Tomo-chan

here we here we
here we go

The reason why he dated Misuzu, finally.

I'm guessing he had the brilliant idea that if he had a girlfriend he could hang out with Tomo like it wasn't a big deal, and Misuzu is the only girl he knows

you got it

...now why the fuck would he think that would work

Misuzu is made for sex

It would be better if he thought he was gay and prove himself out of it, he would date a girl.

Which mean current day Jun has accepted his homosexuality.

FUCK YOU JUN
U
C
K

Y
O
U

J
U
N

carol is shit

ONE

lol, this is such an awful idea from Jun, but at least the experience was short-lived and taught him the valuable lesson that Misuzu is terrible.

What's with Jun's poses today?

This makes no sense, considering we've seen how Jun reacts around girls.

Even though this flashback arc has been pretty enjoyable, I do question why it began so late in the story. It would have worked much better if it was placed prior to the present-day development Jun's been receiving.

>lol

I'm pretty sure it's doing the same thing the last flashback did, which is to set up the next and maybe last hurdle that Jun needs to cross to get to tomo.

So he wants to date a girl so he gets used to them and know how to treat them (and to see the difference between a boy and a girl). But since he doesn't know any girl other than Misuzu, he dated her.
It was a very, very dick-ish move onto Misuzu (to use her like that), but I guess it also serves as revenge for what she did to him in all these years

so does jun have any friends other than tomo?

yes
but you can't beat the tomo

Someone didn't read the manga.

Yes; he's been shown to have other guy friends; plus Tanabe, though he's easy to forget.
makes sense

No he's not mad at her or anything. He just doesn't want Tomo to feel uncomfortable with rumors that they're going out and shit so he thinks about getting a "girlfriend".

Panel 1
>I just want to put this all to rest and make up with Tomo... but if weird rumors start going around again I'd make her feel bad...

Panel 2
>Wait... If I just had a girlfriend, everything would...!?

Panel 3
>No, that'd be rude to the other person of course. And anyways, I don't think you can just get a girlfriend that easily... on top of that, someone who I could hang out with and bring Tomo as well so my problem would really be solved...

Panel 4
>.....
>[sound effects in Japanese]

>It was a very, very dick-ish move onto Misuzu (to use her like that)
Misuzu had to agree to it too you know.
She was likely doing the same thing to Jun considering she feels partly responsible for him seeing Tomo as a guy.

>he decided to date the devil in order to be able to hangout with tomo
tell me this is not true love.

What kind of sound does "zu zu zu zu zu" represent?

Misuzuzuzuzuzuzuzuzu

>Which mean current day Jun has accepted his Tomosexuality.
Fixed

>if weird rumors start going around again I'd make her feel bad...
>Wait... If I just had a girlfriend, everything would...!?
Jun you fuck.

Helicopter landing.

Well, by all accounts Tomo isn't yet interested in him romantically, so it makes a tiny bit of sense that he'd think that rumor would be the lesser of two evils.

>So he wants to date a girl so he gets used to them and know how to treat them
I see it more as him thinking that having a girlfriend would automatically stop him of felling self-consious around Tomo and see her as a platonic friend again. Also that it would stop other people from thinking they should date.
Of course it is a completely stupid idea, but hey, they are dumb teens.

No.

>Is he...Is he becoming slower?
>No, I can read his moves now
>I can figh!
>HISSATSU

he doesn't want to bother tomo with the strange rumors, so he's going to date another girl to make sure there are none.
middle school.

>Isn't interested in him romantically
Did you miss the whole "If it's you it's okay" boobs thing?

that was kind of a mis-tl
it was more like 'it's just you so it doesn't matter'

It really is the most middle school thing ever

>Wanna try going out?
>Sounds interesting...

She already knew. That fucking cute bitch knew.

That's actually the thing that confirms Tomo doesn't see Jun that way yet. Or just isn't sexually aware in general. She doesn't react like it's nothing to Jun casually touching her in the present

>Tomo isn't yet interested in him romantically
Implying tomboys don't love who they love since they're born. All they have to do is meet them.

Really? Well fuck.

So this arc is to make Jun a pussy-ass faggot who can't accept to have a girl as a friend? And he really gives more than two fucks about what other people says about him? (Despise not showing this at the first chapters)
Fuck this shit. Might dropped the manga for a week or a month when things get better and more interesting. If not might as well drop the manga completely

Tomo has terrible friends.

>Or just isn't sexually aware in general.
she says that if it was anyone else she'd clover them, so she gets what the implications of the act are. she just doesn't mind if it's jun doing it.

He's in middle school he needs to experience all this to become the present Jun. He still sorta cares remember in the beach arc when someone thought they were dating?

That's why Tomo is so perfect

Amazing how people can read something this simple and misinterpret it.

He doesn't give a fuck if people say stuff about him, he doesn't want rumors to come up and bother Tomo.

Boy Misuzu is pretty justified with her dislike of Jun if he actually pulled this shit. What a stupid asshole, god damn.

You know, that's actually a good way of putting it.

As we saw in the childhood arc earlier in the manga, Misuzu has always disliked Jun and for absolutely no reason. I'm pretty certain that we're about to find out in the next couple chapters that Misuzu understands why Jun wants to date her, unless you think that Misuzu agrees to date him because she had feelings for him, which nothing has indicated.

Jun really would fit in with the r9k autists.

To be honest. We need to remember that this is middle school here. EVERYBODY has made terrible decisions in middle school. The point in my life where I consistently made the most cringetastic mistakes was 8th grade and I'm sure I'm not special.

I started this manga the other night and I just have to say that Misuzu is a miracle. I don't know how the mangaka managed to make such a simple design so damn cute.

Uh-huh. And Misuzu is what, an angel, for constantly manipulating Jun into continuing to believe that Tomo was a boy. Misuzu has been an asshole numerous times throughout the series. Throwing Jun on the pyre for a middle school misunderstanding and overreaction is hilariously ott.

Completely agree. It's like half the readers are reacting to Jun's middle school mistakes as though it's present-day Jun (who has actually been maturing recently).

Too bad he can't write for shit.

>for no reason
It's jealousy, user.

I can imagine why people feel that way if they've been following the manga but when you read it in one go its not very long. But I'm only around chapter 300 so I don't know how pants-on-head it will get. I just like the gags and character interactions anyway, as long as there's some sort of payoff at the end that's enough for me.

everyone also forgets that jun is a autistic gameboy. he would be shitposting as a nerd if tomo didnt drag him away fromthat

God, short hair Misuzu is perfect. It gets my dick diamonds. I fucking love it.

Someone make a transparency of the bottom Misuzu. My computer is broken right now so I can't.

Fuck hands and fuck windows.

I agree. Remembering my "chuuni" high school days (we don't have middle school) is painful.

Are you from KEBEK?

NO

>dropout

MY DIIIICK

Where the hell is Kebek? Did you mean Quebec?

Misuzu was just using him to show off to the other girls. They were 7sing each other.

Kekbec.

Maybe.

Dang, I thought he would want to make himself noticeable to Tomo by dating Misuzu. Not dates another girl just so he could hang with Tomo without there being rumors. Literally discussing this the other morning to.

Is this the first page since the hiatus? I didn't miss any did I?

Well, hello, user. Do I know you?

It's these kinds of stupid shit middle schoolers do that causes unwanted pregnancies at a young age.

Misuzu is terrible person, but Jun is normal. I feel bad for Jun the most. What was he thinking dating that cunt?

About how much pain he can inflict before a breakup.

It means menacing. Its not a fucking JoJo reference.

Maybe. Maybe not.

>Misuzu
>feeling pain
I doubt the little alien could feel anything by now.

Who doesn't want to tap Misuzu? She's a beauty, nice body proportions, the perfect breast size (don't argue otherwise on this), and her domineering yet pure personality.

Well, user, we don't know each other, you don't know me and I don't know you, but we're friends.

The person who wants to tap a superior and canon___ girl wouldn't tap Misuzu.

Man what a piece of shit. Doesn't deserve Tomo at all.

Can you answer my question now, friend?

That evil grin made me come.

Same. I hope she cut her hair again in the present.

What question? And how did you know that you asked it to me

Yeah, she really suits it. Why did she even bother making her hair long. Her smug personality suits short hair.

But user, which girl are you talking about?

See:

Oh, well, you missed last chapter. But it just full of shitposting against a particular person. Don't know who that is. Nope.

This thread is much better because the chapter's nice and there's a binch of things to discuss. Like you cute Misuzu is.

Probably in middle school form, Misuzu >>>>> Tomo. Without a doubt.

>Without a doubt
Negative.

Time to get the lotion out and close the windows. Wait, too early, it's one page a day isn't it? Breaking my heart here OP, we finally get to see Mizusu cream pied.

>tfw main girl is best girl

Okay, maybe you have a sound argument. Tomo in middle school looks like the perfect tomboy. She's cuter in a tomboy way in middle school than in high school. In high school she looks more sexy.

But in comparison to Misuzu, who looks like the perfect cute girl in middle school, so, yeah, I'm sorry, Misuzu wins.

>Misuzu, who looks like the perfect cute girl in middle school

I'm still waiting for the tomboy victory.

??? Didnt they date while tomo was in another school? that doesnt make any sense.

Whichever the case is, Misuzu now has the right to be piss at him. However she's piss at him for the wrong reason.

Still a cunt, but a cunt with an excuse atleast for jun.