Brit/pol/ - Phil Mitchell edition

>UKIP peer Lord Pearson invites ex-EDL leader Tommy Robinson to Parliament
news.sky.com/story/ukip-peer-lord-pearson-invites-ex-edl-leader-tommy-robinson-to-parliament-11291201

>Spy poisoning: Russia stockpiling nerve agent, says Johnson
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43448682

>Revealed: how an increasingly powerful Momentum is transforming Labour
theguardian.com/politics/2018/mar/18/revealed-how-increasingly-powerful-momentum-is-transforming-labour

>Paedophile grandfather sold children for sex in a Telford 'rape house' where perverts queued down the stairs to abuse youngsters
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5515579/Paedophile-grandfather-sold-children-sex-Telford-house.html

>Russian spy may have been poisoned via air vents in his BMW, intelligence officials believe
telegraph.co.uk/politics/2018/03/18/boris-johnson-russia-has-creating-stockpiling-nerve-agents-assassinations/

>Lutz Bachmann: Founder of far-right anti-Islam group Pegida barred from entry to UK and deported
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/lutz-bachmann-pegida-detained-stansted-deported-a8262131.html

Attached: northerners.jpg (590x350, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wynx1ukwdVA
youtube.com/watch?v=UJ1tBVtYOBc
youtube.com/watch?v=K6Hcuw9c-VA
youtu.be/KvyT9DxnQSI?t=1m45s
youtube.com/watch?v=w_sYETGHxC0
youtube.com/watch?v=RGQxI0G6mKk
youtube.com/watch?v=8yDarQW7UZc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=C6ahghQxj6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=VZS-QuMBZdk
youtube.com/watch?v=QH3Fx41Jpl4
youtube.com/watch?v=eJlN9jdQFSc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RAv71VbdkBc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oH1ybin4ZEU
nspcc.org.uk/
thermidormag.com/i-for-one-welcome-our-han-overlords/
youtube.com/watch?v=SVi3-PrQ0pY
youtube.com/watch?v=P4xeT7phuog
youtube.com/watch?v=xI1JTgNwn90
youtube.com/watch?v=SQe88ybEIe8
youtube.com/watch?v=O6sC4i4w4eo
youtube.com/watch?v=BU-RNjPxsXI
youtu.be/Yrop_GZsp-U?t=7s
youtube.com/watch?v=E_aW25wZ4Bc
youtube.com/watch?v=1L2_EBlZtwY
youtube.com/watch?v=eubgWMwSD0k
youtu.be/V2yy141q8HQ?t=39s
telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/10665003/Murderous-love-Why-are-so-many-women-aroused-by-serial-killers.html
youtube.com/watch?v=CWUqT8oZQ1I
youtube.com/watch?v=E4oR7bv9kF0
independent.co.uk/news/people/morrissey-brexit-magnificent-britain-leave-european-union-a7379361.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

anime

Start becoming Ray Mears.

e21

Attached: enochmosley.png (431x599, 238K)

Ray comes across as a nice guy who loves sharing what he does, he's not just cashing in on his skills.

Chelsea and Arsenal fans BTFO!

New shoes

Rays a pussy. This aussie nutjob fishing for rabbits with fucking snakes

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wynx1ukwdVA

user from last thread, where did you get the Meghan Markle pics from?

He is an expert woodsman and definitely wants to pass the knowledge down and make sure it doesn't get lost.

Ray is nails, he's survived a helicopter crash

We go through too many threads. The government agencies must really hate us. All that archiving.

Ray catches rabbits with his mind. He doesn't need snakes.

youtube.com/watch?v=UJ1tBVtYOBc

>Russian spy may have been poisoned via air vents in his BMW
IT WAS ZHE GERMANS

is this alpha?

youtube.com/watch?v=K6Hcuw9c-VA

GOWAN TOMMAYYY

Attached: smash.jpg (299x345, 18K)

They are the enemies of pat posting.

Attached: patsareappreciated.gif (368x340, 1.9M)

Fuck is that?

Attached: prenup.png (1811x2048, 3.33M)

youtu.be/KvyT9DxnQSI?t=1m45s

1m45s

We have Southampton dickhead

>Meghan Markle pic
POST EM AGAIN

GOOOOOOAAALLLLLLL

Makes sense. They’re gonna have her killed if she doesn’t toe the line.

>I won't sign a prenup
jesus fuck
not everything's money

Attached: Infertile Tree.png (645x773, 103K)

DROP EVERYTHING AND WITNESS THIS FUCKING GET!!!!!!!!!!

Don't get it.

Eh, he is worth enough that his 'image' and what it would look like if he insisted on one makes it the lesser evil. It's not like he'll be destitute if it goes wrong. And you don't drag a Prince over the coals in the divorce unless you are very, very stupid.

He will literally need to give her half of Wales if they divorce.

Listen to it until you like it. It was used as the base for the Futurama theme. youtube.com/watch?v=w_sYETGHxC0

Also start listening to Frank Zappa
youtube.com/watch?v=RGQxI0G6mKk
youtube.com/watch?v=8yDarQW7UZc

The only instrumental to get banned
m.youtube.com/watch?v=C6ahghQxj6Q

youtube.com/watch?v=VZS-QuMBZdk

Recognise Futurama in there
Fuck everyone for cancelling it, and letting things like the simpsons go on.

Kek, soon as I saw zappa, i knew youd post jewish princess

No.

It used to be that we feared the rise of China.
But now, with the way things are in the West (and especially the way things are headed), Chinese global domination is looking more and more appealing.

One way or another the West will be forced to toughen up in the face of Chinese dominance.
If China becomes the hegemon of Europe then you can wave goodbye to people like Caroline Lucas, The Guardian, and Munroe Bergdorf. Their tactic of rent seeking disguised as pathetic self-pitying wailing will not be tolerated by the slant-eyed insectoid hive. There won't be any more weak limp-wristed soft-skinned millennials who don't know how to get their hands dirty once they back military service. And those sassy "urban youths" kangs and kweens will be weeded out and mulched at an early age once they start talking back to their teachers.

I, for one, welcome our new Chinese overlords.

Attached: 1516463803807.jpg (1920x1280, 418K)

we're an island of nonces!

Attached: 1521411943176.jpg (1158x1848, 1.73M)

>I, for one, welcome our new Chinese overlords.
I fucking don't
use of the foregin aid and military budget to neo-colonise Africa when

Nonce.

Zappa is very good. He had such a wide ranging musical talent. He also composed classical pieces and performed with the London Symphony Orchestra.

Pleb tier taste in music then tbqh.
How do you rate the following pieces out of 10?
1) youtube.com/watch?v=QH3Fx41Jpl4
2) youtube.com/watch?v=eJlN9jdQFSc

Grateful
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RAv71VbdkBc

Attached: image.jpg (667x678, 82K)

Just got back from the arcade lads.

>Managed to beat House of the Dead II
>Had several shots of Tokyo Drift because I won three times, so I didn't end up spending a pound a turn each time for once
>Managed to win £14 off the Silent Scope because I hit the cash note on the spinning dice on the money level

Good time all round.

Attached: 1378604720991.png (251x251, 85K)

Start buying guns.

Attached: 1472921530998.jpg (1200x900, 165K)

Yeah, his kids are no slouches either, dweezil is a top guitarist

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oH1ybin4ZEU

Peaches en regalia is an incredible song.

Anyone see BASED Tommy Robinson's stream?

Made me and me wife's son proud so he did, fucking muzzlums

Attached: download (2).jpg (211x239, 7K)

Let's be realistic, that's never going to happen. But what is definitely going to happen is that China will take over the world. It's just our inevitable fate, so you might as well embrace it because it's actually pretty good news.

Normie YouTube playlist tier.

Well, I suppose if you name your kid Dweezil he's more likely to be a guitarist than a chartered accountant

>Visiting the Arcade

I thought that was something people did before they bought their fake ids and bought vodka from the cornershop?

>because it's popular I look down on it

Attached: corbyn.png (500x500, 253K)

include me in the screencap

helmet you yano

Lack of imagination.

It'll always be 2006 to me, even in 50 years.

Attached: jiiiiiiiiii.jpg (1680x1050, 156K)

wasted

Attached: 1517517745326.png (500x566, 137K)

Why don't you think of the children lads?
nspcc.org.uk/

There is literally NOTHING wrong with Mohammad and Ajeel hitting a cheeky one and making a dash for it UP THE CENTRE HERE COMES RAHEEM! STRAIGHT DOWN THE ROAD, ROARS PAST THE PIGS! COPPERS CALL IN SUPPORT, RAHEEM RIPS THE FUCKING THROTTLE AND SPEEDS OFF, CUTTING THROUGH TRAFFIC THEN MAKES A SHARP TURN TOWARDS THE PRIMARY SCHOOL. THE BOBBIES LOSE CONTROL AND HURL INTO A CROSSING KILLING SOME PENSIONERS, NICE SPRAY OF BLOOD AS THEIR HEADS ARE TURNED INTO MUSH BY THE CRUMPLING ROOF HAHAHA. RAHEEM THANKS ALLAH FOR KILLING THE INFIDELS AND- OHHHH HE'S DOING AN ACE WHEELIE NOW OH WAIT, HE'S STOPPING AT THE RED LIGHT WHERE THE LOLLIPOP LADY IS, HE'S UNZIPPING THE DUFFEL BAG AND GRABBING THE MR MUSCLE DRAIN CLEANER INSIDE- WHAT'S THIS? OH HE FUCKING JUMPS OFF THE MOPED AND SPRAYS IT ALL OVER HER FACE GET IN THERE LAD BRILLIANT SCREAMS AS SHE GOES DOWN! HE'S REALLY FLYING DOWN THE FIELD NOW, IT CAN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS, CAN IT? BUT WAIT, IT'S 3PM AND THE BELL JUST WENT, THE KIDS ARE FILING OUT THE BUILDING AND NO ADULTS ARE NEARBY! OH OH OH MOHAMMED SLAMS THE HORN ON HIS DELIVERY VAN TO RAHEEM AND PULLS INTO THE SIDE AT THE ENTRANCE OHHHHHH! THE TEACHERS AREN'T THERE BECAUSE THEY'RE ON STRIKE! AJEEL AND HIS CREW BURST THE DOORS OPEN AND BOOT LITTLE KELLY'S FACE, DOWN SHE GOES IN TEARS WHAT A TOUCH! OH! OH! HIS MATES ARE GRABBING THE TERRIFIED CHILDREN AND DRAGGING THEM BY THEIR LEGS TO THE VAN, AJEEL IMMOBALISES TIMMY WITH A CLAMPED FIST TO THE FACE! HE HITS THE REAR BUMPER WITH A MEATY THUD! FAACKIN LOVELY! OH WHAT A RESULT IT IS FOR HAJI'S CHILD SEX RING! THE ATMOSPHERE IN THE BACK OF THE TAKEAWAY WILL BE ABSOLUTELY ELECTRIC TONIGHT!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Attached: gooooaaaalll.jpg (634x411, 49K)

Yeah, Dweezil, moon unit, diva muffin... and ahmet. Wonder what went on with poor ahmet.

>because one thing someone likes is popular, that means they lack imagination

Attached: hitchens_distort1.png (731x706, 360K)

It will be a soft take over in that it will take so many decades (centuries) that the further away from mainland China you get the less it will be obvious, and in that time the global market will also change them. It's not like we'll all be communists who can only have one child by next year. Or at least not because of china.

Bloody far left calling us racists and fascists for opposing Islam, fuck off! They're the real fucking racists! Bloody Islam hates gays and wimmen, why are the fuckin liberals supporting that?? Fuckin ridiculous, it's PC gone mad!

Attached: download (4).png (251x201, 6K)

So long as you don't still listen to Black Veil Brides I can forgive the arcade games.

Attached: ewan_.jpg (1074x1248, 181K)

thermidormag.com/i-for-one-welcome-our-han-overlords/

>watching ted bundy docu
>hundreds of hot women outside court screaming his name
>thousands of women sent him naked pictures of themselves
the fuck

Attached: 1366262511550.png (429x410, 10K)

You haven't gone to where the dragons are. You're Bilbo in Bag End before he ventures forth to Lonely Mountain. Luckily for you, I'm Gandalf.

Come with me-
youtube.com/watch?v=SVi3-PrQ0pY

Attached: I was neither at the hot gates.jpg (1000x664, 134K)

Lads i need a shit but someone else is using the bathroom i can't hold it in much longer what do i do? help.

Attached: 1447972708807.jpg (633x758, 71K)

be a poo

shit right there

poo in a box

He legitimately looks like some mentally ill burden child that they've awkwardly fit into the family photo, you know what I mean? They've even got the children with sympathetic smiles as they look at him.

Attached: diane abbott.gif (175x152, 1.95M)

Attached: 1492801237867.png (549x560, 258K)

I'm preparing a list of links for you.

Aye hee hee. propa evil shit he wos but a'd give 'im a go of me fanny if tha's wot 'e wanted.

Attached: kk.png (866x900, 114K)

Same with that school shooter, TJ Lane, and it later came out that he had been forwarding their addresses on to his cell mate, who was in on child-related offences (I guess he was in protective wing).

There's a cultish attitude with some of these teenage girls, it is still very much alive on Tumblr I hear, definitely was 5 years or so ago.

Attached: 01_15010635_8cb474_2414329a.jpg (1000x1500, 144K)

Always happens mate. Richard ramirez the night stalker, satanist rapist and murderer was indundated. Got married finally to a reporter.

No. I'm finishing the current thing off in about an hour. No more recommendations from you. I want to start reading again.

Republic of Great Britain and Northern Ireland when?

Attached: 2456.png (1000x500, 27K)

>the female psych

Attached: download.jpg (199x253, 6K)

youtube.com/watch?v=P4xeT7phuog

youtube.com/watch?v=xI1JTgNwn90 you can join in with WN by this

youtube.com/watch?v=SQe88ybEIe8

youtube.com/watch?v=O6sC4i4w4eo

youtube.com/watch?v=BU-RNjPxsXI

>Republic
You deserve to swing from a lamp post.

Attached: 1494437595801.png (450x500, 229K)

youtu.be/Yrop_GZsp-U?t=7s

Listen to that last Harrison cover of Bob Dylan. Its the happiest song I know. Don't know how someone can be depressed listening to it.

>/incrediblygoodtaste/
youtube.com/watch?v=E_aW25wZ4Bc

Attached: The_Smiths.jpg (300x300, 35K)

There are some truly mentally ill people on outer/pol/ lads. Even nuttier than some of the freaks you get in these threads.

Attached: Hyde oh fuck.png (466x492, 187K)

Good read

youtube.com/watch?v=1L2_EBlZtwY

Attached: s.png (546x470, 447K)

youtube.com/watch?v=xI1JTgNwn90

More mentally ill than """"Captain Mad"""" Eddie?

youtube.com/watch?v=eubgWMwSD0k

Attached: The-Queen-is-Dead-cover.png (300x300, 163K)

youtu.be/V2yy141q8HQ?t=39s

Aye
telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/10665003/Murderous-love-Why-are-so-many-women-aroused-by-serial-killers.html

Absolute shite.

You've got worse musical than willy nibbler. And that's saying something.

musical taste*

youtube.com/watch?v=CWUqT8oZQ1I

>biblical
youtube.com/watch?v=E4oR7bv9kF0

Attached: 346.jpg (1280x810, 318K)

Morrissey is /ourguy/ through and through

independent.co.uk/news/people/morrissey-brexit-magnificent-britain-leave-european-union-a7379361.html

Attached: QwKBxwS.jpg (1600x1482, 384K)

That homo leaf who thought women were literally the devils spawn and tried to justify his faggotry with biblical quotes was one of the best.