What does Sup Forums think of Vegeta - The Prince of all Saiyans?

What does Sup Forums think of Vegeta - The Prince of all Saiyans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O4Gq2NxTvak
youtube.com/watch?v=-vxxzEDKTYY
youtube.com/watch?v=1oISqn135sE&list=FLcR_8qYmVQ0BJKg36aiYLJw&index=20
youtube.com/watch?v=JDJHs-Q6SwA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

anal

Ocean dub Vegeta

I think he should be satisfied with being second strongest saiyan in the universe.

We love him as much as Toriyama hates him.

Look at it this way.

He's the 2nd strongest saiyan out of 3 full blooded saiyans left in his universe.

That's not good.

My first shounen villain. I watched this when I was really little, so I was very impressed

first place loser is still something

>hates him
>gives him volumes of character, much more than others
>both deaths are significant milestones of development
>gave him a "win" for once in Super

Portugese a best

youtube.com/watch?v=O4Gq2NxTvak

this can't be real.

youtube.com/watch?v=-vxxzEDKTYY
Frieza's voice is even better

Mandark?

He's my 3rd favorite Z-fighter, next to Goku and Freiza.

Cell sounds like a fucking lizard

You're second fiddle

Good villain, shit anti-hero.

Sasuke is less edgy than Vegeta nowadays.

Vegeta-sama is my husbando

>3 full blooded saiyans
Who's the 3rd?

Is he not?

Tarble, but he's probably not canon anymore.

>Vegeta nowdays
>edgy
Vegeta is a tsundere husband, father and rival. Goku seems more like a douche than he does.

Faggot tetsuo

Raped and defiled in Super. He used to be cool.

He was mentioned in the Battle of Gods movie

Becoming Cabba's mentor and prioritizing Bulma's pregnancy above everything else does show he still has some character left to squeeze out of him. The only issue with Vegeta's character in Super is that his character arc was already completed in Z. He's seemingly regressed as a character at some points because of this.

His Planet was destroyed along with its royalty. He's no longer Prince of anything, but he sure is the King of Jobbers - and he's about to lose that title to Gohan.

Guess again.

youtube.com/watch?v=1oISqn135sE&list=FLcR_8qYmVQ0BJKg36aiYLJw&index=20

>implying is was Toriyama did it on purpose
toriyama can't write for shit, he probably did it thinking it would make vegeta look like shit, plus super has a whole team of writers that actually want to use characters other than goku.

Namek Vegeta is one of the most charismatic and interesting antiheroes in shounen. Toriyama fucked up afterwards.

Vegeta is short.

This is priceless.

>Doesn't give Goku energy for the spirit bomb

Thanks doc?

But he's at the top of all Saiyans

Bingo

cell actually sounds kind of cool

he gets the best development in the buu saga. AT did fine with him

>Gets to bang bulma
Fuck what I wouldn't give to become this manley

Forgot pic

manlet

Buu Vegeta>Namek Vegeta>Debut Vegeta>Cell Vegeta

>Doing a selfish sacrifice to feel better about himself
That was as retarded, if not more than what he did letting Cell achieve perfect form. He could have gone together with Goku and kick fat Buu's ass, but no, he had to knock Goku out and go by himself and accomplish nothing. And if you mean accepting that Goku's stronger at the end of the manga is not that great either. Namek Vegeta is a more interesting character by far.

it was more than just the sacrifice

He's a more richly developed character than Piccolo and Tien. He was also relevant after his arc had ended.
Freiza/Vegeta are not just iconic villains, they're also the two most developed in DB. I would argue that there should be more Vegeta-Freiza animosity (like the fear Krillin has going on) but Vegeta's grudge seemingly went away with his first death.

This isn't exactly correct.

For most of DB and into Super, Vegeta's base is stronger than Goku's. That means Vegeta's transformations are also stronger than Goku. Goku has always compensated against Vegeta by having access to more powerful transformations that him. In DBZ, it was Kaioken. On Namek is was SSJ, during Buu it was SSJ3. And for Super, it was Kaioken again that allows him to surpass Blue, and then Ultra Instinct.

He's an ugly balding manlet with a small penis and he's almost like 50 by now, Bloomer is around 40, so Bra is definitely going to be autistic.

This had more emotional impact when Chiaotzu did it.

You guys think Vegeta was a virgin before he met Bulma?

Prince of all manlets and jobers.

youtube.com/watch?v=JDJHs-Q6SwA