White women are just not attractive anymore at all!

if you are still attracted to women you are most likely a cuck or pretending at this point!
white women are fucking trash and need to be replaced with halfwhite/halfasian qt waifu material women!
i don't see shit getting better before shit gets worse
WHITE WOMEN ARE FUCKING DISGUSTING!
I wish i didn't live in a fucking white country!
won't settle for anything less then east asian, south korean or japanese, no other nations may need to apply, oh and again don't fall for the white women meme they are nothing but garbage collection worthy!

Attached: 00-social-tove-lo.jpg (1120x630, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ltQXSiLDYVY
youtube.com/watch?v=liczsmUSMA4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i know one asian girl living here and she's a degenerate whore

I'm shitposting lithbro

This is you

Attached: Screenshot_20180316-235356.png (1440x2560, 849K)

Yea sure, go for the filthy Asian whore who hates Asian men, you sure do have a lot in common.

all women are worthless, inferior beings that bring nothing more thant their stink hole to the table, fembots and arttificail wombs will replace them and we can send real women to the oven or treat them like cattle, for torture or meat to eat, women will be degraded to cows

I don't hate white women I'm just genuinely more attracted to latinas and brown girls IRL

i'm from colombia, latinas are just visa hungry whore, golddiggers all women are worthless

I agree the world should be like Dragon Ball Z whites should be born in tubes! women should be nothing more then sex slaves and even then I am sure we can have them replaced with sex bots as well! the future is dragon ball z and I am Goku's father!

Ive been saying this for years. Conquer a black female and have all your needs met for the rest of your life.

White women will cheat, leave, take your kids and turn them against, and you will pay her 50% of every dollar you earn for your troubles

i like this, i would genkidama all women with all men power, rise your hands men we need to defeat the THOTS
youtube.com/watch?v=ltQXSiLDYVY

I will never understand you and other polcucks who hate on white females. go fap to your hentai you weirdo

White women are disgusting. Not only are they ugly, but their morals are out the window. Ill take a brown qt anyday over a white scag.

you cuck go and get divorced rape or castrated by your THOT while she fuck tyrone

I will! Hentai>White women...ANY DAY! +!

white women are finito! they are useless! the only good thing they can do nowadays is for genetic reasons but I think we can just solve this by putting them into camps where they are held for breeding purposes and nothing more, white women are an experiment gone wrong!

t. father who lost a court settlement

ill just let the qt ones with money keep coming to me here then

Attached: ss (2018-01-04 at 08.00.22).jpg (1277x458, 170K)

Why are Negresses so disproportionately loyal to white men lolz?

Attached: 1478379796090.jpg (1320x1256, 166K)

shut up roastie, show bobs and vegana

Git outta here lithukike, you triple-nigger

>I wish i didn't live in a fucking white country!
Then get out.

>Mix with inferior races, Goyim.

Attached: MerchantSays.jpg (125x96, 2K)

Probably because they have to put in ALOT of effort to seduce one.

Shh Lithuania, let these mutts settle for their impending wrinkled and fat white woman who will divorce them as as soon as it is convenient otherwise they will compete with us abroad in the asian countries

every time i see white women on the tv dating shows, on social media, on anything talking about dating online, they are going on about black guys. biggest traitors in history, fuck them skank bitches

Didn't know Lithuania was picking up the Feminism disease. Are you picking up on Nu-Maledom too?

Attached: 2017100117150031336-768x1153.jpg (768x1153, 99K)

The virgin post

We could all do much, much worse.

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 3.34M)

doesn't matter if they are cute or not, even worse the ones that come to you will learn about usa laws and divorce rape you, good luck with that, also you are having mutts, beleiveme is not good i'm kind of white but i feel the pain of not being an high iq of a japanese or pure white caucasian masculine genious... women must be killed or enslaved wheter they are cute or ugly, replaced with fem bots ELLIOT WAS RIGTH DAY OF THE SECOND RETRIBUTION IS COMMING

Black women have no illusions about what black men are like. A white girl from the suburbs indoctrinated in rap, social justice, and white guilt can convince herself that black men are just misunderstood and she is the one who can make the black guy she meets into a good but still exciting man. Black women know better. Black women know that a white man is a huge upgrade to anything the pool of black men have to offer. Better to marry a bori g beta provider than a thug who will beat and possibly kill you. White girls who burn coal find this out the hard way.

Attached: be a cool citizen.jpg (480x480, 36K)

White men think all White women are coal burning whores. You guys are pathetic soyboys just willing to settle with some gook

>you.jpg

Attached: PJQdVy8.jpg (326x456, 37K)

Lithuanian women have been infected by the feminist virus too?

Shut up roastie

It's everywhere.

been with Colombian sluts in Spain and the Canaries. They're really trash, worse than anglo women.

Who said anything about settling for a gook? I'm going MGTOW.

all women form all races are trhsh we must enable FEMALE GENOCIDE NOW KILL ALL THE CUNTS RAPE THEM AND EAT THEIR FLESH WOMEN ARE WORTHLESS

aaahhahahahahahahahahahaa

I don't understand?

>man=top5% man

see, the only good thing about colombians is that they are cheap hoolkers 50 dollars the hour or even less

White girls laugh at posts like these, bro. Spare yourself the embarrassment. They're disloyal whores, earth is a hell, just get used to it and move on. If you can't do that perhaps you dont deserve to breed anyway.

I hope you have a kid, the kid gets leukemia, and then dies because you can't find a donor. That would be fucking hilarious. I actually did write a fun letter to a white man with an Asian wife who lost his kid to leukemia. He was Norwegian, his wife was Laotian. No donors. Whooops! Many laughs were had, be advised.

i aproeve that, im a colombian MGTOW too though my red pill rage phase is eternal and i truly hate women in my case personally, i root for more elliots

Sup Forums really is full of mutts

agreed, i would like to find myself a hapa. unfortunately i can count the number of hapas i know on one hand

Attached: 1502026997921.jpg (899x898, 296K)

Attached: elmo hates big city tinder whores.jpg (620x465, 107K)

ahh nah these weren't hookers. just two girls who worked at the bar at my hotel, and another one who worked in next doors poolside who was like 1/4 black or something.

This

I swore off women 3
Years ago
In that time I’ve started two successful businesses and got mortgages on 3 houses and one shop
And still have play money

If I was to get close to a woman now she’d ruin what I’ve built

I'm anglo, taller, and whiter than most europoors who browse here but yeah amerimutt meme is true

oh well

Hate won't help you Colombian bro, let it go. The best revenge is to live well.

Attached: nuchristchan.jpg (719x800, 95K)

well i wanted to imply the best colombian women are the one that are hookers , they atleast are more honest, the women that aren't hookers they are but more discretly, just that their price is very different or more expensive, women are trash in general , kill them rape them, eat them

jeeze

nice, keep up the good way and live for yourself and your own interest is the best way.

i agree , that could be the best way for alot of men, but in my case i'm not satisfied until i see women suffer

Useless? The only reason yiu are white is because your mother fucked [insert generic lit name] and not Tyroneov

>posting the hapa queen without the full picture
sad!

Attached: maYLI LOL.jpg (1704x2438, 1.12M)

is this you?
youtube.com/watch?v=liczsmUSMA4

I am thinking of moving to a more multicultural country, I am considering Switzerland and Norway

Fuck off rabbi. See >Inb4 "Oy vey, my divorce and custody courts!"

Attached: 1521151252666m.jpg (816x1024, 146K)

Why not Sweden?

Attached: pepeislaugh.jpg (399x385, 44K)

Weak bait thread, ignore

nvm that video turned to shit after the first verse

yeah bro, it's bad here! fucking way more common now to see women with weird coloured hair or just dressed like degen/whores! Lithuania was only great in like the 1400-1500s when our empire was the largest in europe!

oh no women have babies and that is why they are so important, femlae rats have babies too and more. artificial wombs will give birth to superior humans in a better and controlled environment and the best of all is that won't produce useless women, just powerfull and smart men for THE GREAT AMALE UTOPIA HEIL TO THE TRUE AND ONLY PATRIARCHY KILL ALL WOMEN NOW KILL THEM RAPE THEM EAT THEM SELL THEM WOMEN ARE WORTHLESS SEX OBJECTS

white women need to be genocided!!!!
it's not the jews that are our problem it's the white women who vote for policies that the jews promote!!!!!

nah i don't produce or listen trash music, though the rest of my country does...genocide will fix it...someday

Just like Elliot, that's the mix between kike and Chinese, not white. If you want fucked up kids, that's the way to go.

Marriage is a Christian institution. Kikes are the ones that want to destroy it

The wild thing is there's not a lot of difference between right wing and left wing roasties.

They're all feminist STRONK INDEPENDENT LADIES with 2 kids from a failed marriage they had to a herion dealer and tattoos and a "im a bad bitch" attitude.

This illusion of a tradwife ideal that some of the fags here have is so rare you'd sooner find a black white supremacist. Women are a cancer. Upon society, upon the earth, upon every single thing they come in contact with.

And until we learn that lesson AGAIN (like men of old, who were so uneducated they thought bad spirits made people sick but they were still smart enough to know women are evil) nothing is going to change. We'll continue to spiral into degeneracy led primarily by white women.

white man and asian women make the best looking girls!

Attached: Tantrum 1.jpg (647x767, 31K)

marriages is a system present in most religion used to keep men in control

and that is useful because? what is the actual utility of a beautiful worthless woman?

Attached: absolute state of white women.jpg (785x1024, 80K)

>Want to
Sorry Hiroshi/Sempai English Teacher Bro, but it has progressed far beyond merely "wanting to": "marriage" has BEEN destroyed for decades now, at least in the West.

Attached: 1521151387943m.jpg (1024x526, 110K)

White women are unattractive now because they are narcissist whores who can fuck your life up in court.

Why do white men like having their arses licked? White women try their best to please in bed unlike Asian girls but wtf are up with "our" fetishes?

How are the women in Lithuania? Met one the other day and she wasn't good-looking to put it nicely. I can see why you can come to such a gay conclusion when your women don't look that good. Simliar to the British mind you.

We get it. You haven't seen a naked woman yet. It's ok. Puberty isn't kind but you'll be ok little tyke

nah I would say a lot of them most look ok, and then 10% look really good, only about 30% are truly ugly, but it's not about looks, it's about the mindset!

Is that the girl from Tatu?

Hi, ShareJew

no it some english/chinese singer

Any white man willing to toss away his genetic lineage in a time like this is no longer white.No better than a nigger at that point

>MY OPINION MATTERS!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

sage this faggot thread

Attached: 1513404958498.jpg (517x768, 331K)

Jews convinced them to be ugly.

There is more white people today than at any other point point in history. But if you want to be broke and suffer be my guest

Attached: 1494509890282.png (637x540, 469K)

well yeah there may be more, but I guarantee you whites are going to be eradicated, and the numbers are going down right now they have to be when you combine below replacement birth rates + feminism + jews + racemixing = whitegenocide
and the countries with huge white populations like germany, france, russia, brazil, usa, all have major problems be it islam, degeneracy low white birth rates, etc, all of the above!

Excellent post you literal kike

I am not jewish! I wish I was though!

know multiple asian girls, and here's the score:
They are what you perpetually lust after on Sup Forums (without as much as lifting a finger for it, but hey you've always been a closet fag) but the ones that are westernized are all feminazi shitstains to the marrow. There you have it. Doesn't matter where they're from, if she falls for the kikery she'll be the same resentful bitch as all those white TRASH women that roam the planet today.

There is no hope. Fuck women in general (and dump them)

I never understood the mindset to want a hapa for a son/daughter. Must be retardation mate. Have a grand old time with a zipperhead you fucking peckerneck.

And declining rapidly , figured you would know this living in muttland.You be lucky if America will even be 50% white 10 years from now.

the highest chance of nigger; yeah?

I still need women I may become a fake muslim, move to saudi arabia and buy some sex slaves!

Attached: lt.jpg (492x394, 7K)