Black women using white men for sperm

Droves of cum hungry negresses are searching for white men to breed them and give them a mongrel child.

The good thing about black women is they expect to be single mothers so chances are they won't expect you to support or be involved. Just your white seed is enough.

Conversely, white women are all flocking to black men for the same reason. Mixed kids seem to be the new trendy fashion accessory.

Attached: money_making_tips_for_moms.jpg (793x528, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/06/24/baby-crazy-women-are-begging-donor-dad-for-his-famous-sperm/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Source?

Big if true.

Source faggot.

nypost.com/2016/06/24/baby-crazy-women-are-begging-donor-dad-for-his-famous-sperm/

Attached: ari-negal-2-e1482194354145.jpg (450x299, 31K)

Niggerz are always trying to breed out the black.

My friend met a decent looking black lesbian. The girl told him that she only wanted to have his kid so she could raise it with her girlfriend, that she wanted nothing out of him. Once reality hit and she saw how expensive a kid is, she immediately filed for child support, now he's stuck paying for this degenerate kid for 18 years. Don't ever believe them.

Blacks in general are desperate for white seed and wombs to better their own race. They know are ugly and inferior and desperately want to improve their bloodline.

Where do I sign up?

Attached: bl42423.jpg (1080x1349, 80K)

>leaf
day of rake when?

>not wanting to pump your seed deep inside the fertile loins of a beautiful nigress

Found the homosexual.

Attached: bl141231.jpg (1239x1536, 363K)

Amen

Attached: 1520794953572.webm (720x480, 1.18M)

Can I wife her as well?

No, the children will be write-offs. They'll be "black" even if they're half white. They'll identify more with "black" culture than white, leading to a disappointing and worthless existence.

Pump and dump. Both are enjoyable.

Attached: bl541412.jpg (1080x1350, 256K)

Attached: WMBF.jpg (800x532, 72K)

wow that's one of the sexiest girls i've seen

What race is she?

But I wanna wife her and love her and cherish her
92% of multiracial children with black fathers are born out of wedlock
I don't want any child of mine to be that way
I'll just be as bad as them

Feels good to be white

>white women are flocking to black men
For all the fun we have on here, that is patently untrue. Memes aside, most white women and girls, at least in the US, want nothing to do with black men. They might look at photographs or videos on the internet but they would never actually touch a black man. The eye candy factor is entirely limited to physical attractiveness which most have no desire to act on.

There are different circumstances regarding black women, however. Among the black women who are well educated and successful there simply are not enough black men of the same caliber to go around. What makes a man attractive? Being educated, on a good career path, having money in his pocket, and little to no criminal record. A lot of these well educated black women end up married to white men.

Love a sheboon???

Why on Earth would anymore bother fucking one, much less loving one. Even their own men don't want them.

That is clearly a jewish man.

I impregnated a black woman once haven't seen her since it's been 10 years or so.

I can confirm this.

N I C E

Attached: bl5142131.jpg (1080x1080, 121K)

Wood berry

Attached: tw57ptw3v5gz.jpg (750x708, 70K)

It was actually weird after kind of like you know it's wrong hard to explain.

And I bet she never bothered you for a thing.
Deep down I suspect black women know they're quite worthless and no man wants them or any offspring they produce.

Black women were basically made for pumping and dumping. It's all they were good for during slavery. They were bred like livestock and them and their mongrels were left to fend for themselves.

It's the only life they know and men of all races including their own know any offspring a black women produces will be inferior.

:^)

Attached: bl3551242.jpg (900x1200, 195K)

Duh. You can only do this if they have no idea who you are

>Duh. You can only do this if they have no idea who you are
This. False name, burner phone, and never take her back to your place.

Attached: its subtle.jpg (650x433, 30K)

Only in America...

Attached: 1511425047724s.jpg (240x240, 6K)

Black women who fancy white men tend to be the cream of the crop
T. White guy with pregnant black gf