MEXICO PRESIDENCY GENERAL

>if he doesn't win there will probably be revolution and if he wins there will probably be revolution.
thoughts?

Attached: amlove-coin-la-moneda-virtual-creada-en-apoyo-a-lopez-obrador2.jpg (770x420, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m8zJRiK8znQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UpES8xvP_uE
youtube.com/watch?v=izocG1gsltA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who is /ourguy/ in this race, Montezuma?

Fuck trump and fuck white people
Aztlan solado reportando

We here

you have to come back and help make Mexico great for once, don't be that aztlan pendejo

Ricardo Anaya

>Who is /ourguy/ in this race, Montezuma?
i don't know mang, amlo is the only one really putting emphasis on fighting corruption, and the other two guys looks like about the same as the past fucking 20 years of bullshit

What is his agenda though? What changes does he propose

Amlo is proposing a "not looking back" corruption policy, in short every act of corruption under Peñas Presidency will not be prosecuted. Also Amlos party Morena is literally made of the same corrupt shit that has been around for the last 20 years, he's scavenging all the political shit he can find in hopes of getting at least a bit of political power

Ignore the nigger, Anaya is garbage and has been buying real state properties via a proxy friend on the US with our taxes, he can rot in hell like 99% of Mexico's politicians.

On a side note, man I seriously miss Thessaloniki, what a beautiful place.

MALAKA

Only underage people and retards think that

There won’t be any revolution if he loses

Serious prosecution of corruption, unlike the other 2 guys, Ricardo Anaya has been pushing a National Anticorruption System since he was president of the representative chamber, now the only step ahead is naming an autonomous prosecution office, since the prosecutor we have now is literally named by the president so it's obviously not going to prosecute the hand that feeds him for at least 9 years ahead

>AMLO
>serious prosecution of corruption
This is how you spot a retard

He has been know for being surrounded by corrupt politicians and businessmen

>Not reading the post

Hey retard, I'm not shilling for Amlo El peje, only Soroscucks do that shit on pol

Mexi's should be our greatest allies.
Instead we just bitch and moan about boarder shit. We need you against the eternal leaf Mexico!

Attached: 1499114026435.webm (1920x1080, 2.83M)

viva la revolucion?

Shit I misread with the posts above

Perdón amiwo

Bronco is Brown Trump but INE is trying to disqualify him

Amlo is the nationalist, meade is the corrupt left and anaya is the neoliberal, before the trump elections, the neocons said amlo was the mexy trump, now they dont comparethe two because trump won

I want a nationalist for president, not someone who has a million dollar house in u.s.

>I want a nationalist for president, not someone who has a million dollar house in u.s.
chekm

No problemo hermano

Actually I've been thinking about it and in a certain strange way Bronco is the perfect partner/rival for Trump
Both straightforward strong demeanor guys, entrepreneurs, Bronco a Norteño archetype, Trump a Yankee Archetype
And they both started the race with 1percent chance of winning

Mexico needs to become a castizo nation

FUCK OFF Soros shills, I already know your Jewish tricks, you don't get to use the word nationalist to meme a literal communist ally to Cuba and Venezuela into Los Pinos

But unlike trump, el bronco did a fuck shit job at being gobernador, has always been political and is shit at ploting, he only has the bad traits of trump, without any reademing quality

Dude believing the rusia and Venezuela meme in this day and age is only for brainlets, its exactly like the trump and the rusian scandals

I don't know about Russia but, my kneegrow, I've seen Morena's top figures and advocates go on state visits to Venezuela and asking for Mexico to be adhered to the Revolucion Bolivariana while praising Maduro and Chavez regimes. It's not a meme, it's their own definition of a political platform

You have seen it? Where? If that were true the media wouldnt stop showing the proof of that happening, i mean they have been searching any bad rhing he has done for the last 20 years without gettin nothing

Yeidckol Polevnsky
Fernandez Noroña
Polanco

youtube.com/watch?v=m8zJRiK8znQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UpES8xvP_uE
youtube.com/watch?v=izocG1gsltA

>fuck white people
>enters a country for the benefits white peopl created there

>2006
>lost
>no revolution
>2012
>lost
>no revolution
>2018
>win
>nothing changes

peje should be away from those old fart commies. specially Noroña.

> AMLO
> Nationalist

Pick one, Soros.

:D

Attached: Captura.jpg (667x434, 66K)

Yes he should, hes being surrounded by chriatian communitys and comunists, but i belive that to an extence he knos whats hes doing, i mean anaya is being defended by the ex president of pri ceballos, and dont get me started with who meade was photografied with, every one in mexicos politics is a piece of shit, but even between shits there are good and bad ones

>secesion del norte

so they gonna pay for the wall?

He has the nationalist agenda, unlike meade and canaya who only want to suck trumps cock

Didn't even realize you guys had a government down there. Is it all for show? And for who? Thought the cartels run the show.

WE MUST ANNEX THE NORTH AND THE YUCATAN PENINSULA TO FULFILL PRESIDENT POLK'S DREAM.

Commie BTFO

Well us government funded cartels run the show, who in turn traffic drugs an violence for the us goverment to profit, so you and i lose every time your goberment gives weapons to narcos and mine work with them

Yep

I'm surprised I keep seeing Amlo-chairos on this right wing board, you Soros-puppet supporters.

Can't wait to see a commie Mexico thanks to him

Glad to see that the Southwest is being colonized

Attached: photo.jpg (509x512, 67K)

I agree, but we have to destroy CIA, NSA, FBI, ATF, etc first otherwise we wouldn't be able to help and probably make things worse (like always.) You are just over the river I want you to be good strong and stable christian country.

Don't mess with mommy polevnsky faggot, she's a jewish qt

Meade is not left, he is the posterboy for neoliberalism check his resume for fucksakes

Neoliberalism is left you fricking dummie

Bump

Another one, why the fuck not

let it die mexi user, we all know hows going to happen
>hail our lord and saviour, checkm

Attached: 1513959947913.jpg (750x1282, 163K)

Attached: IMG-20160501-WA0010.jpg (578x640, 62K)

>Falling for the AMLO meme

Trump will pick out president so fuck off

>anaya
>pays like 50k to for his kids to go to the most prestigious school in Atlanta
>pays another 50k to rent out an apartment.
>No one knows how he is so wealthy, not even american can afford living in America, but a Mexican can live well in America, and also in Mexico where he probably spends just the same or if more.

Hopefully a shooting war in Mexico starts after we build the wall. The last thing we need is your neighbors coming here as "refugees."

so true, also the 180% in most, was thanks to salinas.

VOTE FOR AMLO

Attached: mommy.png (490x314, 331K)

qt but no

I want Anaya to win so Mexico can have a president as gay and retarded as Canada. America will be like a giant slab of winning beef, between two slices of retard bread.

Attached: dont_mess_with_benis.png (244x284, 52K)

Get pick axed, commie. Zapatisats a MIERDA. MIERDA.

PRI=PAN= corrupt
AMLO= COMMUNISM

Mexicans have to be careful with the castizas as well, a lot of Lebanese Jews in Mexico would be classed as castizas but they are no different than their cousins in the U.S.

Viva AMLO
Viva La Revolucion

LA Raza
Unida
Jamas Sera Vencida

AMLO has no chance, watch him fuck up at the debates, lmao, this shit's gon be just as the US election, this nigga winning on every poll until ma boi Meade comes thru with a landslide win at the last moment.

the south people its pretty violent

i am expecting a very dangerous destabilization

cuckteño

yes

>shilling a soyboy

>le venezuela meme

>amlo has no chance
>MEADO has no chance
>soyboy threatens the whole establishment

at least amlo is pragmatic, no useless drug war for example

THE FUCKING PRESIDENTIAL POLL HERE

PRAISE AMLO

Attached: presidencial.jpg (903x907, 153K)

PRI=PAN= corrupt
AMLO= corrupt + COMMUNISM

FIXED

>dumbass who can't explain where 50 million tacodollars appeared out of nowhere in his finances while also being investigated by the PGR
Nah, that goofy looking motherfucker called Meade is unironically /ourguy/. Anyone who upsets Soros, is the good guy in my view.

If neoliberalism is left why Calderon, Fox et al are consider right wing?

another one

Attached: encuesta-sdp-marzo.jpg (620x268, 24K)

Attached: 1520656332289.jpg (960x768, 131K)

la tercera es la vencida supongo

Attached: ENCUSTA-CAPITAL.jpg (544x596, 32K)

Attached: 29027108_980417108778180_2217219584175392466_n.jpg (168x210, 12K)

are you saying we need to annex mexico to prevent revolution?

Attached: chomsky-amlo.jpg (1200x630, 96K)

>>amlo has no chance
>>MEADO has no chance
>>soyboy threatens the whole establishment
I don't give a fuck who the fuck wins, but that nigga aint gon be AMLO, I can tell you that, there's just no way them banking niggas and muh mafia del poder let this nigga win.

Attached: DX-VZjuUQAAdznp.jpg (838x941, 80K)

Attached: DYLfwn-VQAAxEs7.jpg (697x744, 65K)

Attached: DYLZxi2VoAEYhdZ.jpg (540x467, 25K)

Attached: 8TpjfXY1jMHCIHPCMAEqJ1UOeOIHT6RwKBk3RmxH0pU.jpg (1024x675, 77K)

That 25% gonna change the election's result in favor of either Anaya or Meade.

he is not being investigated by the PGR, also Meade is much more corrupt than Anaya. case in point SEDESOL

Attached: DWnMI8uV4AA8Jjj.jpg (920x1024, 186K)

he is pacting with them

personally i dont give a fuck
the prianate went to far and must be destroyed

but if he wins morena will win at least twice

Attached: WhatsApp-Image-2018-03-08-at-7.37.27-PM-iloveimg-cropped-iloveimg-resized.jpg (440x580, 39K)

His family and his wife's family were already wealthy before, entrepreneurs.
He also was the president of the Cámara de Diputados with the wages we all already know of.
If I have that life situation, why would I send my kids to public school so they can be indoctrinated by (((SEP))) and Elba Esther?
One thing is to be humble and honorable, another is being stupid.
I'd rather ask how AMLO keeps living with no properties, no businesses, and no assets if the last time he actually went to work was in 2005 when he left CDMX

I'm really fucking glad we live in a fake democracy since this country is plagued with brainlet shitskins sorocucks who actually believe AMLOs lies.
At least leftards in America have been brainwashed through decades of social engineering. AMLO supporters are just naive retards or gibsmedats monkeys.

Such is life in Mexico.
You guys need to unfuck your government.

>getting (())'d that hard in the 1980s

this time they will blame it on AMLO

Nigga, the pension for former presidents is around $80,000 pesos a month, the fuck outta here with that $5 million a month bullshit, Peña doesn't even make that much money as sitting President.

Amlo is the president of his party

i am a chaos worshiper
i want madmax like venezuela but with food

amlo seems to be the way forward

So youre saying he's been jobless for 13 years living off the tax money the government gives to his party? WEW LAD

>Yes Goy, Meade is your true friend

Attached: jose-antonio-meade-palco-quintanarroense-750x430 copy.jpg (471x430, 101K)

run for President in 2006
>lose
run again in 2012
>lose
Be such a loser that your party kicks you the fuck out
>You make your own party so you can lose again in 2018

>Quoting SENDERO DEL PEJE noticias.

Cuélgate de un puente a desnivel mi hermano

Lmao don't hurt yourself with that edge, kid
>Soros is literally funding Morena related ((((proyects))))
>Meade is the jew
Your shitty astroturfed "AMLO is Mexican Trump!" Campaign fools no one, schlomo

Fucking christ. Obrador is still alive? I'm pretty sure I watched a 'presidential' debate in Mexico once and his dumb ass was standing there like an idiot.

Does it really matter who gets elected? Mexico is a shithole.

corruption is implied with communism you faggot

A lot of people miss this key element, and you would think after the Fast and Furious debacle more Americans would understand. Weak borders between America and Mexico are bad for both Americans and Mexicans. It's no good having this hatred between two neighbors with money and guns going south and criminals and drugs going north. I may be naively optimistic, but I believe Mexico can be a better, more stable country than it is now, but American (((politicians))) taking advantage of cheap laborers and drug money and Mexican carterlero-politicos sending their problems north is killing all of our people and fueling an animosity that will have deadly results among the people, la gente. Buena suerte caballero, let's build the wall and fix our countries' problems, together for once.

Attached: 1483921130733.png (440x329, 209K)

Shieeeeeet nigga, ever heard of controlled opposition?

jobless? being the president of a party is not a job? I didn't knew that

>let's build the wall and fix our countries' problems, together for once.
Sure, sure. We ain't paying for it, though.