exactly useful when attempting to confirm something.

>Sam hyde? Kek!
Obvious larp.

I honestly don´t understand why you´re so invested into this? I got my confirmation already, and you for whatever reason just don´t want to have it confirmed. It´s good to know that the biggest youtuber is /ourguy/ and posts here...

Bumpo

>I honestly don´t understand why you´re so invested into this?
You're serious? You're asking me this? You? You're posting multiple Pewdiepie threads every day!
>I got my confirmation already, and you for whatever reason just don´t want to have it confirmed.
What world are you living in where wanting more solid confirmation = not wanting to have it confirmed? You say you've got your confirmation already, no shit, your confirmation is the equivalent of asking him to scratch his nose on camera. I shouldn't have to point it out that someone as obsessed with him as you can be expected to have some degree of cognitive bias, so forgive me if your "confirmation" isn't as convincing for me as it is for you, especially when you've been duped into thinking you were talking to him by an /r9k/ tripfag.

I don´t post multiple Pewdiepie threads every day?

And I don´t, you just don´t want it confirmed

You're a fag

Attached: 1519343829951.png (973x1064, 141K)

Attached: 1521317245268.png (877x654, 658K)

> FELIX KJEL(((BERG)))
FELIX KJEL(((BERG)))
> FELIX KJEL(((BERG)))
FELIX KJEL(((BERG)))
> FELIX KJEL(((BERG)))
FELIX KJEL(((BERG)))
hes a kike

try harder.

Attached: nervous.jpg (500x480, 58K)

Bump

I do think Pewds does browse Sup Forums but he is more like trying his best to quietly redpill others while enjoying himself.

Even then, I don't think he really cares that much.

If Pewds is reading this (you dont have to do this but it'd be funny) do a Vsauce jumpscare or something in the next video or have a meme with Vsauce Michael in it.

I think he cares very much, but doesn't want the mainstream to know what he is doing...

It was confirmed forever ago

Very nice

Holy shit what is wrong with you?

>i took the red (sweden is fucked) pill
>move to cuck island
?? ?

Attached: 1521016025217.jpg (741x568, 70K)

Hi pewds

Sam Hyde meme when?

Omg my id has a FRIGGIN sEX number innit!!!!!
>ABSOLUTE MADLAD

No wonder after all that is Swedens favourite position, no? Sucking a dick, while getting your dick sucked..

Pewds we know your lurk here

Yes you do

Posting love for pewds. Don't OD on blackpills.

You fucking moron, Berg is a common addon name in Sweden.

It means mountain.

Exactly.

I've been unironically enjoying Jews-die-and-are-put-in-pie's videos

I like how there is never any doubt that it's actually Pewdiepie.

Nah only posted today twice, but I usually only post when no one made a thread yet, or overlooked something

>People still don't believe Felix doesn't still post here
You faggots all forget.

Attached: 1446730201695.jpg (492x366, 33K)

Me too and I'm not even gay. He's actually pretty cool, I thought he was some faggy twitch streamer for little kids.

Someone also told him to raise the arms of the red dolls in his next video. Which he did. Im convinced, but im not delusional enough to think he should do some sort of youtube revolution. He's already doing a good job keeping people open to being politically incorrect.

I feel he's just another user wanting a place to laugh, chill and vent about the ridiculousness of the world. People need to stop larping, though it is inevitable that some random user is going to fuck everything up like we do everytime someone famous lurks.

Its fall you retard

>t. Pewds