When are we going to see the 'fake heroes' that keep being called out by Stain and the other villains?

When are we going to see the 'fake heroes' that keep being called out by Stain and the other villains?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/164462966/
wasabisyrup.com/archives/5vx7PkTYMeQ
reddit.com/r/BokuNoHeroAcademia/comments/7bm27q/why_we_dubbed_midoriya_madman/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

never

Create a proper thread, will you? With title, no stupid questions in it?

>please invite mods to police our harmless threads quicker

full retard

They aren't outlawed, you moron.

That doesn't stop them, you moron.

Are the spoilers out yet

does endeavor count

official 100% endgames

You're paranoid, dude. They delete them if they are riddled with waifu\husbando fagging.
FUCKING STOP ALREADY.

We might get one page in a few hours

>One page
Fucking hell

Hey look every one! I found hero killer stain

daily reminder that Loli only used rewind once to return Hyper Regeneration back to Deku

Reminder that this series is going to fly off the rails so spectacularly it's going to make Bleach look like a fucking joke

MineMomo is cute and canon

You men this Worst Arc Ever ruined the series so hard that even Bleach will look good in comparison?

Endeavor is a good example.

YES!

I agree and also

>Bakugo impregnates Ochako who then marries Deku who raises his wife's son and then gives him OfA

>Mineta marries and has 6 million kids with Momo, Bacon hangs himself after he walks in on Mineta giving her the ahoge face (pleasure face)

>Aizawa gets fired after it's found out that he impregnated a teenage student. Tokoyami begrudgingly raises his wife's son (Tsuyu's son).

>Kouda financially supports single mother Jirou and helps her raise her runt/bastard from Denki. She promises him daily that one day he won't be an orbiter anymore.

>Kirishima and Mina are a happy redneck family. Aoyama is their rich gay oji-san (TL note: Uncle) except he's not actually gay and is in fact her cuc-k.

>Tooru and Ojiro are seemingly the only normal married couple until a drunk Satou one day crashes into their house, caves in Ojiro's skull and then tries to rape Hagakure but after he can't find her anymore (idiot took her clothes off) he BLACKS their daughter instead.

This is the canon future for every girl in 1A.

Deal with it.

>That Momo crotchshot

God Bless Hori

Haven't we had a full episode of snakehead bitch making hair commercials?

HORI HAD LITERALLY NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT SHITTY RIPOFF GAME

just because endeavor doesn't have a friendly personality doesn't mean he's a 'fake'.

he busted his ass off to become the #2 hero and even shouto had to give him props after working with him.

Endeavor backstory fucking WHEN?

before he dies saving Shoto

Reminder that even if Dooku had hyper regeneration, that and Eric's quirk combined still wouldn't be nearly as much of an asspull as Permeation. If some smart person had that quirk, they would be unstoppable #1 heroes of the universe.

He wouldn't give his life for his pathetic failure of a son. He doesn't need him now that Endy is officially the #1 of Japan.

>implying navel lasers aren't S+
it's a fuckin laser man

Reminder that if Endeavor had came along to the yakuza raid he would've beaten the shit out of Overhaul and everyone else

There's one in the Illegals spin-off manga. A Superman-expy who cheated on his wife, had a cheerleading entourage of cute girls, and would deliberately delay saving people and fighting villains until the media was in position to watch him do it.

Mt. Lady was shown to be very greedy and lazy but had her moment when she helped Deku and his friends rescue Bakugou.

I think in the main manga we haven't seen a hero yet that flat out gives everyone else a bad name.

The spinoff has that All Might knockoff.

Because if you can’t walk the walk you won’t rise up the ranks

I just wanna know if FA is actually translating SMASH like they said they would.

>snake
Mt. Lady isn't snakehead bitch, moron.

>Enji Todoroki : Origin

tfw he was an awkward kid like Shoto before he graduated and All Mights greatness mind broke him

He is American so it doesn't count

Create some new memes, faggot.

>yfw he was a genki, earnest and hard working boy like Inasa before getting All Might'd

>No Bakugou/Kirishima team ups but a bunch of Kiri and Tetsu
>No Todoroki/Deku team ups but like 3 Todomomo ones

The based madmen

I never said she was snakehead.

I was pointing out that Mt. Lady had a bad perception like snakehead but had her hero moment to shine when the time came.

Snakehead having her commercials doesn't mean she's a fake.

He had a girlfriend that was a few weeks pregnant when All Might broke him. He proceeded to dump her and go for Ice Eugenics.

>white aura

DEKU BLANCO

>Snakehead having her commercials doesn't mean she's a fake.
>Hurr durr I have no evidence to my claim but I'm correct

Evidence or GTFO, faggot.

>stapling normie skin on his burnt ass face
Dabi backstory WHEN?

She was evacuating citizens during the afo attack. It was said her powers are more helpful for that rather than offense

Mt. Lady has her own hair product line.

Are you calling her a fake?

No, faggot, because she does actual work, unlike you.

Get off welfare.

What does Kamuiwood even do?

We already have, user. Stain said that every single hero except for All Might and Deku is a "fake". It's why he would "only allow All Might" to kill him.

It's obviously going to be part green or pink too like it does in the anime when he goes full cowl.

>will only allow All Might to kill him
>almost got killed by everyone else but him because for whatever reason All Might didn't care enough to stop the serial killer Stain from rampaging for three plus years

Mt. Lady

>Three plus years
Stop talking out off your ass

The only guy able to give her the wood she craves

Mod should fire a warning shot before deleting a thread.

desuarchive.org/a/thread/164462966/

Are the mods finally cleaning up these fucking threads? Maybe they'll finally be readable in a couple months

Mineta and Tsuyu yet again

>leave threads for a few months because nothing is being discussed
>return to see the same shit

Things never change huh?

When the government starts their plan to get more quality heroes and kicks out all the useless ones.

Why the fuck is CHISAKI ranting about "fake heroes"? He doesn't give a shit about justice or heroism like Stain does. His definition of "fake heroes" actually seems to be Stain's definition of "real heroes", he actively despises heroism and virtue because he's a retard that thinks that the Yakuza are great and deserve to be powerful and therefore anyone that stands against him is bad.
He should see the heroes in terms of obstacles that annoy him, not in moral terms. Real crime lords don't see the cops as "fake cops".

The impression I got from Chisaki was that heroes are fakes not in the context of heroism but because the whole world of quirks is itself a fake and should go and be replaced with old style hierarchies.

Is it me, or is Deku sporting the Depowered Mights teeth grimace?

It's just the angle, but I can see it

When are they going to give it to us raw?

Mirio and Deku met Overhaul and Eri before and decided not to save her.

Now that they learned she's being abused they're going through all the stops to save her and Overhaul just thinks they're bunch of hypocrites.

"He felt disturbance in the force"

Why the fuck did Hori have to have to take a break during such a hype moment

SPOILERS WHEN

five_minutes.jpg

next week

Wait Mirio has pupils? So it's just that his sclera is black like his pupil that gives him the cartoon eyes?

And here I thought you were gone.

I think he is just happy all the time, so his pupils are always wide. That explains why his smile gives everyone hope and why he is so fucking cute.

Korean scans are out

wasabisyrup.com/archives/5vx7PkTYMeQ

You got me

Very smart, asshole.

Spoilers were posted the same time as One Piece's. They've been out for hours dude.

What killed the hype?

Eri

I did, sorry.

there's a fucking serum so big whoop.

He awoke at the same time as Mirio thought "It's over, I don't have a quirk now". They're gonna fuck.

>aizawa expelled hundreds of students despite being this incompetent

hope he enjoys his rape dungeon where he can constantly die and be reborn again.

Dude...

>Deku
>wants to be the greatest hero to inflate his own fragile ego

>Mirio
>just wants to save as many people as possible

Hori is such a hack for introducing a character who has a better motive than the MC.

Explain to me why the protagonist has to have the best motive to be considered good writing

You don't need to bait this hard. Spoilers will probably be out soon.

How are we supposed to support the protagonist if theres someone more fitting to be protagonist? Makes you wish you were reading a manga where Mirio is the MC. Seems like common sense.

Midoriya wants to be a hero that wipes away everyone worries, always wins and saves everyone.

It's ironic too because Chisaki is a better version of shiggy diggy.

>stronger motive
>better relationship with underlings
>better underlings in general
>much more powerful quirk involving destruction at a touch (but ALSO creation)

Having the protagonist have a weak or unjustified motive is commonplace in literature since it allows for the main character to develop themselves and the writer to develop overarching themes. Also, having the most morally justified motive doesn't necessarily for the most compelling one

reddit.com/r/BokuNoHeroAcademia/comments/7bm27q/why_we_dubbed_midoriya_madman/

the absolute state of bnha-tards

>literally posting a fucking link to reddit

the irony, fuck off retard

It's sort of stated straight up that Deku is pretty self destructive - sure, he wants to help people, but this often ends up like with Todoroki - him fucking himself up for other peoples sake - while it helps, he's called out on it, and eventually if he keeps doing that, he'll just lose the use of his arms

So I guess no spoilers, but straight to niggastream release.