Any ideas about this?

The police seem to be down to the last option: fishing for suspects through the press. Pretty bad imo. Any ideas?

Attached: fishing.jpg (885x798, 192K)

Isn't he targeting nonwhites?

Article says they don't know. Current victims are two blacks and one hispanic.

Great news. I am proud of this man, I hope he continues

It's sad it's not one big bomb to level all of Austin.

Nobody knows the motive yet.

This is how you know the Bomber is not your usual Psy Op. There is confusion as to his motive. There is not consistent script for the media to wag their finger at. "You bad white people. Shut up and kill yourselves for being male. And sign your land and daughters over to the darkies while you are at it too, you dirty Goyim."

No, in this case they ask for a communication from the Bomber to try to figure him (and his location) out.

I don't actually care, to be honest.
I'm not a nigger in Austin, so....

Is he just putting them on doorsteps or are they being delivered by USPS?

absolutely this.

This

This is how they got Ted.

I don't think psy ops are that common. The risk of back-firing is just too great. Frankly I'm not an expert, so this is just my two cent.

The guy probably just finds random people at a super market and decides for some reason to target them, case solved.

I love the way the press had to publicize "the police have not ruled out the possibility it's a hate crime". Well of course they haven't, they don't know anything yet. Seriously, any time a nigger gets killed, they throw out the 'hate crime' line as if niggers can't be killed without it being a hate crime.

Two cents is overpriced for your garbage. How is brexit going?

It's going to happen, sooner or later. I think we might meet somewhere in the political middle in the future, when you guys finally lose the 2nd Amendment.

Attached: 1517526320242.jpg (641x530, 25K)

so no loss of life then yet

If they are just picking random addresses then it could take a while.

The bombs seem to be set off by motion. I don't think it's delivery.

Obviously not, because if you were youd realize the problem isnt the niggers its the tacofaggotspics.

Yeah, weird. So far apparently in two parts of the city. Not localised.

I don't care. Maybe you missed that part.

It's just a buddy of that London mayor. You notice the bombs stopped after he left town.

So he's going to eventually get seen on somebody's security cam placing on a doorstep and activating mercury switch.

>two British IP's attempt a discussion on an ongoing federal investigation
almonds and what not

Probably that's why not targeting those kinds of places.

Ah, internet mistrust. I think this is Sup Forums's greatest contribution to mankind. Teaching kids not to trust anything on the internet.

>Humanity was saved because of asking for sauce and calling everything fake and gay
Nice.

Attached: 7c6.png (211x246, 11K)

>$0.02 has been deposited into your account
Your two cents indeed

This. Felt the same way. Police say “well we can’t say it’s NOT racially motivated.”

Media: police say bombings were racially motivated.

Targeting randoms is the way to do "it" though.

They never catch the river/canal serial killers because they just smack random drunks over the head and push them in.

how does he drop off the packages without being caught on camera? or is he dropping them in UPS/fedex boxes, are they small enough for that?

if that's the case, i can't wait until they ban those boxes due to this asshole.

spooks probably know who it is. they prob made the bombs

Can we send letters to Austin pretending to be the bomber?

Attached: eric paddock4.png (1600x995, 1.02M)

This a thousand times over.

A surefire way to spot a false flag is if the event happens and 10 mins later the media had a suspect, motive, body count and narrative. Real shootings like Vegas (ik a bunch of sketchy stuff went down there too but the point is that it wasnt a government operation. It was some rougue 3rd party they dont want to name) have a very slow info flow. This florida shooting was a great example of false flag shit.

He probably has them on his security camera stealing his packages.

these guys want everyone on edge. Mystery man bombing black folk.

Attached: nosey cat.jpg (438x438, 19K)

Sounds like a great way to get v&.

you hear how police have to deal with hundreds of false confessions on high profile cases but you never hear what happens to those hundreds of people afterward

found the bomber. Keep on bombing, Ted!

Ive heard the connection is a church group.
It was from some bint commenting on a shaun king fb post