Why doesn't Nigel Farage run for Prime Minister?

Why doesn't Nigel Farage run for Prime Minister?

Attached: gallery-1509447390-nigel-farage[1].jpg (768x511, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MyaTkglhLd0
youtube.com/watch?v=TTiieGG0slM
youtu.be/hvl112Khwlg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jeez... I hope Jeremy Corbyn is never Prime Minister.

He did like 5 times

It doesn't work like US elections, burger. He can't "run for PM" in the same sense that you can run for president in the US. You don't have a primary election for voters in every party to elect the PM representative, that is done internally inside the party. That's how European politics work, you're fucked if the party is corrupt. Additionally, in the UK you're fucked if your party isn't big enough.

Because he doesn't want to take responsibility for the disaster that was brexit.

This.

Because we have mogg

youtube.com/watch?v=MyaTkglhLd0

Attached: st.mogg.png (3100x2150, 2.35M)

dude Mogg is awesome

Hard to believe but Nigel is actually extremely unpopular in Bongland, to the point where he didn't even win in his own fucking riding (think of it as losing a Senatorial/Congressional seat), yet they still somehow voted for Brexit despite not wanting anything to do with the mastermind behind it.
I will never understand bongs

He's not unpopular by any means, our problem is the first past the post system, if we had proportional representation UKIP would probably get 25% at least, people vote tory just to keep labour out and the working class just blindly vote for labour

digits of truth
Nige suggested that if brexit becomes fucked he'll "return to politics in a big way" in 2020

Attached: nigell.jpg (634x511, 75K)

This

I wish that faggot would have died in that plane crash. He is as bad as Trump.

Do you have any decent nationalist groups that aren't civnat Zionist controlled opposition?

if he cant win his own constituancy it means he's unpopular, by definition..

because no matter how many miles of dick this poofter sucks he loses at everything he tries

Attached: image.jpg (720x1024, 127K)

Yeah we do have some pretty radical groups but they don't resonate much with the public

youtube.com/watch?v=TTiieGG0slM

76 views that 40 min video
literal autism

Because Britain elects MPs via parties, not Prime Ministers you mongs.

because in the UK the system is completely rigged?

This is the real mogg promo

youtu.be/hvl112Khwlg

Because he's a useless cunt

/thread

2 reasons ....
>We don't vote for a PM we vote for a party.
>He couldn't even win a seat in South Thanet in 2015 and UKIP has 0 members of Parliament.

So do I

We have two parties and they're basically identical. I genuinely don't know why anyone else even bothers running.