Dragon Ball Super

How the fuck could Toei make everyone hate such a cutie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tFMRTeHJfXo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

by making her look like the blueberry girl from willie wonka instead of taking 5 minutes to design cool magic girl clothes.

The exact same way they made people hate Saiyans post-Freeza.
She is cute though.

By making her Jiren's cockslut.

because DBS is a deconstruction of the magical girl genre. It subverts many tropes that the genre aimlessly copies throughout it's iterations and provides a fresh new spin on the magical girl genre

universe 2

>Implying anyone besides Tyrones and Pedros could unironically hate the pureblood children that Goku and Vegeta have always wanted

>implying shitty memes make them good
You're why we can't have comfy db discussion threads.

>gives Cabba the female body and Caulifla the male body
What did he mean by this?

>implying shitty memes make them good
Are you not aware of the number of memes that Sup Forumshanfags have spawned?

Well there's only one way to change that.

>Kale gets no one

>just a retarded baby

fitting

rude

Kale is not retarded.

By making her have an obnoxious personality and transform into a fat blueberry. I liked her better in her base form when she had the unsettling glowing eyes. It made her look threatening.

This. She's just a little "different." That's all.

>Implying there's anything wrong with fat blueberries with large, luscious tits

Remember.... Android 18 is beautiful.

Why should I care?
Being this oversaturated makes the community a worse place.
What would that be?

And don't forget the fact that her daughter one-shotted Goku.

I hate Kale.

People that don't hate Kale, why

Why are you so rude to her?
It's like kicking a puppy.

Reminder that Ribrianne is as ruthless as Frieza.
>someone diss me
>better erase them

An extremely retarded puppy.

so what's she gonna look like when she fuses with rozie?

POST MORE CAULIFLA

I need her..

Kale's obsession with Caulifla is just as stupid as Broly's whole crying motivation shtick.

Hi.

>she killed them
is this love?

She just wants to hold hands with her sister.

more! mmmm

It feels like kefla is more of a threat to goku than merged zamasu was a threat to holy. It feels like legal could beat merged zamasu, I’m not saying I think kefla can, I’m just saying it feels that way.

Any dirty troglodyte who dares to insult this buxom maiden DESERVES to be wiped from existence.

Universe 4 will reign supreme

The lack of of Caulifla's pants on Kefla was a grave oversight.

You mean the lack of Kale's spats.

I really hope there's more to Quitela than just being an ass and hating Beerus. If they're going to shaft the other GoDs to focus on Tom & Jerry, something interesting better come out of it.

depends on how buff kefla's final form is

Okay.

But South America loves them

Reminder that Goku is beautiful.

Because they are very cute, specially Goku.

I'd like to give her some of my ki if yanno what I mean

Kefla's final form better be full-blown bara.

Reminder that Autistic Dyke Mary Sue and Jobber is a pure-blooded saiyajin, and (You), yes, YOU! you'll never be one in your best dreams, even if that's your childhood fantasy.

Why their dynamic may not be original, it definitely is something fresh when it comes to the concept of godly beings.

post scenic Jirens

>G-Grande Padre, I...

Seeing as how the manga is making Belmod seem like more of the background threat, I doubt it.

jokes on you I already mastered lucid dreaming

and people with actual brains hate them

>ONLY GOKU IS ALLOWED TO BE FIGHT-AUTISTIC
>ONLY VEGETA IS ALLOWED TO BE COCKY
>ONLY GOTEN AND TRUNKS ARE ALLOWED TO EASILY ATTAIN SUPER SAIYAN FORMS
>ONLY GOHAN IS ALLOWED TO HAVE POTENTIAL AND REACH NEW HEIGHTS WITHOUT TRAINING
>ONLY ROSHI IS ALLOWED TO USE ITEMS
>ONLY 17 AND 18 ARE ALLOWED TO FIGHT AS A TEAM
>ONLY GOKU AND VEGETA ARE ALLOWED TO USE POTORA
>ONLY VEGETTO AND GOTENKS ARE ALLOWED TO BE INSANELY STRONG FUSION CHARACTERS
>ONLY JIREN IS ALLOWED TO BEAT UP GOKU AND MAKE HIM USE ULTRA INSTINCT
IT’S NOT FAIR, GUYS!

I'm trying to not be mean here but don't you guys hate that stupid anime trope girl that is obsessed with another girl, usually calling her sis? That chick is almost always worst girl.

>spanish dub has both Kale and Caulifla call each other sisters
>they still get the nickname scissors

Best girl in this case.

If Hitler's fighting ability matched his mahjong prowess, how would he fair in the ToP?

youtube.com/watch?v=tFMRTeHJfXo
When will something like this play in super?

she's a parody of those characters

this is the first time I've seen it since Railgun. maybe you're just watching too many mediocre sitcom anime

Shitskins can't be best girl

Haven't you noticed that nearly all of the other universe fighters fit into some kind of stupid anime trope or genre? This entire TOP is essentially a badly written mashup fanfiction. Shounen battle manga vs. magical girl shit vs. justice sentai stuff vs. super robot stuff vs. masked warrior stuff vs. beast / monster girl stuff vs. whatever.

megatte no gokui supa saiyajin bruh supa kaioken goku vs mugen mankegyo sharingan wanu foru aru jjiren

They should have went with Aneki instead of Anesan and maybe they could have translated it with boss instead. And it's not like she's as bad as kuroko or whatever her name was. That's the only character I can remember that uses One-sama.

This
U6 is literally the nu-male anime

How would you feel if Salad's king was the U6 version of the best boy?

Different user.

Bro, the fuck. You can't kick retarded puppies. That shit is sad to think about.

why does this turn me on so much holy shit

Hating Kuroko should be an auto ban.

I'd wonder why between this and DB Heroes people suddenly give a shit about asparagus

>Implying U6 king isn't Nappa

Your right. We have to do it the Elfen Lied way.

Because he's got two scars on his left eye. TWO.

fact of the matter is that any character whose life revolves around another character, man or woman, is a shit character. We don't even know why Kale is so obsessed with Caulifla, she just is.

Caulifla is the Betty to Kale's Hulk.

>giant nipple hole ki blasts

3DPD? On MY Sup Forums?

>We don't even know why Kale is so obsessed with Caulifla

If you pay attention to these threads you will see that Kale is not the only one who is obsessed with Caulifla. What you see is Keruu syndrome, it's a condition that is spreading all over the world, there are even reports confirming that it has arrived in South America.

Kale was only interesting because she was a wild card. We all knew Jiren was the big badass, but considering all the other universes it wasn't outrageous that someone would come out of left field and be interesting. Berserk Kale was a legit threat for five seconds. But she ended up just being used to increase the Jiren badass factor.

On the other hand, her being fanservice to a noncanon character is both humorous as both a geek out moment for Broly fans and also a big fat middle finger reminder that he isn't canon.

Why does Caulifla get my dick so hard???

too old in the face

Maybe they'll explain it in the future. But before Super Saiyan, Kale seemed weak as fuck and like she had no spine. I'm betting they'll go with Kale was getting beaten up or something by other Saiyans, and Caulifla protected her, which made Kale obsessed with her, or some cliche shit like that.

Fusion or pre?

pavlovian conditioning

Or, they'll follow the usual Dragonball trends and forget all about it. Most likely, if somehow fusion Kefla doesn't get defeated together, then we'll get the story once Califla is and Kale will go all hulk rage mode again.

That's even more sad :(

>Legendary.jpg

What happens if you get a female fusion pregnant and they defuse?

You end up pregnant.

then she gives birth to the two that fused and becomes her own being

Keflaposting comes with automatic comfiness.

Why did Goku look so distraught here?

>"why would you dodge my sisters attack!?"
Sounds retarded to me.

It dies a horrible death

She enjoys seeing caulifla happy. Goku ended up ruining an opportunity.

one twin in each of them

Can't argue with this. Kale is literally retarded, but in a cute way.

Pigtail videl was the cutest