GOD DAMMIT TRUMP!

What the actual fuck is he thinking!? Firing Mueller is only going to make those russian collusion allegations even worse....fucking lefties are already celebrating Trumps impeachment early in some places for fuck sake!! Trump is a complete moron to think of firing Mueller and shutting down the investigation..that only makes him look suspicious as fuck to the left!!!

Attached: Trump.jpg (2186x1639, 237K)

Trump isn't gonna fire Mueller.

It's been over a year and the only thing he's found is some unrelated money laundering. The investigation is over.

Trump has been talking about firing Mueller for months. He's just putting pressure on their side to cough something up while public opinion shifts in his favor. Chill the fuck out.

This graph says otherwise..Trumps approval rating is very low at this time.

Attached: 20170320_Trump_Approval.jpg (960x684, 51K)

>trusting polls

>Gallup
*yawn*

Fucking retarded meme flagger

How will he ever recover.

Attached: clinton is winning.png (750x837, 295K)

>It's been over a year
Trump supporters are retarded.

Fucking retarded leaf who lets his country get cucked by ANTIFA

That isn't a measure of polls, that's a measure of probabilities, you illiterate retard.

kill yourself shill rat

It’s has been you fucking shill

Trump supporters are REALLY retarded.

>Worrying about what leftists think
They've been taking about impeachment before he took office. If you're actually concerned what the "muh popular vote" crowd thinks then you're a shill, or a retard.

You remember when Obama had a shit approval rating? It’s not uncommon

Im not a shill. Im someone who voted for Trump and Im becoming more and more disappointed in my choice for president of my country. just because i disagree with your shit doesnt make me a shill you absolute faggot.

SHILL shill SHILL shill SHILL shill SHILL shill SHILL shill SHILL shill SHILL shill

please pay no atention to this poster

SHILL shill
SHILL shill
SHILL shill
SHILL shill

remember to add sage to the Option field if you feel compelled to respond to these posts

Fuck off, Russia

Im not a shill. I voted for Trump faggot

Mueller belongs in Gitmo.

fire em, burn that mother fucker down

Attached: 1516908677305.gif (659x609, 1.63M)

If trump impeached mueller he will definitely go to prison.

I am a shill.. I voted for Hillary and I visit Sup Forums sometimes to stir up shit with the racists here

It's not about Russia anymore, it's about his fraudulent business dealings now. Enjoy the ride.

That's the only thing that's been made public. Why would the FBI make public all the work they've done so far?

You keep that secret so that the guilty people don't know they're being investigated until agents are knocking on their door.

If the police where looking for a killer in a city, do you think they would go on television and publicly say "Yeah we're currently looking through this neighborhood here and we'll be looking at this place next, so if the killer is hiding there he better watch out"