Misato added nothing to the team. They would have operated just fine without her

Misato added nothing to the team. They would have operated just fine without her.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MOZBt5h7nyI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2KYYVrBX4v0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They should have had the apartment for themselves. Or just changed the locks on an empty one once people started hitting the road.

Remilia's aren't very subtle tonight it seems, did your illegal meds run out recently? Need a roommate, I'm cheap

Prove you're who I'm looking for and we can talk.

why did nobody give a fuck about her snooping around after kaji died? did gendo just not give a shit?

What constitutes proof of identity to you, you could be a fake of who I'M looking for !

You're right, she should've stayed in Sailor Moon.

I just need to say something very specific. I really want to choke, kiss and finger the real her at the same time.

The real her can spit in my mouth and call me names while kissing me.

How sadly for you though you missed your chance to do anything but rebuild due to waiting out the timer on what I suppose was THE ORIGINAL AGREEMENT, and the causality originally observed played out, moneypockets. She begged for you as they killed us.

Have your way with me.

Do you need some form of social media for contact (?), because I'm a bit no nonsense and kind of trying to do something of a more than average importance. Hint.

She's more than average. She's everything. Give it to me. I'll give you something you never had.

asuka is a nigger

Having a buncha mentally unstable 14 year olds live by themselves is a bad decision, they just need to live with an adult that wasn't also mentally unstable.

Really considering how much was invested in those kids, any organization would have gotten them a stable foster family.

No, she's for black men only. Asukafags cannot compete.

gendo was probably thinking back to how he acted when someone he cared about died and anything else seemed so mild in comparison it wasnt worth paying attention to.

Does she have long black hair with bangs? Or is it red?

Bitch, I'm as white as they come. There's asians in my street that are less pale than me.

>they just need to live with an adult that wasn't also mentally unstable.

Fuyutsuki?

As I unfortunately cannot track your IP or psychically discern your GPS coordinates, you'll have to be the generous one to start here. You know who's the most unpopular guy on tumblr, me. Or just, y'know, name field, temp email. I've got 2:30 and counting minutes here.

Shinji in a dress, so try again.

They wouldn't need to be mentally stable if they had the whole place for themselves. There would be no one to judge them if they wanted to do something haram. Like, for instance, while one of them was asleep.

short hair Ritsuko a shit

There is Japs like Anri Okita that are even more pale than most Europeans though, there are Asians that are pale.

she is hafu

I'm stingy cause if I run into another Klaus or Pierre my whole world will come tumbling down.

And that is how you end up with a pregnant pilot
Would a fetus have an AT field

He might resist any attempt to put a dress on him. You don't want him to rage out and lift you two feet off the ground, do you?

Nothing wrong with that. And probably the mother would generate the field.

I haven't seen any proof on that, if you are referring to Okita-san.

but I like her.

Reboot when?

Less useless than you...

>Misato added nothing to the team. They would have operated just fine without her.

She's eye candy for adolescent viewers, a basic staple of any tv show, like fantasizing over a hot teacher. At the end of the day it's still a product with different methods of keeping viewers.

Is this anime even worth watching one of my friends praises this as THE must see of all anime.

Do you like needy, perverted bitches? If not, you're only going to like one episode and maybe the rebuilds.

It's pretty good for sure, but make no mistake, it's really fucking overhyped.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MOZBt5h7nyI

Think about it.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2KYYVrBX4v0

I need a smoke.