Are you emotionally ready for 2018 AOTY? It's less than 2 months away

Are you emotionally ready for 2018 AOTY? It's less than 2 months away.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0CJeDetA45Q
youtube.com/watch?v=yuQA5_O0RxE
youtube.com/watch?v=UmApa2dBDPo
youtube.com/watch?v=M_Zdfcdl3mg
youtube.com/watch?v=BcgxyvX1rVU
exhentai.org/.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We aren't worthy.

>It's less than 2 months away.
Jesus christ time is flying. Feels like yesterday this season started.

>implying AOTY isn't going to be junji ito's show

youtube.com/watch?v=0CJeDetA45Q
youtube.com/watch?v=yuQA5_O0RxE

youtube.com/watch?v=UmApa2dBDPo
youtube.com/watch?v=M_Zdfcdl3mg
youtube.com/watch?v=BcgxyvX1rVU

I hope Tomie and Souichi each can get at least a slot.

yeah Godzilla is gonna be great

>3D trash ever being AOTY

time flies when you're having fun. This season's anime inspired the best doujins in recent memory

I`ve been ready since the announcement of it winning the award years ago when nothing was known about it other than name. I just hope Ishidate does not fuck it up and makes it justice. Though reviews of first two episodes all seem positive.

>episodic horror
>AOTY
Not happening. Even if DEEN does not fuck it up and its actually good, it still will not be any near AOTS, just a secondary gem to enjoy. Plus, Ito is overrated to hell. Uziga Waita anime when

>another kyoani meme
Do you ever get tired of shilling for garbage?

Challengers at Winter season:
KyoAni - Violet Evergarden
Shaft - Fate Extra
Trigger - Darling in the Franxxx
Diomedea - Beatless
Deen - Junji Ito Collection

Beatless beats Draling, Fat Extra implodes on Shaft QUALITY, Junji Ito is niche. VEG pretty much has no competition.

Do you get tired of shitposting and exposing yourself as ignorant garbage? This show is litterally KyoAni Magnum Opus - let alone it is the best piece of source material they yet had chance to adapt, it is also the most ambition project of theirs: years in preparation and development and in movie quality though being TV show.

All I want is a good horror anime.

But Ito`s work are not really Horror, they are more focused on bizzare and very often appear comedical than scary.

If you want horror that works in anime, it would be psychological horror genre, not visual/bizzar/body horror of Ito.

>more Kyoanus all style on substance trash

Such as?

>anime
>substance
lol

I already know that. To replicate what Ito did in the manga into an animation is nearly impossible.
All I want is for them to be not as bad as that Ufotable abomination.

exhentai.org/. No point in sharing my favorite doujins because anyone can very easily disagree and come forth with arguably better doujins. I've not read every one in the last 10 months and I guarantee we've not seen the same shows so find your own favorite eromangas

Why not just post the links to them? Like which show are you talking about?

nuh-uh

oh nooo

make a "seasons best doujinshi" thread in the final hour of 2017 and I might (won't) post my top 3

Oh man, a studio that cripples themselves at the storyboarding stage to make animating easier and spent the last decade churning out uninspired diarrhea, is actually going to try. Everyone hold your breath to see if they break out of their "okay at best" standard. You see good anime come out of DEEN more frequently at this point.

>t. ironic weeaboo reddit memer

>164486977
Nice bait

what languages do i need to know to understand all that they'll write around? Or are they just gonna lazily use google translate.

Seems like a made-up language

I've been ready ever since they announced Thunderbolt Fantasy S2.

My nigger.

Which studio are you talking about?

Winter's looking pretty great but I don't think any of those will be better than VEG

Nice bump.

Yeah because there are better anime than those listed.

Bkub will deliver to us the AOTY.