For all you Communist faggots

This is the system you're asking for.

Attached: Remains.jpg (2048x1288, 218K)

awesome

This is how prisoners were kept. Their legs were all shackled together on long iron rods.

Attached: Cambodian prisoners.jpg (1152x864, 493K)

This is a Communist torture bed from Tuol Sleng. They would strap the victim to the iron bed with no mattress and give them volts of electric shock.

Attached: Torture bed.jpg (1024x683, 376K)

More red pills

I'm Cambodian. AMA.

These were the prison cells at Tuol Sleng. The prisoner was chained to the floor by the ankle.

The cell is too small to stretch out. Each prisoner had to build their own cell with bricks.

In the open floor area people were chained in rows like the painting I posted. They were executed by being clubbed over the head.

The prisoners in the cells knew they would be tortured for some time before they would finally be executed.

Attached: torture-cells-at-tuol-sleng-genocide-museum-security-prison-21-s-21-CEF69N.jpg (1300x956, 201K)

any khmer horror stories?

Why aren't you in Cambodia?

Here is one of the methods of torture used at Tuol Sleng. The prisoner was strung up in excruciating pain until they passed out, then their head was dunked in a vat of sewage to revive them. Then they were strung up again.

Guards who did not torture enthusiastically enough would become prisoners.

Attached: torture.jpg (551x414, 49K)

No. I wasn't born at the time. But my mom has bullet wounds.

Reagan brought my family here in the 80s a refugees. Then we all got free gibs. Isn't that great?

why did god let it happen? it's all human fault, but when is it enough already?

>bones
>little brown girls
>bo---ne.... little brown girls?

Imagine buildinh a room with layers of these. Fix the overpopulation in prisons problem quickly. Also would deter niggers from committing crimes as frequently.

but it's a thread about communist faggots. Tuol Sleng is famous but maybe you know some other links?

Attached: 1501934443396.jpg (840x700, 368K)

Wasn't pol pot some sort prim shit too? Wanting to just be some isolated farming shithole.

Is there a good documentary on the shit gommies did in Cambodia?

underrated

Are you on welfare?

>brown
>skeletons presumably from country of orgin as brown girl
Are you trying to promote communism?

> it's all human faults
God did take away the free will of good humans to force them to commit evil in the bible.
Ever heard of the term "inhuman"? Do you think humans would do this shit?

Gotta get them first

Attached: one less red.jpg (468x604, 105K)

Humans have done all kinds of things throughout history and felt fine doing so. Humanity is a kaleidoscope of gray, and refuses to be classified as good or evil.

>the director of S-21’s name was Kang Kek Lew
Commies sure know how to troll people.