If Kaworu is Anno's husbando, why does he keep making his self insert turn him into ground beef?

If Kaworu is Anno's husbando, why does he keep making his self insert turn him into ground beef?

because each time he is turned into ground beef it is the most heroic and nobel sacrifice

We already know that Kaworu and Shinji get together when its all over, instead of teasing waifufags I wish he would cut to the chase and get through with it already.

It's his fetish

>implying it won't end with Anno giving his self insert a harem of Kaworu's and Asuka's from al the different eva timelines

cause he wants to fucking kill himself dude

By symbolically decapitating his ideal self, Anno is showing us Shinji's desires to masturbate and be asphixiated.

What would you even do with two or more Asukas? If you have one of them one second of attention more, the other ones would kill you on the spot.

So Anno can fantasize about being choked by several different women at a time

Why are we so compatible? It's like a curse.

It's a symbolic reminder of the time he offered his boypussy to Ikuhara and Ikuhara laughed in his face and gave him a prostate massage instead.

But did he put on a pair of shades and said, I came to laugh at you?

Of course.

I just want Anno to get it over with, my dick cannot wait to see waifufags get as mad as they were with 3.33 with gay piano duets. I love seeing self insertfags get NTR'd.

I also want Asuka to finally, finally have a FOREIGN boyfriend. It would be so amazing.

She already has a foreign boyfriend user, it's almost as if you haven't been paying attention for the past 20 years!

But Shinji isn't her boyfriend, and he's too small to properly satisfy a beautiful woman like Asuka. It needs to be so... big!

>implying Anno has any idea how it is going to end

>wants to watch Shinji jerk off close up after seeing his performance in the hospital
She seems to like what she sees.

You say that now but you'll cry for me in the morning.

Would Shinji jerk off to it if a well endowed African PROPERLY satisfying Asuka chan?

Is this the thanks I get for confessing to you publically, you BITCH?!?

Asuka will end up with best girl, it's pretty obvious.

He'd kill the nigger. Then he'd tie Asuka up and force her to eat the entire nigger, bones, colon and everything, until he was sure she was dead from eating nigger. Then he'd wash his hands and go for a walk or something.

FUCK, delete your fucking image right now, leave her alone.

Kaworu represents an impossible ideal no human can ever measure up to, the absolutely perfect in every way mr/mrs right that people need to give up on in order to have healthy relationships with real people.