Classroom of the Elite

Week 2
>*4. 11,529 *61,293 Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e Vol.7

My prediction is turning out to be correct. It will at least sell around 70k at the end of its 1-month run. Honestly that's still really good for this series.

Did the older volumes get a boost?

SUDO-KUN YOU'RE SO BIG

Red eyed with white hair bows Yukino a best.

When the anime was airing yeah. It got emergency reprints.

Sudo x Whorikita is truly the OTP.

New drawing. Horikita-chan is so cute and best girl.

>Sudotroll actually got a drawfag to do this
>not fanart from nip land
The bait is real.

SUDO-KUN

Shame that it still can't topple NGNL LNs boost, but it's still a good boost I guess.

I would be laughing real hard if this was actually from Japan.

Why didn't you get a good artist like hews or some of those pixiv artists?

Yu-Yu, right? She really loves Horikita. Not that complaining.

Yes.

Karuizawa a best.

Monthly LN rankings for October (October 2 - November 5)
*1. *,*66,514 Overlord Vol.12
*2. *,*61,293 Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e Vol.7
*3. *,*57,286 Kino no Tabi: The Beautiful World Vol.21
*4. *,*55,736 Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Vol.19
*5. *,*46,462 Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata Vol.13
*6. *,*33,459 Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Vol.12
*7. *,*31,498 Sword Art Online Vol.20
*8. *,*30,165 Kokuhaku Yokou Renshuu "Heart no Shuchou"
*9. *,*24,010 Netgame no Yome wa Onna no Ko ja Nai to Omotta? Vol.15
10. *,*21,414 Knights & Magic Vol.8

11. *,*21,364 Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Vol.14
12. *,*20,678 One Piece: Mugiwara Stories
13. *,*20,660 Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Vol.13
14. *,*20,657 Kyoukaisenjou no Horizon Vol.24
15. *,*18,725 Kekkai Sensen 2
16. *,*17,196 Youheidan no Ryouriban Vol.4
17. *,*16,273 Kokuhaku Yokou Renshuu "Ijiwaru na Deai"
18. *,*14,686 Izakaya Bottakuri Vol.8
19. *,*14,034 Watashi, Nouryoku wa Heikinchi de tte Itta yo ne! Vol.6
20. *,*13,792 Shounen Onmyouji "Kegare no Migiwa e Koishitau"

Best girls don't have motion blur on them.

This looks like the most mediocre shit ever. Why do nips have such shit taste?

>*2. *,*61,293 Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu eVol.7
>*4. *,*55,736 Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no IndexVol.19
What happened to Index? It looks like it's dying because Youzitsu sold more in 10 days than Index in a month

Japan isn't stupid and childish like trolls from this place who only do it for the lulz.

>Yu-yu
The one drawing the manga or the spin-off?

Manga. But she only does certain pages and illustrations from what I understand. The spin-off's artist (pic related) is a different person.

These two are my favorite characters of the entire show. Nothing could topple this OTP. It's nice to know that 50%man is a Sudofag at heart and supports him with Horikita.

It didn't sell so who cares? Stop making thread about flop anime.

>it didn't sell
>60k in 2 weeks
Well, we get it, you are retarded. If you don't like it, you can always go back to your it's time threads

Huh? the BD's sold well?

>muh LN sales
>*2. *,*61,293 Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e Vol.7
>*5. *,*46,462 Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata Vol.13

One anime has S2. One doesn't.

LN thread user. Anime pissed people off because Seiji Kishi messed with events from the story.

It's amazing that Kino can still pull those numbers.

>youkoso sold more than saekano's grand finale in half the time
>m-muh S2
Anime has always been about advertising the source material, butthurt saekanofag.

Yet one has S2 and the other doesn't. One still has events, collabs, and tons of merch and figures coming out. What gives?

Her thighs were censored to avoid this

>One is older, with twice the volumes, lots of advertising events, a S2
>still got outsold by a newer LN with a shitty adaptation
I feel bad for you Megumifags, nips didn't care about your boring waifu huh

>missing the point

Your high LN sales mean jack shit. It means your anime only succeeded as a commercial while other series have had their anime succeed as anime itself.

>thread about the LN sales
>anime adaptations were always made to promote the source material
>L-LN sales mean jack shit
Come back when Saekano manages to outsell 1M copies with its 13 volumes combined, oh wait, it already ended

>we should only fill the catalog with YOI, Osomatsu, KF, Monogatari and Fate threads
kys

According to publisher reports Saekano has sold 2.5 million copies.

I'd kill in order to feel those heavenly thighs

2.5 million copies means 200k copies per volume, but only 46k bought the last volume. Numbers don't add up

Because Oricon doesn't track every store. It's barely passable for anime and wildly off for books.

I can't find that number anywhere. Even if they don't track all the numbers, that's way too off, since that'd mean youzitsu has sold even more because every volume has sold 90k at least, while saenai has never managed to break 50k per volume after

With index III on the way, as well as games and spin offs Raildex is set for a revival. It's been in a slump but I gaurantee you it will rise

Index had some huge sales drop after NT12, going from 200k-150k range to 75k-60k in just several volumes. Looks like it stabilized somewhere around 60k, but each volume sells less and less. Interestingly, it's not like something outrageous happened in the story, it seems to me more like people simply didn't want to go through another build-up arc after the wild ride in NT9 and NT10.
We'll see what will happen after S3, but even if it adapts entire OT, LN will still be ~20 books ahead of the anime.

Top kek why would anyone draw this

It was a request from an user in the drawfag thread.

Someone should post this on 5ch and see how they react.

This
And come back with translated reactions

Trolls trolling etc. The usually stuff.

It was a request in the previous Drawthread.

And obviously at the request by a troll who's not a fan of either characters. It's from a rival shipper that intends to use it as bait.

Even drawfaw himself didn't even knew if it was a serious request or a lame trolling attempt. He still went on it.

I like Sudo after the sports festival. Not everybody is a self-insertfag

Poor drawfag. Whoever drew that is being used and dragged into waifu shitfling without even knowing it

Why all the Sudo hate?

He might've had a bad start but he has been making a lot of effort to improve himself.

what happened to yahari? did it always sell this low? or did the 2 year break messed it up?

This. He deserves a chance to improve himself just like anyone else does. I, for one, am rooting for Sudo to become a better man. I think he has potential to be a great person. I'm looking forward to his development very much. Sudo is also pretty cool if you think about it carefully, the delinquent type protagonist.

Those are the numbers for october. Vol 12 has got 180k

that's fucking great then, I haven't been keeping up

That was only for one month. Yahari went on to sell around 100k+ for the month it went out. Still one of the most popular LNs.

Index is at vol 19 + 22 + 2 + 1, and hasn't had an anime for 7 years.

I actually like Sudo.

M-me too.

I want to smash her pussy so hard. Something about her just does it for me, even though all the other girls are also top tier. Suzune truly is the best.

Sudo pls.

I actually hate sude and dont want horikitas virginity be taken by him.

Back off, keifags.

You won't have to worry about that, some Horikita's virginity was already taken by Manabu.

Don't worry, onii-sama already got that with his daily dose of wombcrusher punch

*Since.

Sorry, 50% already claimed

No.

>Kei during the rooftop scene

Thats actually good to hear, I can tolerate him at least

Honestly looking forward to how she interacts with 50% going forward. The rooftop scene must have changed the way she sees him. At the very least, she now knows he can easily wreck a giganigga and three other fighters solo. Hopefully his declaration of protection to her also makes her realize her feelings towards him.

>Sorry, 50% already claimed

Yes. By Satou. Good luck getting him back, Kei.

Sakura will kill her

Slut with muscle fetish.

>implying that he was used

>the anime gave us the 3 idiots using their index fingers as a secret code instead

She's the best.

Posting actual best.

I love this guy so much. Sudo acts tough, but he's actually a big softie deep down inside. Looking forward to how he develops from here on out.

Ichinose is the absolute, true best girl.

Every heroine from this LN are already used goods.

>Horikita has Manabu and now Sudo.
>Kei got sexually bullied in middle school.
>Sakura probably got pumped to the brim with stalker semen.
>Kushida sells herself to anyone willing to help her.
>Ichinose pleases classmates for points and pleases Nagumo for status.

At this point 50% should just go for sensei, at least she's still guaranteed to be pure.

This.

>sensei
>pure
She probably got raped by her Class D classmates as an apology for fucking up

>Forgetting smug girl.
You should be ashamed.

Best slut.

Arisu won't bring 50% any pleasure even if he goes for her. Anything beyond a light kiss would probably end up giving her a heart attack. Her genes are also defective, which means any offspring she gives 50% will ironically have a 50% chance of being defective as well. If Sensei is not a feasible choice, then Hiyori is the next best thing since she's probably the only other girl who's still pure in this LN.

>sensei
>pure

Hiyori is Ryuuen's cumdumpster

Hyiori Is Kyopon new harem girl.

Because of "Muh waifu should be paired with the MC".

God I want to marry this man.