twitter.com/SentaiFilmworks/status/928397812236251137
justbecause.jp/news/index00300000.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Slut

sexual tension

just homerun

I hate the retarded MC I hope he gets cucked

toot

They should just stop airing the show and continue next year, when they polished it.

arrested

OH SHIT

OUR BOY JUST MADE IT

TRUMPET ACCEPTED HIS CONFESSION

just

Grounded slut.

Why would she accept him now, though?

She said she only rejected him because she got caught off guard and didn't think it straight.

cause he's already been Just'd once.

Have you watched last episode?

I need more comfy trumpet in my life

Kaichou is 10/10

I'm happy for my boy

Subs are delayed, yet again.
twitter.com/SentaiFilmworks/status/928397812236251137

>professional translator

Incompetent fuckups

What the fuck man.See you fags in 8-10 hours then.

Implying it is not because for normal anime the recordings are supplied in advance, but in case of Just Because they only finish the episode the moment before airing it.

BACKPEDALING

She's gonna dump him once they graduate.

Tawawa.

Did they finally replace their shitty translator?

たわわ

Great Stonking Tits.

Seriously Trumpet's backpedaling on her rejection? I was pretty neutral about this character before but now I'm against her.

Fuck Trumpet.

nopan

Just want proper closure

This is going so fast. Soma basically just won the Morikawa bowl. Yeah, she said to give her more time for a proper answer, but that's as good as "yes." And Natsume is almost over Haruto already. And then at the end of the episode pic related happens.

And it's just episode 6. The pacing is insane.

WHAT THE FUCK

Kaichou losing twice in an episode? Wew.

What are you saying? The pacing is just right honestly. You expected like another 1-2 episodes before the resolution? Makes no sense. It will just be like 1 episode of them being listless and stuff and hesitating and going "oh well". This is fine as it is.

This just means that the story isn't even over and there's a lot to show. You're just startled because of how previous shows like this worked.

It just makes it more obvious she's gonna win (Eita) in the end. That's why they're starting with the "jelly over Ena getting close to Eita" arc so early.

My sides

It's gonna be her being goddamn jelly and LOSE because she'll realize she's too late, choosing between 2 goddamn roads.

FUCK YEAH

>The pacing is just right honestly.
I agree with this. It's just so fast compered to other shows though. But that's why a lot of shows end up rushed at the end. This one will have plenty of time to develop Kaicho's feelings for Eita. I'm glad. I was worried it would feel forced, but the slow transition from taking Eita for granted to actually being aware of him is being done nicely.

Poor Kaichou. First she loses Soma to Morikawa and when she finally moves on and decides to go for Eita instead Ena appears out of nowhere and starts the NTR process all over again.

>she'll realize she's too late
It's the other way around. They're starting this early so there's plenty of time for her to realize it.

To all KaichoxBaseball posters better leave this thread and take your lies along with you. This is your last warning!

Who the fuck is baseball? Sleepy or JUST?

The one who looks like a baseball player, not the nerdy transfer student.

YOSHAAAAAA

But he does not care that much about baseball. Is like calling camera "freestyle motocross" because she is always riding her bike.

JUST

Photo best girl with best tawawas

His whole development revolves around doing homeruns. Calling him baseball suits him just fine.

Fuck, i just want Kaichou to be happy.

JUST doesn't work for me as w CoMC. I'd honestly prefer Monkey and it'd be bettet if they weren't friends.

Where the fuck has she been hiding those.

Based Ena delivering the NTR. Get fucked, Kaichou, that's what you get for not noticing best boy Eita quickly enough.

I decided to watch the raw because I expected it to be delayed.

The happiest she's looked in a while.

So it's just misunderstandings by Mio

That fucking...
>Rubber

picking up an eraser can make a girl fall for you? WTF

Of course. The point here is that Mio is developing feelings for Eita.

Komiya is going to lose.

I'm praying for Trumpet happiness.

Peer pressure.
She didn't really like him but her friends forced her to think she is wrong.

Morikawa is not a bad girl. She gave a sound reason really. It illustrates that no one actually has even tried confessing to her and Souma was the first.

Also she only said that she will consider it in this episode. She didn't outright say yes or anything.

sad camera in the snow getting warmed up by sweaty eita with people watching

I'm scared of Ena. She goes to Eita and eats lunch with him and stuff, going all that trouble doesn't feel like she's only really doing that just to have him say yes about the picture.

She isn't, she's clearly is interested in him.

She's been wearing pretty baggy clothing so far, hasn't she?

Just watched the raw. Fucking hell Ena is going to lose really badly isn't she.

AND WE ARE ONLY IN EPISODE 6 FUKKKKK

Ena is going to lose hard.

Fuck you, I know she's going to lose doesn't make it any better. Kaichoufags have it easy because their victory is pretty much already assured at this point. I'm an Enafag who's already accepted her loss but I hope she doesn't suffer too much. Hopefully she wins the competition and goes on to have a successful career in photography even if she doesn't get the Eita.

All that salty and delicious Camerafags tears.

Likely story developments:
Hazuki learns about Mio's crush and backs off
Soma turns down Mio who said she was over him but it still hurts her hard
Soma has to reaffirm his crush Hazuki who likes him now
Eita gives an awkward confession to Mio while they talk about the thing they both know
Ena confesses, gets rejected, and breaks down crying. One of her fan club pick her up on the rebound.

This is just sad at this point.

Eita is going to choose this indecisive bitch over this literal perfection. Fuck, why can't MCs have good taste in girls for once. Mio is so fucking indecisive she can't even tell what or who she wants and constantly flips between Eita and Soma. On the other hand, Komiya knows exactly what she wants and who she likes and goes straight for Eita only. The choice should be obvious if Eita actually has some taste.

I wonder where my text went?
Anyway, what I wanted to say is

Honestly, is she a succubus?

good. for once mc has good taste.

t. Mio

>WTF

Mio is picky and wants someone to love, Ena lusts after the first brooding and mysterious cock that came her way.

>camera's calves
Its probably because of her pose but still pretty nice calves there.

It is clear that she is a bitch.

>Boy confesses to me
>Reject him immediatly
>Feel bad for rejecting him this fast
>Call him out basically getting his hopes up
>Only to reject him again and feel better about it because this time you actually put a little bit of thought behinde it

I want Ena to lust after me. That scene where she was trying to feed Eita the carrot made me fall in love with her. And also that smile when he indirectly praised her cooking. Plus her being so intimate with him on that moped. She's a 10/10 waifu tier girl.

No ep next week, special program with the cast visiting the IRL places.
justbecause.jp/news/index00300000.html

Mio slut arc soon.

Fuck, this is re:creators tier nightmare again.Yes, they were announced early but still a drag.

fuck

Huh. So this is how they are planning to get more time.

To those that know, didn't they just order 12 episodes? Aren't they in trouble with the TV stations because of this?

Ena is annoying, overbearing, does whatever she wants on a whim, and is really quite ugly.