Namiuchigiwa no Muromi-san

Anons, did you ever watch this anime? If so, what did you think about it? I've never seen it discussed on Sup Forums and I'm interested to know.

I just remembered it existed and gave it a rewatch, I thought it was pretty funny and I have a huge soft spot for mermaids/ningyo.

I hate the way Muromi's face is drawn though, it's so ugly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fSWDEXZdSoA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

user, nobody here watches any anime, and even if they did, all they would be able to tell you is that it is shit.

Youre years late, thats why.
>it was aired in 2013
Damn son.Anyway, it was great. S2 when?

I've been rused.

I miss 2013 so much bros

this is the superior mermaid anime

I loved it. And the OP was highest tier.

muh
one of the few anime that has made me laugh out loud

Insanely good. Manga is even better but a lot of fish jokes are almost untranslatable sadly. Actually wanted to translate it back in the day but as I read through it I realized it's out of my league.

we all do

>that maid OVA
>"I want the seto-chan maid please"
>"SETO GOZARU DESU"
my sides were in orbit

Levia-san a best

this is the superior mermaid anime

I request the following if we are to have a Muromi thread.
1. Levia-tan's abs
2. Useless meat being slapped
3. Mermaid on a skateboard

>S2 never
>mangu translations never

>forgetting the cicada

4. It happens on a Saturday night

Dang this takes me back a few years. I remember watching it once I finished Seto no Hanayome. Good stuff

Yukarin needs more roles

>2013

Holy shit, has it really been that long?

ew

Watched it twice, the second time recently. It's one of my favorites and I really wish the episodes were full length.

>useless meat being slapped
The part where Muromi slaps Fuji's breast and she leaks a bit of milk made me fucking diamonds.

IMA SUGU
AITAI
NANATSU NO UMI O OYOI DE

Lame, I think I would've liked that.

Orenchi no Furo Jijou was surprisingly funny for what it was and I'm kinda gay for every monster guy that showed up in it.

How about some caviar? Would you, user?

Also I remember there being a very small promotion in Japan where a certain caviar brand had Muromi stickers on them but I can't find the photo of it now.

Post abs.

youtube.com/watch?v=fSWDEXZdSoA

Every time.