The absolute state of Leafs

Brazen doesn't even begin to describe the shit I just saw
>Visiting friends in Toronto, hungover from St. Patty's, got some coffee, hanging around in the posh downtown area of the city, nice day, walked by Kim Coates who's probably filming something here, saw some sexy ladies shopping, saw some cute young families walking around enjoying sunshine with little kids

THEN SEE THIS SHIT:
>three or four moslem propagandists, at least two in full medieval garb and beard, standing around on a busy corner of one of the prominent downtown areas, NEXT TO A FUCKING CHRISTIAN CHURCH, ON A SUNDAY, giving out their fucking islamist propaganda leaflets and trying to engage people in a discussion about how great islam is.

Brazen doesn't even begin to describe this. Just imagine if some leaf tried to stand outside of a mosque promoting Christianity. Of course if they can do shit like that unquestioned and unchallenged they will feel like this country is a pushover for their murderous dark age ideology. They'll play the victim and the minority, until one day they don't have to. Enjoy your benevolent caliphate in a decade or so, leafs. I really do pity you sincerely.

Attached: IMG_2226.jpg (3264x2448, 2.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Toronto#Ethnic_diversity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you are fucking insane dude, please see a doctor as soon as possible

"yeah but atleast free healthcare"

expect this a lot op

*you* are actually the one who is insane. You will try and shout down this user, we all know for a fact if Christians went to a mosque to promote Jesus, your ass would be in tears grabbing for your megaphone

Leaflets huh? Wow thats definitely something to get upset and write a giant spergy blogpost about you fucking spaz

Neck yourself

Fuck you.

Attached: Magic.gif (196x300, 1.95M)

Just look at it as most people look at Joho"s. They only turn people away from their religion by annoying you.

>that denial
he didn't say anything crazy, he's literally stating the obvious

this
chances are the local authorities would remove you even before that happened, under some pretext of you provoking conflict, creating an unsafe environment for the muslims

look at the picture though, his audience isn't white people or Asian people, he's trying to get non-muslim brown dudes and arabs to get religious with him
>and from the leaflets in the guy's hand and the fact that he's standing there listening, it's working

If you get buttfrustrated over people handing out flyers do not go to a major city.

If you try to engage with them, they will win. Why? Simple, they are also fucking lunatics who earn a living harassing random people on the street. Think for a second, what kind of normal person would put themselves in that situation? If anything they WANT you to start some shit because it brings them more attention. Oh and they have boys in the back ready to beat your ass.

These are seasoned IRL trolls, the correct response is to just ignore them and move on. Not throw a hissy fit online like some rural or suburban retard who saved up a couple bucks for a bus ticket to see "the big city".

JUST a friendly reminder that Canada was 53% White in 2016 and will be 49% White by 2019

Attached: le 53% wiki.png (276x344, 11K)

t.

Attached: canada lol.jpg (524x350, 72K)

Muslims have a point, look how pissweak Christianity has been for Christians' interests.

Hey Muhammad, how are the goats doing?

Attached: i rape kids, worship me.jpg (758x1024, 184K)

Protestant Bishops.

Attached: Come-Holy-Spirit!-L-R-Bishop-Victoria-Matthews-Bishop-Eleanor-Sanderson-and-Bishop-Helen-Ann-Hartley (770x513, 78K)

Health Care that doesn't exist

>family doctors are impossible to get
>5+ year wait time for family doctor
>can't walk because need new hip
>can't walk for next 2 years because muh wait times
>have cancer
>pajeet pathologist doctor with fake degree from India misses your cancer
>you die
>need back surgery
>wait 18 months
>the muslim back surgeon cancels your surgery a week before because he was arrested for murdering his white wife and cutting her up into pieces
>need heart surgery
>surgery is coming up
>surgery cancelled because cardiologist is locked up in a psych ward facing first degree murder charges because he stabbed his kids to death and drank bleach
>free healthcare

In Ontario it's not even free, there is some bullshit new tax you have to pay, basically government mandated insurance.

>pic not related

Attached: canadian skilled immigrant.jpg (980x654, 110K)

better than being a 0% white slavscum

>first they did it in their enclaves and next to mosques
>then they did it on downtown corners of major cities
>now they are doing it on prominent downtown corners of major cities right next to Christian churches on a Sunday
but you're right, the way to deal with propagandist expansion isn't to counter propaganda with ideas and information of your own, it isn't with bringing the issue to the attention of the masses or anything. no, the key is to keep doing nothing, as it's obviously working so well

thanks, Ahmed. what would we do without your voice of reason here.

JUST a daily reminder to kill yourself before Trudeau does

Attached: polska vs a fucking leaf.jpg (1200x6200, 3.94M)

Yes exactly the solution is to pretend they don't exist because their shilling doesn't impact your life whatsoever.

it does when your state-run media has a relentless agenda to make every single person hate group A while vindicating everything group Z does in its process.

I hate Islam, but they are only marginally dangerous in Canada. A much worse enemy of anything that is good and decent is your average faggot loving Protestant degenarate, and Canada has a lot more of those than it does of islamic scum.

Attached: 8279991379b3ed789aa0c7e022e750.jpg (1000x665, 112K)

yup, nothing I can say will top the case in point that this post is

maybe the christians should stop putting their churches everywhere islam is not the enemy

So THIS specific subset of street-side shills is singlehandedly slaying our social support structure? Shocking.

Muslims need to be sent back to where they came from. You do not belong in the west, and never will.

I mean I sort of agree but Islam is not really a threat because it's naturally so unappealing to civilized people that it will never take root even if enforced on the population

Attached: 1519377866511.jpg (631x631, 25K)

Thats not that bad, seriously who goes to church on the morning after st pattys day?

You’re right. If PC speech did not dominate the landscape, Islam would quickly be found out for being the garbage that it is, and nobody would want Muslims to be allowed into Canada.

I'd agree more if they were handing out pentagrams or something crazy and nobody batted an eye, OP

>Same spam of 5-6 posts
Yawn

Attached: images (8).jpg (271x186, 6K)

Justin Trudeau is such a piece of shit phoney. I don’t think he believes in any of the crap that comes out of his mouth, but he says it cause, as long as it sounds “good” its all it matters.

are you that retarded and short sighted to where you cannot comprehend how social trends start?

Look at the US. 6 nigger kids kidnap a mentally impaired white kid, torture him, stab him, film it and share it to social media.. Only for the media to suppress any sort of narrative that could arise, which makes things like this status quo. Just imagine the outrage if it were reversed.

Its like everyday you faggots root for the bullies, just as long as its a 100lb white kid getting beat up by a nigger 6 years older than him. Youll say shit like, "oh its one example" while ignoring if the variables were swtiched, youd suddenly care because leafs are CBC drones.

Daily reminder Canadians are people-kind. Not human.

Thanks for taking our towelheads.

your hatred for Christianity is historical.

In truth Catholicism is a murderous pagan cult that persecutes Christians and burns bibles historically.

Islam is not dangerous ANYWHERE in the west because very few whites convert and when they do they don't stay Muslim long because it's a low i.q. religion

You know that actually doesn't sound very bad. Especially when compared to the actual problems the Islamic community causes.

Attached: Leaf.png (111x36, 2K)

Their parasite family unit is the danger. They will pack 3 bedroom homes with as many sand niggers as possible, all while breeding as much as possible, then collecting as much as possible. They will continue to take over small city governments, and then move on.

Britian's Teresa May is literally giving speeches in which she highlights the positives of Sharia Law... Stop being a fuckin idiot

maybe in 2019 he'll be sent back to his old job

Attached: C95coU8UwAAByLq.jpg (1200x1200, 235K)

Gaslighting is not an argument.

just find biblical arguments as to why they're wrong, then engage with them. they know how to destroy atheists like everyone else, but if an actual bible believing christian comes along he can ruin their day quite quickly.

>literal ID is "UY VEY"
kikepost found out.

Tell that to the areas around the ME and Mediterranean that used to be white Coptic christian...

of course it's undesirable but there is no actual threat of conversion from whites. They can preach till the cows come home it's not going to convert many.

Our leaders can praise Islam it won't make the people convert either it's just cringy for those in the know.

devastated catlick

wow look at the usual leftists with their usual tricks trying to find something non relevant to complain about.

>durr Christianity is bad, Islam can't take over
Fuck you

>Christianity is bad
reading comprehension fail? Where have I said that?

>In truth Catholicism is a murderous pagan cult that persecutes Christians and burns bibles historically.

D&C kike shill
Uuuyy veyyy

That church isn't Christian. It's just another heretical pro-gay Anglican shithole.

>Just imagine if some leaf tried to stand outside of a mosque promoting Christianity.
Maybe you should quit being a bitch and do that. You're basically crying that he has balls and you don't.

>In truth Catholicism is a murderous pagan cult that persecutes Christians and burns bibles historically.

confirmed retard, this doesn't say that. It literally says Christians are persecuted and bibles are burned by catholics.

Literally no one in this city engages with street preachers. I'm not saying they should be here or be allowed to do that but it's not really an issue for anyone living here, user. They are background noise like pigeons. The black history flyer people are a lot worse and more aggressive.

you should see what they are doing in the GTA...

old office/warehouses converted in to mosques. in the middle of industrial areas to meet their population demands...

This is nothing OP,

There's a church a few blocks from there that hung up a giant banner with a quote from the Quran on it.

I left Toronto last September, best decision Ive made in my life. Toronto = Babylon

No one respects Christians because they are too soft. Learn from your enemies. Given the chance they would kill you.

Kill yourself you sick disgusting faggot leaf.

Attached: leafslim.png (1920x1044, 202K)

>Brazen doesn't even begin to describe this.
they do it because they think Allah is looking at them and that it pleases him to act this way. And they think Allah will reward them in heaven with sex slaves and virgins. it's not complicated. They also fear displeasing allah which could result in eternal torture in hell. These are 80 IQ people we're talking about here, remember.

wow, mentalphobic much? bigot nigger

this, just relax OP, it's part and parcel of living in an immigrant city, refugees are people too, live and let live.

in a few years that church will be gone to make room for more mosques, so that won't happen for much longer

Attached: muslims.jpg (1500x2500, 819K)

Oh no, people on the street were talking and exchanging ideas!

Bump for divide & conquer

It's true.

KYS Muhammad

Attached: 1511149587472.gif (239x239, 41K)

Canada is a fucking SHITHOLE? I spent some time in Toronto with my Jewish ex-wife about two years ago now. I can only imagine it’s gotten worse since then. Please allow me to tell you what I saw during my brief stay:

>homeless streetpunk kids in leather daddy outfits all around Toronto begging for money so they can feed their pet dogs, who are also homeless. Some kids as young as 5 years old could be seen cruising the strip with dope needles sticking out of their little arms. Eskimo kids wait in front of ATM's to steal your money.

>Tons of homeless niggers sleeping on the streets, usually with diarrhea running down their pant legs. Smell was so putrid some of them must have been dead and rotting away for quite some time. Piles of human feces swarming with flies all over the place, even indoors at shopping malls and such.

>take a walk with me Sup Forums: Typical day, step outside our Airbnb and the as far as the eye can see there’s nothing but gooks chinks spics niggers faggots and literal chimpanzees waving ISIS flags in the middle of the damn street

>”Vote 4 Junston Turdeau!” bumper stickers everywhere

>Mosque on every corner, more Arabic and African shops than Canadian ones.

>Occasionally Muslims will decide to pray in the middle of street and block traffic for hours.

>Literally like everyday there was some kind of protest in Toronto usually calling for the “Destigmatization of HIV” so faggots can legally murder each other with their disgusting AIDS blood, or so that tranny prostitutes can receive federal funding to teach 5 year olds about anal sex in the public schools. these always ended in violence with protesters attacking police and vandalizing everything around them. One thing you'll always see in the city is someone’s car on fire.

...con’t

...con’t
> There are parts of Toronto that have been under a state of emergency for two years now so you'll see a lot of armed military patrolling the streets. This is rarely reported in the international press but it’s very real

>Always see niggers flaying elderly gooks and shooting them executioner style in the streets while the gooks are praying for mercy. Best to keep walking Canada voted to ban pictures and surveillance footage of nigger criminals in news to not generate more racism.

>Only halfway decent looking white people you will see in Toronto are Bay Street faggots yammering on about “synching devices”, “Apps”, “nootropics”, and other gay shit

>Dangerous no go zones all around the greater Toronto area where ambulance and police are attacked.

>Toronto is one of the most dirty cities in the world, trash is everywhere, streets smell of shit and piss. Don't even bother taking pictures of anything in Canada everything is vandalized and covered in graffiti due to violent protests and rioting.

>lady of the garb
That is haram

Hey it's this retard again, didn't getting shown up multiple times from people pointing out that a shit ton of Whites don't identify as "European" Canadian due to the fact they identify as either French, English or some other Ethnic group not embarrass you enough? Didn't making statements that are the equivalent of claiming Warsaw is a third African and having the humiliation of that fact pointed out do nothing? Why you have to go so far out of your way to embarrass your countrymen by association? I've honestly never seen any other Pole act like this. You must be a self hating leftist one who insults everyone and hates your right wing government.

>TFW Toronto is Le 47%.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Toronto#Ethnic_diversity

>"hurr durr we wont convert!"

But youll submit to muslim authority, which has documented history of force conversion or death dumb fuck

Get help.